P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

IRON MAIDEN Catchall
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blodhemn9

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Invader wrote:
I also enjoy Blaze Bayley-era material VERY much. I know what people think about him but I like everything he recorded with Iron Maiden and also his whole solo career has been killer in my opinion. The X Factor is one of the most important albums for me. In fact, Blaze just released his 5th solo full length called "Promise and Terror". Great album!!

What about Maiden? The greatest band in the world's history. No more words needed. Cool

"What about Maiden? The greatest band in the world's history. No more words needed"

Truer words have never been spoken !
holyhell666

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anything after 1985 is worthless pop music.
Invader

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blodhemn9 wrote:
"What about Maiden? The greatest band in the world's history. No more words needed"

Truer words have never been spoken !

Glad to hear that someone immediately understood those words of wisdom!

"You just have to listen to their records and if you don't understand that they are the best band in the world then you must be stupid." - Hellbutcher

I had no money to buy Sonisphere fest ticket when they were released but thank Satan my friend reserved one ticket for me! So now I can sleep my nights well when I know 100% sure that I will see Maiden live again in the summer...

MAIDEN! Hell, now I really must spin "Killers" LP...

Last edited by Invader on Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
blodhemn9

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holyhell666 wrote:
Anything after 1985 is worthless pop music.

Get the fuck outta here. So, S.I.T. and S.S.O.A.S.S. are pop music ? I could see this criticism being targeted at "Can I play with madness" or "Wasted Years", but if you think that, many pre 85 songs are worthless pop. 2 minutes to midnight, the trooper and run to the hills, running free etc come to mind......
blodhemn9

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"You just have to listen to their records and if you don't understand that they are the best band in the world then you must be stupid." - Hellbutcher "

Laughing He's right. I was honored to have his brother stay at my place back in september 08' after the Nifelheim show here. Tyrant felt right at home in my place and was taking pictures of my Maiden covered walls and my Seventh Son tattoo. Great guys , I hope to meet them again someday and talk Maiden for hours !
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha!

Anyone who thinks Somewhere in Time and Seventh Son are pop records, I'll happily take them off your hands as both LPs are on my wants...and would be much appreciated by their new owner. Wink
GHOAT

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somewhere in Time was the first Maiden I bought as a bright eyed 15 year old. "Wasted Years" is my favorite track of theirs of all time.
blodhemn9

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GHOAT wrote:
Somewhere in Time was the first Maiden I bought as a bright eyed 15 year old. "Wasted Years" is my favorite track of theirs of all time.

Great song !"Alexander The Great" is my favorite cut of that album. Closely followed by everything else except "Heaven Can Wait"
Invader

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blodhemn9 wrote:
I was honored to have his brother stay at my place back in september 08' after the Nifelheim show here. Tyrant felt right at home in my place and was taking pictures of my Maiden covered walls and my Seventh Son tattoo. Great guys , I hope to meet them again someday and talk Maiden for hours !

That sounds great! I don't trust anybody who doesn't understand the greatness of Nifelheim. Their music is pure genious and how could you not support guys who are totally insane Iron Maiden-maniacs? Very Happy As a live band they're so cruel and powerful that you can't even move or speak after gig.
I have met the hardrock brothers shortly in their own gig in Helsinki, and Tyrant 2008 when Blaze Bayley played here. They really seems to be nice guys. No posing at all but pure metal worship all the time.

Next one will be Nifelheim's Envoy of Lucifer LP!

PS. I'm sorry if my English sucks!
blodhemn9

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Invader wrote:
blodhemn9 wrote:
I was honored to have his brother stay at my place back in september 08' after the Nifelheim show here. Tyrant felt right at home in my place and was taking pictures of my Maiden covered walls and my Seventh Son tattoo. Great guys , I hope to meet them again someday and talk Maiden for hours !

That sounds great! I don't trust anybody who doesn't understand the greatness of Nifelheim. Their music is pure genious and how could you not support guys who are totally insane Iron Maiden-maniacs? Very Happy As a live band they're so cruel and powerful that you can't even move or speak after gig.
I have met the hardrock brothers shortly in their own gig in Helsinki, and Tyrant 2008 when Blaze Bayley played here. They really seems to be nice guys. No posing at all but pure metal worship all the time.

Next one will be Nifelheim's Envoy of Lucifer LP!

PS. I'm sorry if my English sucks!

I ended up driving Tyrant back to his hotel to meet with his brother and the rest of the band for their flight back home. Got to spend some time speaking with Hellbutcher about Maiden that morning, which helped to cure the massive hangover from the night before! They gave me a shirt, cds,stickers and posters for helping them catch their plane on time. Great guys all around !

I like Nifelheim, but I honestly like them much more for their Maiden obession and devotion to metal more than I like their music if that makes sense.

Sorry to derail the thread !
Hobophobic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GHOAT wrote:
Well, I have no used store to look in, and there are WAAAAAY too many on eBay for me to wade through, haha.

@Hobophobic - sounds good!

pm sent = )

holy ghost wrote:

So basically... who gives a cats whiskers?
-RacerX-

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's no secret in my circle that I am a big fan. Iron Maiden consumes my life, my chequebook, my house and my mind. After my Dog, there is nothing in the world more important to me than Iron Maiden...

A monument in rock music, the lords of Heavy Metal and as close to God as any being shall ever achieve!
VATRA I SUMPOR

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love everything they did up to 1990!

From then, it's only few songs that I really like to listen, everything other bores me to the death...
blodhemn9

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul Di'Anno tonight !! Cool Twisted Evil
LorteBrian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CR99 wrote:
LorteBrian wrote:
If you can get the maiden records in 2nd hand shops, can you buy 452251416 records on ebay for 10

LorteBrian is the Black_Fire of Denmark

ARGH! FUCK! "If you cant get the records in 2nd hand shops, you can buy 452251416 records on ebay for 10 "
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: