P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

the Ebay is officially retarded thread part 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 388, 389, 390 ... 398, 399, 400  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
manes

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.ebay.it/itm/Ved-Buens-Ende-demo-tape-1994-Darkthrone-Mayhem-Isengard-Immortal-Emperor/302735163265?hash=item467c6bff81:g:OdYAAOSwn8pa9TpB

a very reliable seller from Greece
MonstersOverBangkok

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

manes wrote:
https://www.ebay.it/itm/Ved-Buens-Ende-demo-tape-1994-Darkthrone-Mayhem-Isengard-Immortal-Emperor/302735163265?hash=item467c6bff81:g:OdYAAOSwn8pa9TpB

Fucking lowlife is even charging 9 euros for shipping.
Murhtarab

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MonstersOverBangkok wrote:
manes wrote:

Ofc, buyer pays the shipping. Right? Laughing
lemegethon

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MonstersOverBangkok wrote:
manes wrote:

I'm reading €33,49
manes

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still don't understand how this scumbag has a perfet 100% feedback score. I read some feedbacks of his and I could not believe it, "The best black death metal collector on earth! Rare treasures from Hell's depths".
Wizardgtr

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

manes wrote:
I still don't understand how this scumbag has a perfet 100% feedback score. I read some feedbacks of his and I could not believe it, "The best black death metal collector on earth! Rare treasures from Hell's depths".

It's because these kind of feedback was given from his 2nd and 3rd accounts or his wifes account. He bought a lot of his own auctions to push the feedback a few years back. But today his ebay accounts are practily dead... the auctions never reach more then a few euros. Slowly after years people start to recognize his stuff.
But sadly he's still activ on discogs as "Paragonazazel" and sells there from time to time...
manes

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He still gets some good money though, check this recent listing:

https://www.ebay.it/itm/Extreme-metal-demo-tapes-mega-rare-stuff-lot-Mayhem-Isengard-Immortal-Emperor/302721202370?hash=item467b96f8c2:g:lFQAAOSw0XFa5ZwN

I still don't understand how it's possible that this scumbag is still actiive after years of ripping off people. I mean, he should have at least one negative feedback that says he sells fake demos, instead he has none. Go figure.
THF

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Iron-Maiden-Eddie-039-s-Archive-first-edition-sealed-2002-Paul-DiAnno-/273088455235?hash=item3f95572243%3Ag%3Ab1kAAOSwYxBaRXlR&nma=true&si=GYOR9bgk5jeF%252BPwpdr8eBWQ%252FV80%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

The total with shipping and import charges sums up to almost 700$
The most amazing part about this one is that the seller sealed it Very Happy (I bought it when it was released and it wasn't sealed)
manes

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice price for a bootleg

https://www.ebay.it/itm/Windir-Det-Gamle-Riket-Black-Metal-Aurvang-Productions-V-rare-tape/232784023536?hash=item3633024ff0:g:dqkAAOSwx95bCsoa
Deathwish

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whenever someone comes out with "Is this demo original?" it should be greeted with a punch in the face.
Look... if a band member sent you a tape with some demo material on it..then thats a demo... Who gives a fuck if its on a TDK or Maxell or whatever. Just to get some new shit was good enough...Nobody gave a flying fuck if it had a xerox cover or anything.
Todays collectors have a collection of SHIT...all of them.Pointless crap. Anyone with a credit card can amass a collection of anything within an hour on Ebay. No hunt involved. I bet 95% of folk on here bought all their "oh so collectable rare records" on fuckin Ebay or Discogogs.

Folk who sold all there records cos of financial reasons...then later re-buy all the shit from Ebay are even more retarded. I started to doing it myself in the early Ebay days but quickly realised after getting maybe 20 vinyls that each record now meant nothing. so i got rid of them. I now own nothing on vinyl,not even the shit i put out myself..but even if i won the lottery the last thing i would do is replace all my old vinyls...because they would not come with the same feeling of having discovered them back when they mattered.

Ebay collectors can fuck off.
K.D.S.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deathwish wrote:
Whenever someone comes out with "Is this demo original?" it should be greeted with a punch in the face.
Look... if a band member sent you a tape with some demo material on it..then thats a demo... Who gives a fuck if its on a TDK or Maxell or whatever. Just to get some new shit was good enough...Nobody gave a flying fuck if it had a xerox cover or anything.
Todays collectors have a collection of SHIT...all of them.Pointless crap. Anyone with a credit card can amass a collection of anything within an hour on Ebay. No hunt involved. I bet 95% of folk on here bought all their "oh so collectable rare records" on fuckin Ebay or Discogogs.

Folk who sold all there records cos of financial reasons...then later re-buy all the shit from Ebay are even more retarded. I started to doing it myself in the early Ebay days but quickly realised after getting maybe 20 vinyls that each record now meant nothing. so i got rid of them. I now own nothing on vinyl,not even the shit i put out myself..but even if i won the lottery the last thing i would do is replace all my old vinyls...because they would not come with the same feeling of having discovered them back when they mattered.

Ebay collectors can fuck off.

"Remember, Rare and Kult Items have a High Price mostly!!! And Sometimes it's worth it because of the Kult they are!!!"
pitri

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Beherit-Black-Metal-Band-A01-Men-Ringer-T-Shirt-White-S-XXL/282811055806?hash=item41d8da3ebe:g:XicAAOSwHnFVlfn2
morbidrites

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i recently got a copy of Dragonne's "On Dragon's Wings" at a thrift store. bought it cause it looked cool. listened and wasn't really into it (a little too much power metal for me) but was surprised when it went up to $300 in an ebay auction. glad someone who wanted it got it, but still that seems like so much for such a seemingly unimportant release.
PanzerGeneral

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seller had a shirt for sale - buy it now or make offer. Made offer for 5 euro under the price. Answer back 2 euro under the price. Fair enough - even if I dont understand that option if your not willing to go down more than 2 euro. Then comes postage - fucking 25 euro. Ok. Shirt 22 + postage 25 = 47 euro. 47 I pay - and then nothing. I politely ask for tracking and get an angry response - half threatening and a photo of a letter with my name….And a postage stamp of 6 euro. Im just too old for this shit. Im fucking done with dealing with strange (((people))) and their crooked ways. Shirt finally came but its just too much. Too much!

Last edited by PanzerGeneral on Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total
manes

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just add 50 cents to the actual price I pay to the post office for shipping out the goods. And I often get 3 stars for that. I mean, I pay for the envelope, bubblewrap or a proper box. In your case that seller is just a criminal.
I just tried to get a 30 euro cd with the offer option. I offered 25 and I received a counter offer of 27. I declined. It's just dumb. Why do you even offer that option?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 388, 389, 390 ... 398, 399, 400  Next
Page 389 of 400

Jump to: