P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

the Ebay is officially retarded thread part 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 393, 394, 395 ... 398, 399, 400  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Humus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.benl.ebay.be/itm/Metallica-Tour-Shirt-1991-92-rare-XL-OG-Vintage-Death-Metal-Heavy-Rock/332737438510

I sold that one on ebay in 2012 for $5. I think the guy even made a paypal complaint so I ended up loosing the shirt and $15 on shipping and fees.
CR99

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a goddamn awful shirt to spend 170$ on.
Endsieg

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

krakentorso wrote:
$320 for two Burzum Flyers

https://www.ebay.de/itm/1BURZUM-RARE-CULT-ORIGINAL-FLYERS-DSP-ThuleanPerspective-MAYHEM-BATHORY-CULT-/302828963083?redirect=mobile

nice, I think I have these plus another one with greifi g on
necrogrim

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

exhorder russian bootleg cds sell like crazy :

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Exhorder-Slaughter-In-The-Vatican-CD-/183132783742?oid=273383450044

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Exhorder-The-Law-CD-NEW/173222120102?hash=item2854d7caa6:g:d18AAOSwSJVarYB3

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Exhorder-Slaughter-in-the-Vatican-CD-Thrash-/323322186885?hash=item4b47810c85%3Ag%3AA0EAAOSweI9a4h6D&nma=true&si=iSygObwPjM1SSPB349To2AMeFjo%253D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Exhorder-Slaughter-in-the-Vatican-CD-Thrash-/323278930354?hash=item4b44ed01b2%3Ag%3AA0EAAOSweI9a4h6D&nma=true&si=iSygObwPjM1SSPB349To2AMeFjo%253D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

https://www.ebay.pl/itm/Exhorder-Slaughter-in-the-vatican-CD-Thrash/273383450044?hash=item3fa6ec65bc:g:CbwAAOSwr85bYfLn
K.D.S.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Satanic Warmaster - Death Live 2014 on HMSS. Barely released, not even added to Discogs (not implying that being added to Discogs is some kind of milestone that adds validity, but you catch my drift). So who is this guy, label owner, or..?

Current: https://www.ebay.com/itm/SATANIC-WARMASTER-Death-Live-2014-LP-Limited-to-232-Brand-New-HMSS-Records/273406743155?hash=item3fa84fd273:g:oMoAAOSwKAJbZu3w
Past (1): https://www.ebay.com/itm/SATANIC-WARMASTER-Death-Live-2014-LP-Limited-to-232-Brand-New-HMSS-Records/273390401772?hash=item3fa75678ec:g:oMoAAOSwKAJbZu3w
Past (2): https://www.ebay.com/itm/SATANIC-WARMASTER-Live-In-Tokyo-2014-LP-Limited-to-232-Brand-New-HMSS-Records/273377424439?hash=item3fa6907437:g:JccAAOSw9CRbXHhv
NightlyFister

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah pretty sure that's the HMSS guy.
CR99

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah lockfont is Yohta's ebay account. Every now and then he's doing these kind of HMSS ebay sales.
K.D.S.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That explains. Press a limited amount of records, keep your personal stash to flip instead of going through regular channels and there you go. I'm not even surprised, but let me take the opportunity to share a rather amusing Popsike entry I stumbled upon the other day.

--
https://www.popsike.com/SATANIC-WARMASTER-Death-Live-2012-CUSTOMDIEHARD-SEMI-PICTURE-DLP-33-HMSS/271654173410.html

SATANIC WARMASTER "DEATH LIVE 2012" CUSTOM-DIEHARD VERSION DOUBLE SEMIPICTURE LP

LIMITED TO 3. One for SWM, one for the label and the last one for deadly hardcore fan of SWM (through Ebay)

SWM and the label discussed to handle the custom diehard version of the latest Death Live 2012 LP. We only made 3 sets. One for SWM, one for the label and the another one must be owned by a hardcore SWM freak. However the world is fulfilled by lots of rotten apples and we can't have any good idea to pick up the most suitable fan. That's the reason the band & label, both agreed to do ebay for the crazy item like this. The label spend huge money to make this custom diehard, so the first price is bit expensive. Hope you understand.

