P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Kyrck Productions news (VBE, Strid, Thorns)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dodens Grav

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anybody who ordered get their stuff yet? My Ved Buens Ende LP came today, with really shitty packaging. Just in a regular cardboard LP mailer, with no further protection, which resulted in my LP jacket being bent and creased. Not satisfied with that.

Hopefully NWN gets the CDs in soon, I'd like to order them.
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should have the CDs in stock soon. I got confirmation that he sent them out already.

Agreed, I don't like LP mailers.

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Ykh

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dodens Grav wrote:
Did anybody who ordered get their stuff yet? My Ved Buens Ende LP came today, with really shitty packaging. Just in a regular cardboard LP mailer, with no further protection, which resulted in my LP jacket being bent and creased. Not satisfied with that.

Damn.. Is it really that bad? I hope my vinyls will arrive in good condition...

Strid and Thorns LPs:
Dodens Grav

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ykh wrote:
Dodens Grav wrote:

Damn.. Is it really that bad? I hope my vinyls will arrive in good condition...

Well for a brand new LP it's bad. the back of the jacket has a crease/fold/whatever running down about 2/3rds of the way down from the top...nothing I can really do about that I guess. On the other hand, the LP sounds great, but for $37, I was hoping for a little more impressive means of packing the LP. You can't ship a single LP in a simple LP mailer from Greece to the US and expect it to not get bent.
huja

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i ordered the VBE and strid LPs. i hope they come in good condition. Confused especially for $63

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ykh wrote:
Strid and Thorns LPs:

Well did they put any effort there? Cheap covers with recycled artwork and annoying fonts for the song list. And I bet this garbage was pressed at GZ, wasn't it. It looks like A LOT like standard GZ crap.
mailweaver

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[/quote]
Well did they put any effort there? Cheap covers with recycled artwork and annoying fonts for the song list. And I bet this garbage was pressed at GZ, wasn't it. It looks like A LOT like standard GZ crap.[/quote]

No effort put here just your regular Brazilian quality cheap thin covers, made up unauthorized from the bands artwork to look more cult and all costs reduced to minimum for the greatest profit as always!!

Whining bitches just dont put that garbage in your record collection!

So for those interested, i spent over 2 years making and booking these releases, all are of the highest quality covers ( 350 gram white mat papper with reverse printing and printed black on the inner side, black deluxe sleeves etc.) and have followed the bands direction regarding layout etc. All those who will get them soon in their hands i know will post and confirm my status for being great editions.

As for postage i order special carton boxes designed for lps from Germany.

All lps are sent outside the sleeves inside a plastic bag. If post decides to play football with them its NOTHING i can do, so complain at your local post office and dont make it seem that i am inadequate in sending parcels, i have sent hundreds of lps to Yosuke and he never had problems.
K. www.kyrck-productions.cjb.net
Ykh

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't wait to get those. Some of the best black metal (or whatever you like to call it) ever created in my opinion.

K., do you start shipping the remaining pre-orders (to people who ordered everything) this week?
mailweaver

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will propably finnish today all the thorns and strid lps numbering and inserting posters etc so from tommorow i will start all packages wich they all will be sent by end of the week. Expect your copies in the upcomming week and post about the quality to any curious ones.
Ykh

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent. Do you think you'll print some official Strid t-shirts, like you did for Manes?
Dodens Grav

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mailweaver wrote:
]All lps are sent outside the sleeves inside a plastic bag. If post decides to play football with them its NOTHING i can do, so complain at your local post office and dont make it seem that i am inadequate in sending parcels, i have sent hundreds of lps to Yosuke and he never had problems.

There's nothing you can do besides putting it into a cardboard box? Like, you know, reinforcing the LP with another layer of cardboard? I've gotten LPs packed much more securely within the same state as me, when overseas would be where you actually need a more thorough means of protection. No offense, but you could do a better job, especially when you're sending only one LP, which is more prone to damage.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i looooooove the canadian exchange rate right now.
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the records look great.

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

huja

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dodens Grav wrote:
mailweaver wrote:
]All lps are sent outside the sleeves inside a plastic bag. If post decides to play football with them its NOTHING i can do, so complain at your local post office and dont make it seem that i am inadequate in sending parcels, i have sent hundreds of lps to Yosuke and he never had problems.

There's nothing you can do besides putting it into a cardboard box? Like, you know, reinforcing the LP with another layer of cardboard? I've gotten LPs packed much more securely within the same state as me, when overseas would be where you actually need a more thorough means of protection. No offense, but you could do a better job, especially when you're sending only one LP, which is more prone to damage.

i've ordered a single LP (with an EP) from northern heritage and blut & eisen/WTC and both times from they used a layer of cardboard. got those LPs fine. i got a lp from a guy in australia and he put it in a mailer with no protection. the jacket came in good condition but the inner white sleeve was torn as fuck.
Dodens Grav

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to clarify, I didn't mean to sound like a dick, but I just hope that Kyrck Productions learns from this and maybe becomes aware that a simple LP mailer is not enough protection and take better care in packing records in the future.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: