P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

the Ebay is officially retarded thread part 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 299, 300, 301 ... 340, 341, 342  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
GoldenBull



Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 7007

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The irony is that every one of his insanely priced listings says something about crushing ZOG.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Reaper's Grave



Joined: 28 Jan 2009
Posts: 2091
Location: Manchester, New Hampshire, USA

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just removed black metal kvlt rarities from my wantlist. Chances are any discogs seller with those items would list them for absurd prices, or as high/higher than ebay + chances with some being bootlegs anyway. Also got rid of the alsvider problem. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
astralvesl



Joined: 13 Oct 2010
Posts: 975

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoldenBull wrote:
S.P. wrote:
GoldenBull wrote:
The minute I saw your quote I knew exactly what seller said it. His listings are hilarious and absurdly priced. And I think he purposely unlists and relists them all over and over so people with his items on their wantlists get CONSTANT reminders that he has that item at a retarded price.


Yeah, that's true. It'd be good if you could just "unfollow" his listings and keep following the others from your wantlist. I doubt there is a possibility to do so in discogs, is there?


No I don't think so. But it would be excellent! You could avoid so much bullshit...


That guy's a piece of shit. He definitely relists certain albums weekly or biweekly and typically for stupid prices ($666.66). I've seen him discussed a few times here. Anyone ever actually bought anything from him? I didn't think all of his auctions were stupid prices.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Abgrund



Joined: 19 Feb 2011
Posts: 625
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.ebay.de/itm/WC-Sitz-Toilettensitz-Holz-Optik-Buche-Gothic-Skull-Motiv-/380595919253?pt=DE_M%C3%B6bel_Wohnen_Badzubeh%C3%B6r_textilien_Badzubeh%C3%B6r&hash=item589d48d995#ht_500wt_1288

"Skull-Gothic Motiv" Laughing
_________________
Tradelist: http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=542354#542354
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rósachd



Joined: 09 Jan 2013
Posts: 247

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Abgrund wrote:
http://www.ebay.de/itm/WC-Sitz-Toilettensitz-Holz-Optik-Buche-Gothic-Skull-Motiv-/380595919253?pt=DE_M%C3%B6bel_Wohnen_Badzubeh%C3%B6r_textilien_Badzubeh%C3%B6r&hash=item589d48d995#ht_500wt_1288

"Skull-Gothic Motiv" Laughing


Is this so you you can white pride 88 while you shit?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mr_Belvedere



Joined: 05 Feb 2011
Posts: 962

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rósachd wrote:
Abgrund wrote:
http://www.ebay.de/itm/WC-Sitz-Toilettensitz-Holz-Optik-Buche-Gothic-Skull-Motiv-/380595919253?pt=DE_M%C3%B6bel_Wohnen_Badzubeh%C3%B6r_textilien_Badzubeh%C3%B6r&hash=item589d48d995#ht_500wt_1288

"Skull-Gothic Motiv" Laughing


Is this so you you can white pride 88 while you shit?


"Klagt nicht, kämpft" means "Do not complain, fight". So if your asshole hurts and the shit comes hard, then always remember "Klagt nicht, kämpft"! Laughing Laughing Laughing
_________________
DFP wrote:
To have a faggot trusting and following you outdoors in expectation of presumed male intercourse at least needs some skills in homoerotic camouflage.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Abgrund



Joined: 19 Feb 2011
Posts: 625
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr_Belvedere wrote:
Rósachd wrote:
Abgrund wrote:
http://www.ebay.de/itm/WC-Sitz-Toilettensitz-Holz-Optik-Buche-Gothic-Skull-Motiv-/380595919253?pt=DE_M%C3%B6bel_Wohnen_Badzubeh%C3%B6r_textilien_Badzubeh%C3%B6r&hash=item589d48d995#ht_500wt_1288

"Skull-Gothic Motiv" Laughing


Is this so you you can white pride 88 while you shit?


"Klagt nicht, kämpft" means "Do not complain, fight". So if your asshole hurts and the shit comes hard, then always remember "Klagt nicht, kämpft"! Laughing Laughing Laughing


I thought exactly the same Laughing Laughing Laughing
_________________
Tradelist: http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=542354#542354
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Werewolf



Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 3301
Location: IsraHell

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bathory-Patch-Aufnaher-Venom-Sodom-Kreator-Celtic-Frost-Mayhem-Darkthrone-/390557448632?ssPageName=ADME:B:WNA:US:1123

Shocked
_________________
WWW.INFERNALROCKNROLL.BANDCAMP.COM
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Weltering in Blood



Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 2149
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Retarded.
_________________
WANT LIST
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
funeralfog666



Joined: 29 Oct 2010
Posts: 701
Location: usa

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mare-hoodie-black-majesty-kaosritual-vemod-dodsengel-burzum-mayhem-lp-cd-demo-/390561680532?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5aef4a4c94
_________________
Trade/Want List
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23139
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Carpathian_Florist



Joined: 19 May 2012
Posts: 910

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

funeralfog666 wrote:
Laughing
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mare-hoodie-black-majesty-kaosritual-vemod-dodsengel-burzum-mayhem-lp-cd-demo-/390561680532?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5aef4a4c94



That has to be the handywork of ravn.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rósachd



Joined: 09 Jan 2013
Posts: 247

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carpathian_Florist wrote:
funeralfog666 wrote:
Laughing
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mare-hoodie-black-majesty-kaosritual-vemod-dodsengel-burzum-mayhem-lp-cd-demo-/390561680532?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5aef4a4c94



That has to be the handywork of ravn.


Of course it is.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
13



Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Posts: 1896
Location: Nidaros

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

funeralfog666 wrote:
Laughing
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mare-hoodie-black-majesty-kaosritual-vemod-dodsengel-burzum-mayhem-lp-cd-demo-/390561680532?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5aef4a4c94


We made 50 of this hoodie, pretty normal limitation.
We'll most likely make another one with the idea of making it even better than the previous, people just need to understand that Mare is in no rush with anything. Just look at their discography/timeline.
_________________
Wolfsturm888 wrote:
you should straight go and fist yourself to death
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Eiskrieg



Joined: 08 Jan 2013
Posts: 186

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is a good, high quality hoodie, but there is no reason anyone should be paying $100 for one. At the end of the day, you are going to wear it, and it will wear out eventually. This is why I don't understand when people spending hundreds of bucks/euros or whatever on individual items of normal clothing. Such a waste of money.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rósachd



Joined: 09 Jan 2013
Posts: 247

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You would be cheaper getting an identical hoodie printed yourself if you are that desperate for one.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 299, 300, 301 ... 340, 341, 342  Next
Page 300 of 342

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group