IMPORTANT. Last night we had a SWM show in Tokyo and we got Werwolf's signiture on the record holder of this custom diehard. The custom diehard is consist of twin-onesided semi picture LP record. Ooops, no need to explain, just check the pictures. The custom DH is including lots of Xrated artwork designs so we can't ship it to any moslim countries. According to low post system service quality control, we can't ship to many coutries. Check the excluded shipping location too. This is a super vintage item and we can't prepare any spare. So we take EMS shipping. PLease do understand.No execption.

Sold for nearly 1200 USD.. well, that's one way of funding a new release.. Laughing
lemegethon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

K.D.S. wrote:
That explains. Press a limited amount of records, keep your personal stash to flip instead of going through regular channels and there you go. I'm not even surprised, but let me take the opportunity to share a rather amusing Popsike entry I stumbled upon the other day.

--
https://www.popsike.com/SATANIC-WARMASTER-Death-Live-2012-CUSTOMDIEHARD-SEMI-PICTURE-DLP-33-HMSS/271654173410.html

SATANIC WARMASTER "DEATH LIVE 2012" CUSTOM-DIEHARD VERSION DOUBLE SEMIPICTURE LP

LIMITED TO 3. One for SWM, one for the label and the last one for deadly hardcore fan of SWM (through Ebay)

SWM and the label discussed to handle the custom diehard version of the latest Death Live 2012 LP. We only made 3 sets. One for SWM, one for the label and the another one must be owned by a hardcore SWM freak. However the world is fulfilled by lots of rotten apples and we can't have any good idea to pick up the most suitable fan. That's the reason the band & label, both agreed to do ebay for the crazy item like this. The label spend huge money to make this custom diehard, so the first price is bit expensive. Hope you understand.

IMPORTANT. Last night we had a SWM show in Tokyo and we got Werwolf's signiture on the record holder of this custom diehard. The custom diehard is consist of twin-onesided semi picture LP record. Ooops, no need to explain, just check the pictures. The custom DH is including lots of Xrated artwork designs so we can't ship it to any moslim countries. According to low post system service quality control, we can't ship to many coutries. Check the excluded shipping location too. This is a super vintage item and we can't prepare any spare. So we take EMS shipping. PLease do understand.No execption.

Sold for nearly 1200 USD.. well, that's one way of funding a new release.. Laughing

Rolling Eyes how lame. Then again, Satanic Warmaster is lame to begin with.
Funeral Thirst

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

K.D.S. wrote:

--

This is beyond silly.
K.D.S.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being the least rotten apple = having the most disposable income! Hails!
CR99

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, deadly hardcore SWM fan smashed that bidding button. I wonder if it's the same one who bought the Vothana split on discogs for over 2 grand.
K.D.S.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CR99 wrote:
Damn, deadly hardcore SWM fan smashed that bidding button. I wonder if it's the same one who bought the Vothana split on discogs for over 2 grand.

Seriously wonder if Discogs eventually refunded the +- US$ 200 sales fee they made on that Vothana split after blocking the release. Somehow I doubt it..
CR99

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember these half patch half picture LPs that HMSS does sometimes being a nightmare to play. You kinda have to readjust the tone arm because it acts like a fat chunk of plastic on the table, otherwise the needle is really going to dig into it.
CR99

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

K.D.S. wrote:
CR99 wrote:

Seriously wonder if Discogs eventually refunded the +- US$ 200 sales fee they made on that Vothana split after blocking the release. Somehow I doubt it..

Pretty sure the sale is documented in the sales history only after you've paid the fees.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 393, 394, 395 ... 398, 399, 400  Next
Page 394 of 400

Jump to: