P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Drinklist!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 158, 159, 160 ... 207, 208, 209  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
morbiddeceiver

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deathevocation

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Radeberger.
LuiSlayer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too many yesterday...
lordoftherim

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*late post from last night due to being too drunk at the time*

@ the bar: HOPSLAM ON DRAFT (happy hour half off prices at that) Twisted Evil

@ home: Aged Avery Maharaja, then switched gears to Founders Devil Dancer

thankfully only a MILD hangover this morning which is nice considering I was flirting with disaster as all brews were in excess of 10%. devil dancer definitely pushed me over the edge. hahaha
heavyR

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blodhemn9 wrote:
LifeDepraved wrote:
Lagunitas Sucks and IPA

Lagunitas Sucks is fucking delicious. What's the story behind it? It says to read it on the bottom of the six pack but it still didn't answer my question about the ”substitute” part on the label. Maybe I had too many already when I was reading it. Did they lose access to an ingredient for Brown Shugga?

We just got "Sucks" in Nashville last week, and I started seeing the Lagunitas IPA in stores last November. Glad to see that the south is getting some good stuff from the other parts of the country.

Buy this crap.
lordoftherim

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had that Lagunitas sucks/brown sugga/whatever its called on draft last week. pretty good stuff indeed
Doom-Mantia

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

right now

also picked up

narwhal is good. i'm not a stout aficionado but it has been exceptionally ranked and comes from Sierra Nevada so i had confidence in it to begin with. i have high expectations for the Great Divide and Tallgrass IPA's, especially being one of my favorite styles of beer. the Shiner and Newcastle beers will probably be enjoyable but not very memorable, simply because their flagship beers are more sessionable, easy drinking beers. i can't imagine these particular craft styles being created by them ranking as top class. i could always be wrong but i only bought singles of these just to try since they are seasonal beers.
duff138

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MezzoForte wrote:

a happy holiday indeed, cheers to lordoftherim for the mini midwest stout tour!

The Founders Breakfast Stout is amazing. It did not get approved for sale in NH though, because of the baby on the label. I had to cross over into MA to get it. probably best for me though. I think I gained over 5 lbs during the week of Christmas from drinking a shit load of that stuff.
I plan to grab some more tomorrow though before it's gone. The Founder's Imperial Stout was good too, sold out fast though and don't think the local stores are getting anymore.
lordoftherim

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^Founders has an Imperial Stout out currently. I am not a stout man at all, but this sparked massive interest as its an imperial stout that stands at 90IBU... breakfast stout is most certainly good shit too.

not related to founders, but I tried a sip of a friends Southern Tier Choklat stout... stuff literally tastes like you are drinking a glass of dark chocolate. tasty!! Southern Tier kills it with these "gimmicky" flavors (as I will describe them for lack of a better term. IE pumpkin ale that tastes just like a pumpkin pie and chocolate stout that tastes like a chocolate bar instead of beers)

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/1199/21822

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/3818/40058

we are spoiled beyond belief with good stuff around here
duff138

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordoftherim wrote:
^^^Founders has an Imperial Stout out currently. I am not a stout man at all, but this sparked massive interest as its an imperial stout that stands at 90IBU... breakfast stout is most certainly good shit too.

not related to founders, but I tried a sip of a friends Southern Tier Choklat stout... stuff literally tastes like you are drinking a glass of dark chocolate. tasty!! Southern Tier kills it with these "gimmicky" flavors (as I will describe them for lack of a better term. IE pumpkin ale that tastes just like a pumpkin pie and chocolate stout that tastes like a chocolate bar instead of beers)

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/1199/21822

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/3818/40058

we are spoiled beyond belief with good stuff around here

I bought one bottle of the Founder's Imperial Stout is was good indeed. If I had known the stores around here would have sold out of them so quickly I would have grabbed a 6 pack. I'm usually not a big stout fan, but these recent ones I've tried are making me interested in trying others.
LifeDepraved

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Albion Ale

Good Sellers/Buyers/Traders: In Solitude, metalbrain, IIIRD GATEKEEPER, Mangled Torsos, Kakarot SS5, S(2), Schoolslave, Heksekult, Hobophobic(2), IXTAB.
Primitive

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right now = drinkin another steel reserve 211 on the street corner inside an arizona green tea can so that cops don't fuck with me, while I'm listenin to some motorhead. 211 beats everything on this entire thread! In fact I just wrote a pre-chorus lyric to a new song I'm workin on that goes "don't need your morals don't need your laws, don't need your bible don't need your god, cause the only thing that'll get me to heaven, is a 40 oz. Of steel reserve 211" best line in metal ever and I wrote it.
Descension

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This black guy was yelling at the owner of the liquor store next to the local Irish pub threatening to "nahk his cracka azz ouht" for talking to him. While at said pub, we were talking about woman and black stereotypes as per the usual, and some chick behind us gives dirty looks. My friend's girlfriend just looks back at her and says "educated black people are just as the rest, but niggers are greasy". Then she put on MERCYFUL FATE through the jukebox which got her more dirty looks. Seriously, fat chicks are so gross.

Fat Tire is kind of a disappointment, by the way.
Doom-Mantia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a New Belgium variety pack last time I was in Texas (don't get it here) and my favorite out of the styles included was the Ranger IPA.
mithrandir

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blue Sky Soda: Grape
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 158, 159, 160 ... 207, 208, 209  Next
Page 159 of 209

Jump to: