P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

hc holocaust, obsidian = rip off
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cannibal atheist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:20 pm    Post subject: hc holocaust, obsidian = rip off Reply with quote

I ordered 1 lp and 2 cds from Obsidian last September. Nothing, will not return emails. Now their website is down.
I ordered 2 lps and 1 7" from Hardcore Holocaust last November. They won't return my emails.
I understand that life can get in the way of "hobbies" but no one asked these fucks to advertise services they can't provide.
Also, Deep Six is a lazy ass label.
throneofmight

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucky guy Confused
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sztorm75

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seems this is pretty common these days
LifeDepraved

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just bought 2 lps from Hardcore Holocaust...I'll let you know if I receive them.

Good Sellers/Buyers/Traders: In Solitude, metalbrain, IIIRD GATEKEEPER, Mangled Torsos, Kakarot SS5, S(2), Schoolslave, Heksekult, Hobophobic(2), IXTAB.
ogmetal

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought the Syphilitic Vaginas CD from Hardcore Holocaust some time last year and had trouble getting my order from him. I had to send a couple emails before he said that he missed my order. It took over a month before I finally got my order.

It sucks when people don't deliver when you spend your money on their shit.
Reaper's Grave

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This really sucks. There's a couple records through Hardcore Holocaust that I want to buy. Guess I'm going to have to search around for them since i haven't seen them in other places. Sad
nonoise

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LifeDepraved wrote:
I just bought 2 lps from Hardcore Holocaust...I'll let you know if I receive them.
big mistake, the guy behind that has been MIA for ages.
kichigai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was a planned US tour for a Japanese hardcore band [DSB] a little over a year ago that fell through and financially trounced Jay/HC Holocaust. Since then he's essentially disappeared with a few lucky people sporadically receiving their goods.. but overwhelmingly not.

Reaper's Grave wrote:
This really sucks. There's a couple records through Hardcore Holocaust that I want to buy. Guess I'm going to have to search around for them since i haven't seen them in other places. Sad

I don't know what you're looking for.. but if it's Punk stuff [just a guess based off the Disclose logo] you could try Feral Ward, Havoc, or Blackwater Distro. They stock similar items.. perhaps?
Reaper's Grave

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kichigai wrote:
There was a planned US tour for a Japanese hardcore band [DSB] a little over a year ago that fell through and financially trounced Jay/HC Holocaust. Since then he's essentially disappeared with a few lucky people sporadically receiving their goods.. but overwhelmingly not.

Reaper's Grave wrote:

I don't know what you're looking for.. but if it's Punk stuff [just a guess based off the Disclose logo] you could try Feral Ward, Havoc, or Blackwater Distro. They stock similar items.. perhaps?

Yeah, i know. It's specific titles though by Warvictims. Not necessarily rare, but i'm not 100% who else might be carrying the splits they have at HH. Already checked those sites.
CraiGORE

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dealt with HHC a bunch of years back, maybe 6 or 7 with no problems. I also used to receive promo stuff from them.. weird.

How one-mand band can be created in such exact date? Is he saw Satan in this day, or thers was a fog, rain and fullmoon outdoor?

Last edited by CraiGORE on Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
kichigai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reaper's Grave wrote:
Yeah, i know. It's specific titles though by Warvictims. Not necessarily rare, but i'm not 100% who else might be carrying the splits they have at HH. Already checked those sites.

Ah.. I'm not really familiar with that band other than the whole "we started as a hoax" thing.
nekromaniak

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seriously, if anyone of you'd paid HCHolocaust through paypal, please raise a dispute and ask for a refund now!!!

think there was a thread discussing this last month or so..
death in bodies

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the HCH website hasn't been updated since 2008 (just after the ill-fated DSB tour). I used order from Jay all the time, but I have no idea why anybody would order from him now. Cocaine is a hell of a drug.
flo/thrash attack zine

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nekromaniak wrote:
seriously, if anyone of you'd paid HCHolocaust through paypal, please raise a dispute and ask for a refund now!!!

think there was a thread discussing this last month or so..

yes mine....unfortunately i was too late Confused
Reaper's Grave

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kichigai wrote:
Reaper's Grave wrote:

Ah.. I'm not really familiar with that band other than the whole "we started as a hoax" thing.

Hoax aside, i got into them from listening to the D-Beat Destruction 7'' and Until Man Exists No More LP tracks compiled together on tape release of the album. Even if they didn't start out serious, I still enjoy the music so what the fuck? Very Happy If you read into bands in both metal and punk a lot of times formations will start either as a joke, a hoax, or a drunken night anyway. As long as the music is good, who gives a fuck?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: