P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

the Ebay is officially retarded thread part 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 306, 307, 308 ... 342, 343, 344  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
NK7
banned


Joined: 07 Oct 2012
Posts: 1340
Location: Beograd, Srbija

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morbid Obesity wrote:
Synesthesia wrote:
^ I think Forever Plagued carries the reissues of almost all of those for a way more reasonable price. If you want Graveland that bad on vinyl, it can be done for much cheaper. Unless you're a hardcore Graveland collector (in which case, you might be dumb enough to pay $1,500 for those albums) I really can't imagine anyone just dying to have first press of anything besides Carpathian Wolves and Thousand Swords.

Not necessarily metal, but I think stuff like this is ridiculous. http://www.ebay.com/itm/1000-Vinyl-Record-Collection-70s-80s-Rock-n-Roll-AC-DC-Beatles-REO-Jackson-5-/140953853876?pt=US_Wholesale_Records&hash=item20d1811fb4 This person is assuming each of these is worth about $10 each, yet the covers (and probably the albums) are beat to hell and the majority of them look like stuff I could get at my local thrift store for 47 cents. These probably belonged to some poor old guy who died and now his kids are trying to make a fortune off of them.

Laughing
"Covers range from very poor to poor."
GTFO!

Guy even turned down my three reasonable offers ($1, $5 and $10) for the whole lot. Whata wuss.
_________________
Permabanned
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
desolatesounds



Joined: 07 May 2010
Posts: 220

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.ebay.de/itm/BLACK-SABBATH-LP-Master-Of-Reality-GER-1st-Print-m-Poster-/161022479401

http://www.ebay.de/itm/LP-ENTOMBED-Wolferine-Blues-1993-/370809591781

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Masters-Hammer-The-Jilemnice-Occultist-TEST-PRESS-LP-1992-White-Label-/350779272583

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Venom-Hell-at-Hammersmith-U-K-EP-Vinyl-Testpressing-/330918852866

http://www.ebay.de/itm/GHOST-ELIZABETH-7-2010-RAR-PIN-attic-king-diamond-mercyful-fate-bathory-/271200331506

www.ebay.de/itm/SUMMONING-Let-Mortal-Heroes-DLP-ABIGOR-FALKENBACH-/121106771398
_________________
Ambient = glorified elevator music
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iron tyrant



Joined: 17 Jul 2007
Posts: 2430
Location: ITALIA

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The funny thing is I have that Venom test pressing. I wonder how many must exist.
_________________
Into the Menstrual Night We Go-o, Hey-Ho, Hey-Ho...

Professor Black wrote:
NWOBHM is not a style of music.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Nyx



Joined: 27 Apr 2012
Posts: 171

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iron tyrant wrote:
The funny thing is I have that Venom test pressing. I wonder how many must exist.


It says "Limited on 10 copy´s worldwide" in the item description. So i guess it's pretty rare.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
astralvesl



Joined: 13 Oct 2010
Posts: 1000

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morbid Obesity wrote:
Synesthesia wrote:
^ I think Forever Plagued carries the reissues of almost all of those for a way more reasonable price. If you want Graveland that bad on vinyl, it can be done for much cheaper. Unless you're a hardcore Graveland collector (in which case, you might be dumb enough to pay $1,500 for those albums) I really can't imagine anyone just dying to have first press of anything besides Carpathian Wolves and Thousand Swords.

Not necessarily metal, but I think stuff like this is ridiculous. http://www.ebay.com/itm/1000-Vinyl-Record-Collection-70s-80s-Rock-n-Roll-AC-DC-Beatles-REO-Jackson-5-/140953853876?pt=US_Wholesale_Records&hash=item20d1811fb4 This person is assuming each of these is worth about $10 each, yet the covers (and probably the albums) are beat to hell and the majority of them look like stuff I could get at my local thrift store for 47 cents. These probably belonged to some poor old guy who died and now his kids are trying to make a fortune off of them.

Laughing
"Covers range from very poor to poor."
GTFO!


Don't forget that it's pick up only and you have to pay in cash unless you make prior arrangements w/ him. Surely legit.

Also, about the Slipknot record, what the fuck does "All other Iowa vinyl is signed on the cover" mean? Can't imagine the band restricted themselves to signing the album on the front cover for all other engagements other than this particular instance. Can't believe someone paid $200+ for that, there's a copy that's been sitting at my local record store for $5 for over a year.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Synesthesia



Joined: 16 Jan 2013
Posts: 36
Location: PA

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ Somewhere out there, there's probably a die-hard Slipknot fan who's thinking "Inner gatefold signature version, limited to 1, must have it to go with my standard edition front cover signature version!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
evildead



Joined: 22 Jan 2009
Posts: 170

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for the burzum fan who has everything...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Burzum-Logo-Handmade-Candle-/300906076565?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item460f665995
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mortado



Joined: 11 Mar 2009
Posts: 791
Location: Seattle area, USA

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

evildead wrote:
for the burzum fan who has everything...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Burzum-Logo-Handmade-Candle-/300906076565?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item460f665995


Looks like a bad chocolate cake!
_________________
Slackmovies - My lame movie blog!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Weltering in Blood



Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 2150
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every now and again it goes the other way...Some lucky FUCK scored first press Morbid Visions on ebay for 16 quid! bastard phone wouldn't let me bid in the last second. Arrgh!
_________________
WANT LIST
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wolfsturm888



Joined: 27 Jul 2011
Posts: 849

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weltering in Blood wrote:
Every now and again it goes the other way...Some lucky FUCK scored first press Morbid Visions on ebay for 16 quid! bastard phone wouldn't let me bid in the last second. Arrgh!


Never trust your I-phone, hahaha! I do not have one, luckily... Heard similiar stories often lately. Confused
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
S.P.



Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 824
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couldn't find the ugliest merch topic, but might as well post it here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lords-of-Chaos-Longsleeve-Burzum-Mayhem-Absurd-Emperor-Xasthur-Leviathan-/360655341960?pt=UK_Men_s_T_Shirts&hash=item53f8bbc988
_________________
http://behest.netii.net | http://behestzine.tictail.com

Ruho 7" EP now available https://soundcloud.com/dtbrex/ruho-vangittu
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
NK7
banned


Joined: 07 Oct 2012
Posts: 1340
Location: Beograd, Srbija

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

S.P. wrote:
Couldn't find the ugliest merch topic, but might as well post it here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lords-of-Chaos-Longsleeve-Burzum-Mayhem-Absurd-Emperor-Xasthur-Leviathan-/360655341960?pt=UK_Men_s_T_Shirts&hash=item53f8bbc988

This is seriously the ugliest, most retarded, most unwearable shirt I've ever seen. I refuse to believe someone can buy this.
_________________
Permabanned
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Werewolf



Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 3354
Location: IsraHell

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
S.P. wrote:
Couldn't find the ugliest merch topic, but might as well post it here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lords-of-Chaos-Longsleeve-Burzum-Mayhem-Absurd-Emperor-Xasthur-Leviathan-/360655341960?pt=UK_Men_s_T_Shirts&hash=item53f8bbc988
I refuse to believe someone can buy this.
Blutkult can, for sure.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Blutkvlt



Joined: 25 Feb 2010
Posts: 5578
Location: latino wizards guild

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Werewolf wrote:
NK7 wrote:
S.P. wrote:
Couldn't find the ugliest merch topic, but might as well post it here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lords-of-Chaos-Longsleeve-Burzum-Mayhem-Absurd-Emperor-Xasthur-Leviathan-/360655341960?pt=UK_Men_s_T_Shirts&hash=item53f8bbc988
I refuse to believe someone can buy this.
Blutkult can, for sure.


I'm sure you would if parting with your shekels didn't cause massive separation anxiety. On topic, check out this deal of a lifetime: http://www.ebay.com/itm/BEHERIT-Live-Joensuu-8-2-1992-MEGA-RARE-EX-CD-Warhammer-Hell-Archgoat-Blasphemy-/360659636215?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item53f8fd4ff7
_________________
"I really wonder what's the source of this gayness music"

MY TRADELIST/WANTLIST:
http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21928
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xyosefx



Joined: 06 Aug 2009
Posts: 5281
Location: We lived among the people. I think you say "convenience store." We lived above it.

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S.P. wrote:
Couldn't find the ugliest merch topic, but might as well post it here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lords-of-Chaos-Longsleeve-Burzum-Mayhem-Absurd-Emperor-Xasthur-Leviathan-/360655341960?pt=UK_Men_s_T_Shirts&hash=item53f8bbc988

I've seen someone wearing one of these in real life... full retard.
_________________
Analog Worship label & distro (click for link)

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 306, 307, 308 ... 342, 343, 344  Next
Page 307 of 344

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group