P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Cult Interviews?
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Guest






PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:33 pm    Post subject: Cult Interviews? Reply with quote

I've never been able to find any so as a last resort can anyone help me find some interviews with the bands below:

-ANY Moonblood
-ANY Profanatica
-ANY Vothana (if any exist)
-ANY Hypothermia

I'd like to know the ideaology behind what i listen too. any help would be great.
Back to top
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 15261
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are shitloads of Profanatica interviews around. Just search online and you'll get a bunch of hits.
_________________
NWN Fest Vol. IV Tickets here: http://nwnfest.storenvy.com/

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: nwnprod.com

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
dawid



Joined: 28 Jul 2006
Posts: 426
Location: POLAND

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

any Countess interviews please!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Guest






PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
There are shitloads of Profanatica interviews around. Just search online and you'll get a bunch of hits.


hm, I've never seen them. I know there is that one big one at voicesofthedarkside (i think thats the site).


best i've found lately was a Archgoat interview from 1993
Back to top
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 15261
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There used to be a Profanatica fan site with tons of rare photos and interviews.
_________________
NWN Fest Vol. IV Tickets here: http://nwnfest.storenvy.com/

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: nwnprod.com

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
John.



Joined: 26 Sep 2007
Posts: 65
Location: Expiration.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Cult Interviews? Reply with quote

Hexenhammer666 wrote:
I've never been able to find any so as a last resort can anyone help me find some interviews with the bands below:

-ANY Moonblood
-ANY Profanatica
-ANY Vothana (if any exist)
-ANY Hypothermia

I'd like to know the ideaology behind what i listen too. any help would be great.


Hypothermia in the latest Kaleidoscope zine (#4).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CR99



Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 9564
Location: M�lheim an der Ruhr/Germany

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a interview comp. from profanatica (around 1993?), its in my The Enemy...DLP Die Hard though.
_________________
Good/Bad traders list
Trade/Salelist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Crucifixion Vomit



Joined: 12 Sep 2007
Posts: 250
Location: Italy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to read Negative Plane, Ofermod, Hell Militia, Goat Semen, Proclamation/Teitanblood's interview, but actually I do not think there's any of it online. If you know paper zines that have this interview, let me know, especially for Proclamation/Teitanblood.

check this: http://www.voicesfromthedarkside.de/interviews.htm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Endless Morbidity



Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 2108
Location: New York

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There will be interviews with Negative Plane and Teitanblood in Endless Morbidity #1, which I'm still in the process of working on.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Crucifixion Vomit



Joined: 12 Sep 2007
Posts: 250
Location: Italy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Endless Morbidity wrote:
There will be interviews with Negative Plane and Teitanblood in Endless Morbidity #1, which I'm still in the process of working on.


excellent!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Guest






PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Endless Morbidity wrote:
There will be interviews with Negative Plane and Teitanblood in Endless Morbidity #1, which I'm still in the process of working on.


do you still want that interview with Shaxul?
Back to top
Endless Morbidity



Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 2108
Location: New York

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, email it to me: endlessmorbidity@gmail.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Guest






PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crucifixion Vomit wrote:
If you know paper zines that have this interview, let me know, especially for Proclamation/Teitanblood.


Black Plague 666 issue 2 has interviews with both bands, along with Embrace of Thorns and Surrender of Divinity.
Back to top
Guest






PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Endless Morbidity wrote:
Yeah, email it to me: endlessmorbidity@gmail.com


e-mail sent
Back to top
Goab



Joined: 14 Jun 2007
Posts: 889
Location: Spain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crucifixion Vomit wrote:
I'd like to read Negative Plane, Ofermod, Hell Militia, Goat Semen, Proclamation/Teitanblood's interview, but actually I do not think there's any of it online. If you know paper zines that have this interview, let me know, especially for Proclamation/Teitanblood.

check this: http://www.voicesfromthedarkside.de/interviews.htm


The Ajna Offensive has got a Negative Plane interview posted on their site. Follow the link:

http://www.theajnaoffensive.com/newsDetails.asp?NewsID=51
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group