P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Avantgarde music rip off???
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
targal6

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:31 am    Post subject: Avantgarde music rip off??? Reply with quote

I ordered the new abigor "LEITMOTIV LUZIFER" in pre order in june on the avantagrde bigcartel shop . As i am quiet a die hard of this band i ordered the limited edition to 100 copies included in a bungle program with some dark space records cause it was firtsly written "sold out" for the "lp+cd limited edition". So next days later i saw that LEITMOTIV LUZIFER both in lp+cd limited to 100 copies available again for preorder so i ordered a second time.
For both of those orders i received from Roberto MARMELLA (owner of avantgarde music+ frontman of MONUMENTUM) 2 emails signed saying what i have ordered and that it will be delivered as soon as it will be release.

After months i saw that album has been sold from different distro like Iron bonehead, osmose... but still haven't received any of my 2 orders. I decided to contact roberto and i received a kind of automatic email saying that my order has been sent at the begin of august and that they have been very busy with the amount of orders and so on. And that there was anyway no track number with my order. I decided to wait one more week but still have received nothing so i decided to contact him again and received the same automatic mail in answer.
Finally i spent more than 80 euros and received nothing and there is no way to track my 2 packages. I just can not beleieve that my 2 packages has been lost.

What do you think about this? Have you ever had bad experiences with avantgarde music????
manes

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you buy them at Sound Cave? They are definitely reliable and they always ship things out. Keep in mind that here in Italy August is a dead month, try to get in touch with them tomorrow or the day after, they will get back to you right away. The store was closed in August, that's way you received an automatic reply.
niuskb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the end I got my shit when I did a pre-order through them. They lied about some shit, the release was different than promised... I would be hesitant to do business with them again. Shame Darkspace is signed to that label.
Mikael

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the vinyl was delayed, so if your order had vinyl and cd, thats most likely the reason why you haven't got them yet. Most distros that stocks the vinyl have had copies of them only for few weeks, so just wait a bit longer.

Personal experiences with Avantgarde is that they're somewhat slow, but you get your stuff.
leewar

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A small operation so its only realistic to expect some problems, have dealt with him a lot over the years and he always comes good.
2000vfb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am ordering from them many years now with No problems at all, 100% reliable label.
targal6

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

manes wrote:
Did you buy them at Sound Cave? They are definitely reliable and they always ship things out. Keep in mind that here in Italy August is a dead month, try to get in touch with them tomorrow or the day after, they will get back to you right away. The store was closed in August, that's way you received an automatic reply.

Yes it was throught sound cave.And i have received a mail that my ordered has sent august the 5th. And on 18 th august i received a mail from them saying they were back from holidays. I don't think it takes a whole month for a parcel to come from Italia to france even if the post is lazy and so on.
And there is no registred option when you order with them so no track number. A bit hard to see where it is.
So it's the second time this year i have this kind of problem (the first one was with honour and hate with the pereat Mundus tape)
Occultism

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2000vfb wrote:
I am ordering from them many years now with No problems at all, 100% reliable label.

Indeed, Avantgarde Music is not rip-off at all!
And the real shame is people who tell lies all the time, i.m.o. Rip-off means individuals who stole money without sending stuff, but Avantgarde/Soundcave shop has ALWAYS sent the stuff, 100% honest & reliable label & shop! This thread should not even exist.... Rolling Eyes
peterott

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

targal6 wrote:
manes wrote:

Yes it was throught sound cave.And i have received a mail that my ordered has sent august the 5th. And on 18 th august i received a mail from them saying they were back from holidays. I don't think it takes a whole month for a parcel to come from Italia to france even if the post is lazy and so on.
And there is no registred option when you order with them so no track number. A bit hard to see where it is.
So it's the second time this year i have this kind of problem (the first one was with honour and hate with the pereat Mundus tape)

Registered parcel send from Germany to Milano on 7th of January this year, arrival with airplane in Italy that could be tracked was 8th of January. Parcel delivered in Milano was 14th of February.

You don't believe what can happen with Italian postal service.
sztorm75

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always get my orders from Avantagarde on time. As far as I know though some bands in the past complained about being ripped off by Roberto.
DTBRex

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Occultism wrote:
2000vfb wrote:

Indeed, Avantgarde Music is not rip-off at all!

+1
Mz412

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soudn Cave have some Delay in the Dark Space, my Parcel takes also long Time but in the End it arrived. Did you wrote them about it already?
NCM Recs

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That guy is a total dick, I forget his name (Roberto ?). Years ago I sent money for that Mayhem tribute CD they released in the leather pouch & I sent cash for 10 of them & he sent me 5. Ignored every email I ever sent. He was pretty famous for ripping people off at one point.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
grav

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:06 am    Post subject: Roberto Reply with quote

Roberto is a rip-off?
Strange ... I've never had any problems!
Sadomizer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:42 am    Post subject: Re: Roberto Reply with quote

grav wrote:
Roberto is a rip-off?
Strange ... I've never had any problems!

+100

I have ordered many times in the past without any problems. I read some complains related to his Obscure Plasma era, but I'm very surpised to see a topic like this.
Also there is a phone number to contact Sound Cave/Avantgarde Music so I think it is quite easy to rescue an answer to any problems.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: