P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Wanted: Sabbat - Uda's Ultimate Unison 2LP SET
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IronBloodBlasphemy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Humus wrote:
Why should Yosuke get a special treatment? Copies were reserved for people who send a reservation e-mail, Yosuke was travelling so he couldn't send a mail before the records sold-out. Simple as that, no-one gets automatic reservation for any of the HMSS-releases.
You can say a lot of things about Yohta, and my perception of him differs greatly from yours, but he is very strict when it comes to his business. There are mailorder rules to be followed strictly and they are very clear, and he sticks to them. On the other hand he will also be very correct with you. It's a different approach to ordering, but I think it's a good one.
At the very least the guy that helps organize the North American Sabbat tour and put out three Sabbat releases shouldn't have to worry about missing a Sabbat release cause he's away. I think that elevates him slightly above the regular Sabbatical maniac like myself. But that's just my two cents.
iron tyrant

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Humus said, he's very strict and lives by his very own respectable (Japanese) rules. I had the guy stay at my place for a week in 1999, and actually I was the first to release something by Sabbat outside Japan, but apparently that is not enough and I understand that. It's not like I have a lifetime privilege to get free stuff or anything like that.
I will keep something I release exclusively for close people I know will be interested, but I can't expect anyone else to do the same.

And I understand that it might get onto someone's nerves to see how much stuff there is around by bands such as Nunslaughter and, on a lesser extent, Sabbat. If someone needs the actual songs, though, they're all on the albums and collections which are all readily available, I think, without being scattered on impossible-to-find 7"ep's.

Life is a tough bitch sometimes Very Happy

Professor Black wrote:
NWOBHM is not a style of music.
IronBloodBlasphemy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iron Tyrant, I agree w/you. However, I don't think Yosuke wants anything for free, just access to a particular release that will wind up on ebay from Yohta eventually anyway. I'm sure Yosuke wouldn't mind paying an inflated ebay price.........
deathster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LexTalionis wrote:
I'll be a happy man the day I find out what's the point with collecting all those HMSS Sabbat vinyls. 197482 releases, all with crappy artworks, stupid limitations and always featuring the very same 10-15 songs. I lost all my interest on Sabbat collectors items as soon as the harmageddon thing went out of hand. Same goes for Nunslaughter, Horna and all those 'we need 200 different editions for each of our releases' bands

I totally agree... same thing happened to me with the Harmageddon series... now (since 6 years or so) I have lost interest. Quantity killed some speciality for me. Besides, nothing beats "Envenom" album.
NCM Recs

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my whole point being $250 for a new release isn't enough ? it had to be listed on ebay ? what would it take for HMSS to reserve a copy for the guy that helped with the sabbat tour of the US & did a few of their releases & so on. plus him doing crap like having to buy a t-shirt to be eligible for a future release or having to buy the regular version of something to have the opportunity to buy the die hard version & crap like that is just plain bullshit. i have two friends that're totally into sabbat & i tell them the same things i'm typing here & they agree but they're still sucking dick when each new sabbat release is announced. Razz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
NCM Recs

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

minge-eater wrote:
maybe people should reserve you copies of lps for being an ass

nah, that "honor" would be reserved for anyone actually wanting nortt material Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to John I got a complete set finally.

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

minge-eater

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCM Recs wrote:
minge-eater wrote:
maybe people should reserve you copies of lps for being an ass

nah, that "honor" would be reserved for anyone actually wanting nortt material Wink

not when u then trade the nortt vinyl for some tasty seraphic decay eps

TRUE KVNT
Descension twat of the year
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: