P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Being broke disappreciation thread.
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CraiGORE

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:56 pm    Post subject: Being broke disappreciation thread. Reply with quote

Missed out on so many good releases in the past few months, can't remember the last time I received a record in the mail.

How one-mand band can be created in such exact date? Is he saw Satan in this day, or thers was a fog, rain and fullmoon outdoor?
Chit019

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

get a job hippie.
CraiGORE

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I work in a bike shop, it's seasonal. and If you've ever been to western NY you'd know why... fucking cold here!

How one-mand band can be created in such exact date? Is he saw Satan in this day, or thers was a fog, rain and fullmoon outdoor?
Father_Fuck

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No sympathy from me what so ever. I'm debating welfare. That is the life of the fisherman.
Reaper's Grave

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not temporary minimum wage jobs during the off seasons?
The Austrian Guy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe because he is that kind of american twentysomething guy that gets slayn all the time in horror movies. Weed smoking seasonal bike shop worker, broke, whiny and sluggish -> ideal toy / food for Leatherface, Pinhead, the hostel businessmen and the rest of the gang. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Kojiri

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Austrian Guy wrote:
Maybe because he is that kind of american twentysomething guy that gets slayn all the time in horror movies. Weed smoking seasonal bike shop worker, broke, whiny and sluggish -> ideal toy / food for Leatherface, Pinhead, the hostel businessmen and the rest of the gang. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Movie monsters aren't real.

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm
hellhippie666

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Austrian Guy wrote:
Razz Razz Shocked Very Happy
Saevus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't complain. I work for rent and food, more or less, and can spend whatever rare amount of cash I get entirely on albums and shows. That leaves me more free time to do work for bands and get even more stuff, and so on.

And you can always find side work. I just had some fun doing roof work in December. Very Happy
blodhemn9

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reaper's Grave wrote:

Because these temporary minimun wage jobs have probably already been filled by people with college degrees that lost their jobs after their companies went out of business.

Now you have people that used to make $80,000 - $100,000 a year at their office job trying to become waiters and Mcdonald's cooks!

Seriously, it's tough. When the company my wife worked for went out of business last January, She couldn't find even a waitressing job until October...and she was going to multiple interviews every week. Every time she showed to interview for a prestigious waitress position, there were 30-40 others applying for the same job opening !! She finally got lucky after 10 months on unemployment and got hired on the spot at a one-off interview.
adrian5118

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is rough man, I have finally gotten a call back and and a positive response after like almost a year. Unfortuantely it's a telemarketing gig more or less, but you can't be picky these days I guess... Confused
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=840646#840646
morbid palace

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm cleaning the stairs in my house, 25$ for one stair, and i clean three a week. pretty good for me, because i haven't got any rent's and stuff, as i still live with my parents.
FallenChrist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

morbid palace wrote:
i'm cleaning the stairs in my house, 25$ for one stair, and i clean three a week. pretty good for me, because i haven't got any rent's and stuff, as i still live with my parents.

25 bucks to clean your stairs?!?! How much can it actually take to clean a set of stairs?
Humus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blodhemn9 wrote:
Reaper's Grave wrote:

Because these temporary minimun wage jobs have probably already been filled by people with college degrees that lost their jobs after their companies went out of business.

That's exactly what I'm doing actually...not minimum wage but not that far off.

Quote:
25 bucks to clean your stairs?!?! How much can it actually take to clean a set of stairs?

'My house' and '3 stairs a week'. I'm guessing that if your house has 3 or more staircases you can afford to give your kid $25 for cleaning one.
krakentorso

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bad luck if so many metal loosers fuck up in school, don't accept education and afterwards wonder why they cannot get a serious job. And I don't speak of business jobs or whatever! Just solid things, handcrafts or something, or going to university and having a academic job.

Fuck all that whining and start doing some further education measures!
It's not impossible to combine metal, drinking, partying with learning and going a way to personal job-related satisfaction, you hippies!

I really get angry about this "I-cannot-handle-my-life" crap. But please don't have the idea of starting a new underground mailorder in order to make the money of your life!
Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: