P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

the Ebay is officially retarded thread part 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 375, 376, 377, 378  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
CR99



Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 10182

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

manes wrote:
https://www.ebay.it/itm/6-rare-demo-tape-Enslaved-Septicemia-Crab-Phobia-Tristitia-Autopsy-Rotting-/122739902149?hash=item1c93de46c5:g:WtQAAOSwEMdZ1dPp

I can't believe there are people who buy from this scumbag. RC "Decline's Return" on a TDK tape that was produced from 1997-1998, all crap.


He's also active on discogs under the nick wassalbert, so beware.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CR99



Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 10182

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.ebay.de/itm/MEGADETH-1984-DEMO-TAPE-LAST-RITES-SLAYER-METALLICA-TESTAMENT-ANTHRAX-OZZY-/112592652947?hash=item1a370b8a93:g:oTAAAOSwSYpZ2KeL

How about this extremely obvious Megadeth demo bootleg currently at 532,09$?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 2963

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CR99 wrote:
http://www.ebay.de/itm/MEGADETH-1984-DEMO-TAPE-LAST-RITES-SLAYER-METALLICA-TESTAMENT-ANTHRAX-OZZY-/112592652947?hash=item1a370b8a93:g:oTAAAOSwSYpZ2KeL

How about this extremely obvious Megadeth demo bootleg currently at 532,09$?

Looks like it's stated in the description that it's a dub. Just some fool and his money are soon to be parted is all... Laughing
_________________
Scum wrote:
When I listen to fucking evil I read satanic bible in a fucking grown.

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Luxixul Sumering



Joined: 09 Sep 2013
Posts: 1843
Location: Hollywood CA

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://m.ebay.at/itm/Cosmic-Church-Logo-T-shirt-Unisex-Mens-Ladies-clandestine-blaze-musta-surma-mgla-/322565599109?var=&hash=item4b1a686f85%3Am%3Amb3nTqboJKTkEIw3OWkEKcA&_trkparms=pageci%253Ac07f0b34-b301-11e7-b472-74dbd18097e8%257Cparentrq%253A28f3a27715f0abc5afca2be4fff9927e%257Ciid%253A25

What a total loser

This guy added different color shirt variant aside from Red and White.
_________________
I've never heard of it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lemegethon



Joined: 27 Jun 2017
Posts: 217

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luxixul Sumering wrote:
https://m.ebay.at/itm/Cosmic-Church-Logo-T-shirt-Unisex-Mens-Ladies-clandestine-blaze-musta-surma-mgla-/322565599109?var=&hash=item4b1a686f85%3Am%3Amb3nTqboJKTkEIw3OWkEKcA&_trkparms=pageci%253Ac07f0b34-b301-11e7-b472-74dbd18097e8%257Cparentrq%253A28f3a27715f0abc5afca2be4fff9927e%257Ciid%253A25

What a total loser

This guy added different color shirt variant aside from Red and White.

I don't get what's so bad about this, other than that it's a bootleg.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cursed_Reefer



Joined: 25 Apr 2014
Posts: 628

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is some funny shit here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Incantation-Band-Tshirt-Two-Sides-Tee-New-Mens-T-Shirt-/322651414593?var=&hash=item4b1f85e041:m:mIGWg-KGkel2-hfo1X8Sb7g
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dAHMER



Joined: 04 Sep 2009
Posts: 1727

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cursed_Reefer wrote:
This is some funny shit here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Incantation-Band-Tshirt-Two-Sides-Tee-New-Mens-T-Shirt-/322651414593?var=&hash=item4b1f85e041:m:mIGWg-KGkel2-hfo1X8Sb7g

Laughing

Hope you like both bands!
_________________
Whore's Skeleton - Black Noise/Power Electronics
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TimeGhould



Joined: 21 Jan 2015
Posts: 198
Location: Boston, MA

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cursed_Reefer wrote:
This is some funny shit here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Incantation-Band-Tshirt-Two-Sides-Tee-New-Mens-T-Shirt-/322651414593?var=&hash=item4b1f85e041:m:mIGWg-KGkel2-hfo1X8Sb7g


dead Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
little_raven



Joined: 17 Aug 2011
Posts: 1364

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahaha I'd buy one.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Odinson



Joined: 04 Aug 2016
Posts: 34

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, Diocletian bootlegs are getting good
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Diocletian-Attraction-Touristique-T-Shirt-Hommes-Col-rond-Blanc-/181903896296?var=&hash=item2a5a512ee8:m:mgj9tp9qb8GC34x6vtt3zJg
_________________
My freelance illustration and logo design - https://www.facebook.com/OdinsonDesign
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
dAHMER



Joined: 04 Sep 2009
Posts: 1727

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Odinson wrote:
Man, Diocletian bootlegs are getting good
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Diocletian-Attraction-Touristique-T-Shirt-Hommes-Col-rond-Blanc-/181903896296?var=&hash=item2a5a512ee8:m:mgj9tp9qb8GC34x6vtt3zJg

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Oh man, that's a fucking winner right there!
_________________
Whore's Skeleton - Black Noise/Power Electronics
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NightlyFister



Joined: 24 Jul 2015
Posts: 130

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.grailed.com/listings/3610212-Kanye-West-Black-Witcher-Rare-Long-Sleeve-Death-Metal-Shirts-Concert-FOG-sz-L
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hymnsoftheneedlefreak



Joined: 26 May 2016
Posts: 2704

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NightlyFister wrote:
https://www.grailed.com/listings/3610212-Kanye-West-Black-Witcher-Rare-Long-Sleeve-Death-Metal-Shirts-Concert-FOG-sz-L



You might win with this. Black Witcher!
_________________
I name you under our cult
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nightvvolf



Joined: 25 Sep 2015
Posts: 1486

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why the fuck is it labeled under kanye west?

When comes Kanye x VAJINAL JESUS collab?

Alright, time to come clean: Which one of you is Kanye West?
_________________
Blood Music wrote:
It is the greatest release in recorded music history, so it deserves to be talked about for just as long.


M. wrote:
Tryhard nerd shit
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Occultism



Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Posts: 494
Location: Refugium peccatorum

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

manes wrote:
https://www.ebay.it/itm/6-rare-demo-tape-Enslaved-Septicemia-Crab-Phobia-Tristitia-Autopsy-Rotting-/122739902149?hash=item1c93de46c5:g:WtQAAOSwEMdZ1dPp

I can't believe there are people who buy from this scumbag. RC "Decline's Return" on a TDK tape that was produced from 1997-1998, all crap.


Indeed... and Enslaved + Autopsy are TOTALLY FAKE demos, too Laughing Laughing
_________________
http://www.discogs.com/seller/nocte_mysterii

F.u.c.k. 0ff e-b(r)ay!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 375, 376, 377, 378  Next
Page 376 of 378

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group