P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Hate Grind
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Goatanizer



Joined: 04 Feb 2011
Posts: 469

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:10 am    Post subject: Hate Grind Reply with quote

One of the more unknown & unpopular subgenre of Grind, which in my opinion it is worth to be discussed ,mentioned and legitimized like other more overrated subgenres & derivate/related genres e.g. Deathgrind ,Goregrind ,Cybergrind.
The first bands that I mention are Vaginal Jesus, Grinded Nig, Gungnir, Xenophobic and Auschwitz Symphony Orchestra. A.S.O. perhaps one of the best I've listened to lately.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BaronOvHell



Joined: 28 Jun 2011
Posts: 537
Location: NH

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just listened to the ASO demo on youtube... it reminds me of the latest Diaboli
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wash in blood



Joined: 25 Aug 2015
Posts: 117

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dismembered Fetus?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nightvvolf



Joined: 25 Sep 2015
Posts: 346

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The click/pop that happen before every track on the ASO comp pisses me off.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tireheb



Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 8132
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nightvvolf wrote:
The click/pop that happen before every track on the ASO comp pisses me off.


Either your copy is faulty or the mp3's are shit. But there are no clicks/pops in my CD.

Pretty sure all possible bands of this sub-genre is already mentioned. Except Grinded Nig is hardly grindcore. Sloppy and utmost crappy death metal with racist lyrics. At least the interview I have read underlines the fact that the band members are stupid as fuck as well.
_________________
"You can't hide the hook!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
metalheadjoe



Joined: 22 Sep 2015
Posts: 575

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really see how Vaginal Jesus is hate grind, always considered them to be a more aggressive RAC band. I don't really care for politics and I generally ignore them in music, but I respect "hate grind" just for the fact that the grind scene is generally very liberal. I'm sure most PC Napalm Death lovers shun "hate grind."
_________________
"Grindcore is mostly just racket that people too cool to like death metal listen to. Sort of like most black metal."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Nightvvolf



Joined: 25 Sep 2015
Posts: 346

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tireheb wrote:
Nightvvolf wrote:
The click/pop that happen before every track on the ASO comp pisses me off.


Either your copy is faulty or the mp3's are shit. But there are no clicks/pops in my CD.


On my CD every song starting with #35 has a click in the very beginning. Could be defective because it wont play in my car, but will on my computer and standalone CD player.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
la_ciudad_podrida



Joined: 08 Jan 2013
Posts: 1566
Location: USA

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More of just a novelty than an actual genre. I don't mind vaginal Jesus and grinded nig (not really that grind anyways)but I don't listen to it that often because it's kind of stupid. The origins of grind are connected with left wing politics and vegetarianism, just get over it. I think there's room for everything but kind of stupid to try and diss fans of the originators.

I don't make threads asking for leftist black metal bands
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Goatanizer



Joined: 04 Feb 2011
Posts: 469

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tireheb wrote:
Nightvvolf wrote:
The click/pop that happen before every track on the ASO comp pisses me off.


Either your copy is faulty or the mp3's are shit. But there are no clicks/pops in my CD.

Pretty sure all possible bands of this sub-genre is already mentioned. Except Grinded Nig is hardly grindcore. Sloppy and utmost crappy death metal with racist lyrics. At least the interview I have read underlines the fact that the band members are stupid as fuck as well.



You need not be graduated to Harvard to play angry and pissed stuff.
Perhaps the interview, you 're talking about, has been written more than 10 years ago...But in the end who the hell cares if they are fake intellectuals or rough uneducated ? The music or non-music comes first!
If you like it well, if not better Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Drink.Vomit.Repeat.



Joined: 03 Sep 2009
Posts: 220
Location: chicagoland

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vaginal Jesus sounds like a racist Nunslaughter to my ears
_________________
There's something I must tell you
There's something I must say
The only really perfect love
Is one that gets away
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
la_ciudad_podrida



Joined: 08 Jan 2013
Posts: 1566
Location: USA

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you can't handle what grind is about just listen to somethig else. Seeking out sub par bands so long as they have a cool nazi image...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tireheb



Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 8132
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goatanizer wrote:

You need not be graduated to Harvard to play angry and pissed stuff.
Perhaps the interview, you 're talking about, has been written more than 10 years ago...But in the end who the hell cares if they are fake intellectuals or rough uneducated ? The music or non-music comes first!
If you like it well, if not better Wink


Shit is shit, intelligent or not. But obviously you're a fan of shit band.
_________________
"You can't hide the hook!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Goatanizer



Joined: 04 Feb 2011
Posts: 469

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wash in blood wrote:
Dismembered Fetus?


DF was one of the best grindcore band in circulation but I think they have nothing to share with extreme right wing politics.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tollwut



Joined: 06 Feb 2015
Posts: 249
Location: CCAA

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

metalheadjoe wrote:
...but I respect "hate grind" just for the fact that the grind scene is generally very liberal. I'm sure most PC Napalm Death lovers shun "hate grind."


And what does that change in the long term? Nothing. As la_ciudad_podrida already stated very well, "if you can't handle what grind is about just listen to somethig else" and "the origins of grind are connected with left wing politics, just get over it".

Besides, there has been an ongoing conflict for years between "classic" left-wing Grindcore and Goregrind. Bands like Agathocles dissed Goregrind already many years back and were pissed off about that scene.

Goregrind offers enough anti-PC and misanthropic themes so those NS Grind bands are late to the party in regards to "pissing off PC lovers".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
metalheadjoe



Joined: 22 Sep 2015
Posts: 575

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tollwut wrote:
metalheadjoe wrote:
...but I respect "hate grind" just for the fact that the grind scene is generally very liberal. I'm sure most PC Napalm Death lovers shun "hate grind."


And what does that change in the long term? Nothing. As la_ciudad_podrida already stated very well, "if you can't handle what grind is about just listen to somethig else" and "the origins of grind are connected with left wing politics, just get over it".

Besides, there has been an ongoing conflict for years between "classic" left-wing Grindcore and Goregrind. Bands like Agathocles dissed Goregrind already many years back and were pissed off about that scene.

Goregrind offers enough anti-PC and misanthropic themes so those NS Grind bands are late to the party in regards to "pissing off PC lovers".

What goregrind bands are anti-PC? It's usually typical gore/porn lyrics in goregrind.
_________________
"Grindcore is mostly just racket that people too cool to like death metal listen to. Sort of like most black metal."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group