P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Being broke disappreciation thread.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OrdenSatani wrote:
It's great to know that a man is only as good as how much money he has, and that his occupational position in society is enough to judge his will power and mental capacity. Most of the artists you worship lived in their cars at one point or another Laughing

The established society, in which we are forced to participate in... yea, it has somewhat of a measurement to meet. What you listed is the very basics of it.
To some degree we are all guilty of perpetuating the process, as competition is built right into our DNA I think.
DAWNBRINGER

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's tough as hell to find a job here. I'm living off Income Support right now. First month on this only because of desperate measures, but the gave me a check for 666(not a word of a lie). Which rent of 750$ between three people is easy for me to afford. But I can only get cheap records or the odd nice one when I can.
Too Dark Park

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been looking around the house for change, I need money for some fries/chips. Laughing
DAWNBRINGER

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too Dark Park wrote:
I've been looking around the house for change, I need money for some fries/chips. Laughing

I'm so broke, had to get my girlfriend to buy me NWOBHM records and 2 40's of OE and a six pack
Reaper's Grave

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OrdenSatani wrote:
It's great to know that a man is only as good as how much money he has, and that his occupational position in society is enough to judge his will power and mental capacity. Most of the artists you worship lived in their cars at one point or another Laughing

Not to mention some, such as myself, are more than content with working an honest day job in a trade, or working-class level of society.

After all it's not who has the best toys and highest income figures, but the person who has the best stories to tell, and the best experiences to share.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: