P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

LIVING DEATH
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
masters_throne



Joined: 20 Feb 2007
Posts: 3435
Location: GERMANY

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, until know I did not know. Great! Thanks for mentioning that source.
The original looks pretty great (especially due to the "rotting" green colours)...
_________________

= KILL I =
= KILL II =


Last edited by masters_throne on Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
masters_throne



Joined: 20 Feb 2007
Posts: 3435
Location: GERMANY

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That South American label didn't get the license.

We will release "Vengeance of Hell" and "Metal Revolution" on 12" Picture Disc. Probably already in Dezember 2007 (VoH) and March 2008 (MR).
Lately in August...a dream came true!

_________________

= KILL I =
= KILL II =
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
TryMyTrust



Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Posts: 344

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this thread got me on this huge living death kick...

are you going to do anything special for the VOH when it comes out?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Stygian Shadows 'zine



Joined: 18 May 2006
Posts: 1161
Location: Hungary

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

masters_throne wrote:
That South American label didn't get the license.

We will release "Vengeance of Hell" and "Metal Revolution" on 12" Picture Disc. Probably already in Dezember 2007 (VoH) and March 2008 (MR).
Lately in August...a dream came true!


Wow, what a fucking great news!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
masters_throne



Joined: 20 Feb 2007
Posts: 3435
Location: GERMANY

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course, die hard version will be made - my collection is missing a white Living Death shirt Wink and A1 poster of both cover. I have an idea in mind of a cool inlay (at least 8 pages, LP sized) and such. There will be something special. The cover-jackets will be printed with inside out paper and just black and white coloured (the picture disc itself with the original cover colours). Maybe some embossed foiled logo and title (golde, silver or black), I don't know yet. Only thing I know is that I will put a lot of time and effort into it, without a real release date now. But I think we will do the first album in March, maybe both together. Depends on the money we will have...
_________________

= KILL I =
= KILL II =
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
TryMyTrust



Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Posts: 344

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

masters_throne wrote:
Of course, die hard version will be made - my collection is missing a white Living Death shirt Wink and A1 poster of both cover. I have an idea in mind of a cool inlay (at least 8 pages, LP sized) and such. There will be something special. The cover-jackets will be printed with inside out paper and just black and white coloured (the picture disc itself with the original cover colours). Maybe some embossed foiled logo and title (golde, silver or black), I don't know yet. Only thing I know is that I will put a lot of time and effort into it, without a real release date now. But I think we will do the first album in March, maybe both together. Depends on the money we will have...


fuck. sounds fuckign nice. im totally going to keep an eye out for this!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
masters_throne



Joined: 20 Feb 2007
Posts: 3435
Location: GERMANY

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, good to know! You are probably one of a handful only, as most of people that I know don't like them. But what the fukk, this will be nothing but an egoistical release. If they will sell it's fine, if not I have a lot of picture discs for my wall...
_________________

= KILL I =
= KILL II =
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Stygian Shadows 'zine



Joined: 18 May 2006
Posts: 1161
Location: Hungary

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

masters_throne wrote:
Haha, good to know! You are probably one of a handful only, as most of people that I know don't like them. But what the fukk, this will be nothing but an egoistical release. If they will sell it's fine, if not I have a lot of picture discs for my wall...


In my opinion Livin Death is a really underrated band from the '80s, especially the early stuffs are killer so I'm fucking happy to get the possiblity to have them on Picture Disc!!!

You rules, Dennis!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Kuravilu



Joined: 08 Jan 2007
Posts: 379
Location: Valdivia. In CHILE you know!!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent!

Have you thought to include the demos as bonus on that releases...?

Actually I have never listened both demos, but I imagine that must be killer items.
_________________
Hellthrasher and proud!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Guest






PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I fucking love Druillet's work.
Back to top
Evil_Invader



Joined: 17 Sep 2007
Posts: 555
Location: Quebec, Canada

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuckin great news!!!

I will buy die hard editions for sure!!!

What about Back to the Weapons? That would be KILLER. IMO it's their best release!

By the way killer tatoos bro!!
_________________
http://www.riotor.ca
http://www.demonametal.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sadomizer



Joined: 13 Sep 2007
Posts: 364
Location: Italy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

masters_throne wrote:
Haha, good to know! You are probably one of a handful only, as most of people that I know don't like them. But what the fukk, this will be nothing but an egoistical release. If they will sell it's fine, if not I have a lot of picture discs for my wall...


Surely one picture less on your wall beacuse this will be mine!!!........I hope with another insert: the next fucking opus of your great HELLPIKE zine......aaarrgghhh!!!

I'm waiting the date of release.
_________________
THE END IS NEAR! LUCIFER'S LEGIONS OF DEATH ARE READY FOR ATTACK.
THEY'VE GOT ONLY ONE AIM. TOTAL DESTRUCTION!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
masters_throne



Joined: 20 Feb 2007
Posts: 3435
Location: GERMANY

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stygian Shadows 'zine wrote:

In my opinion Livin Death is a really underrated band from the '80s, especially the early stuffs are killer so I'm fucking happy to get the possiblity to have them on Picture Disc!!!

You rules, Dennis!


Yes, they are. Nevertheless, I think there are still a lot of people into that band, but I do not know if we will reach them with that releases.

Thanks for your words Wink
_________________

= KILL I =
= KILL II =
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
masters_throne



Joined: 20 Feb 2007
Posts: 3435
Location: GERMANY

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kuravilu wrote:
Excellent!

Have you thought to include the demos as bonus on that releases...?

Actually I have never listened both demos, but I imagine that must be killer items.


Well, I myself have only that first demo (thanks to Atomic Steif, who dubbed it for me/us). Never heard the second one.

I don't think we wil use that one. But I have some decent live-recordings, that could been used (maybe for a later live album... Wink ).
_________________

= KILL I =
= KILL II =
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
masters_throne



Joined: 20 Feb 2007
Posts: 3435
Location: GERMANY

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil_Invader wrote:
Fuckin great news!!!

I will buy die hard editions for sure!!!

What about Back to the Weapons? That would be KILLER. IMO it's their best release!

By the way killer tatoos bro!!


Thanks. Yes, "Back to..." would be also great on Picture Disc. I would't bother any second to release it as well, but didn't thought about that actually. Thanks for that idea. I will see what we can do...
_________________

= KILL I =
= KILL II =
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group