P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

the Ebay is officially retarded thread part 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 389, 390, 391, 392, 393  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deathwish

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Greek rip-off spastic actually posts a LOT on here.
Yet he never responds to everyone attacking his auctions.

He is a member of some crap called TRAGEDY BEGINS...one of those bands who started in 84 yet only managed to put out a demo in 98 and knew Euronymous and Dead and were gonna sign to DSP and.....on and on.
CR99

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deathwish wrote:
The Greek rip-off spastic actually posts a LOT on here.
Yet he never responds to everyone attacking his auctions.

He is a member of some crap called TRAGEDY BEGINS...one of those bands who started in 84 yet only managed to put out a demo in 98 and knew Euronymous and Dead and were gonna sign to DSP and.....on and on.

The band is legit, was active under the names Anathema & Nazarene Deceiver in the late 80ies/early 90ies. Really awful shit though.
K.D.S.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A rather unusual appearance on the monthly "Top 30 most expensive records sold on Discogs last month" list.. goddamn.. Laughing
HÝrus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

K.D.S. wrote:

A rather unusual appearance on the monthly "Top 30 most expensive records sold on Discogs last month" list.. goddamn.. Laughing

Laughing Laughing
NuclearGoatVomit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I doubt someone bought that shite for the amount. I mean, come on people, some third class bedroom black metal? Wtf....
HÝrus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NuclearGoatVomit wrote:
I doubt someone bought that shite for the amount. I mean, come on people, some third class bedroom black metal? Wtf....

It's because it's third class bedroom metal that I'm sure that some moron DID paid this price. What a joke. I hope the guy got a free Belketre mug with this order.
Tireheb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys sound jealous that you will never be able to sell anything for such prices Laughing

Out of the Dungeon label website and distrolist:
https://outofthedungeon.wordpress.com/
DUNGEON001: DER ST‹RMER - Hail to Finland CD out now!
DUNGEON002 & DUNGEON003 soon...
NuclearGoatVomit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
K.D.S.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tireheb wrote:
You guys sound jealous that you will never be able to sell anything for such prices Laughing

If I actually ever were to sell a single record for close to US$ 2,500 I'd probably just offer to fly anywhere in the world to meet the buyer in person and hand-deliver the record myself. Should be a pretty memorable experience. Laughing
13th

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised that its not banned on Discogs, seeing SW side of the cover. I guess Discogs gets always huge % of sales so they dont.
candlesmoke

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

13th wrote:
Surprised that its not banned on Discogs, seeing SW side of the cover. I guess Discogs gets always huge % of sales so they dont.

Of course, once there's $$$ to be made, their 'values' and policies go down the toilet all of a sudden. Says quite a lot about Discogs, actually.

But yeah, $2,500 for a 10"? Just wow.
PanzerGeneral

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

manes wrote:
I just add 50 cents to the actual price I pay to the post office for shipping out the goods. And I often get 3 stars for that. I mean, I pay for the envelope, bubblewrap or a proper box. In your case that seller is just a criminal.
I just tried to get a 30 euro cd with the offer option. I offered 25 and I received a counter offer of 27. I declined. It's just dumb. Why do you even offer that option?
Exactly my point. I should have see the Warning signs but must have been blinded by the shirt. The "make an offer" should be for more expensive stuff. Not to bargain over a few usd/euro.
K.D.S.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

candlesmoke wrote:
13th wrote:

Of course, once there's $$$ to be made, their 'values' and policies go down the toilet all of a sudden. Says quite a lot about Discogs, actually.

I think people have to actively report 'offensive' releases to Discogs staff first before those records that meet the undoubtedly fair and reasonable 'criteria' are actually being banned from the marketplace. A private release like this might just have flown under the radar by chance.

Ofcourse, should that release eventually end up being banned after all, it's highly unlikely Discogs will retroactively refund the sales fee (EUR 150 / US$ 178) made on this transaction.
little_raven

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

K.D.S. wrote:
Tireheb wrote:

If I actually ever were to sell a single record for close to US$ 2,500 I'd probably just offer to fly anywhere in the world to meet the buyer in person and PUNCH HIM IN THE FUCKING FACE. Should be a pretty memorable experience. Laughing

fix'd
Kinderschreck

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

candlesmoke wrote:
13th wrote:

Concerning discogs 'values' its good to notice that tjey do not show the cover of this 10" in contrast to all other records in that list. They neither have the guts to openly show, with what they earn their money, nor the integrity to ban it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 389, 390, 391, 392, 393  Next
Page 390 of 393

Jump to: