P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

the Ebay is officially retarded thread part 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 338, 339, 340  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Black_Fire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:07 am    Post subject: Re: the Ebay is officially retarded thread part 2 Reply with quote

LorteBrian wrote:
i'll start: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=400097698527&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_887wt_1167

Bands like Zyklon B or Moonblood can't be sold at ebay, so people must make some mistakes in titles Wink
www.doomzine.bandcamp.com
Kojiri

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:19 am    Post subject: Re: the Ebay is officially retarded thread part 2 Reply with quote

Black_Fire wrote:
LorteBrian wrote:
i'll start: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=400097698527&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_887wt_1167

Bands like Zyklon B or Moonblood can't be sold at ebay, so people must make some mistakes in titles Wink

Yeah, those censors are great, except for how shitty of a job they do, since I've seen Moonblood sell hundreds of times.

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm
LorteBrian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:58 am    Post subject: Re: the Ebay is officially retarded thread part 2 Reply with quote

Kojiri wrote:
Black_Fire wrote:
LorteBrian wrote:

Yeah, those censors are great, except for how shitty of a job they do, since I've seen Moonblood sell hundreds of times.
i always been thinking on why all those moonblood stuff gets cencored?
Kojiri

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:01 am    Post subject: Re: the Ebay is officially retarded thread part 2 Reply with quote

LorteBrian wrote:
Kojiri wrote:
Black_Fire wrote:
LorteBrian wrote:

i always been thinking on why all those moonblood stuff gets cencored?

I dunno. GBK & Arghoslent sell just fine. Hell, Der Sturmer even sells, not all the time but a lot of the time.

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm
Soth

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://cgi.ebay.de/COUNTESS-SPAWN-OF-STEEL-CD_W0QQitemZ270431927438QQcmdZViewItemQQptZB%C3%BCcher_Unterhaltung_Music_CDs?hash=item3ef6ffbc8e
Kakarot SS5

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soth wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.de/COUNTESS-SPAWN-OF-STEEL-CD_W0QQitemZ270431927438QQcmdZViewItemQQptZB%C3%BCcher_Unterhaltung_Music_CDs?hash=item3ef6ffbc8e

Laughing Laughing

Trade/Sale:
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=40729
bmdk666

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://completed.shop.ebay.com/doomchild73/m.html?LH_Complete=1&_fln=1&_ipg=&_trksid=p3911.c0.m283&_rdc=1

and yet...

http://cgi.ebay.com/VOMITOR-Bleeding-LP-destroyer-666-bestial-warlust_W0QQitemZ320480394949QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_on_Vinyl?hash=item4a9e1ebec5

He's listed it like 10 different times. He usually ends it early because it doesn't go above 1000.00 dollars. I wonder what he did this time Laughing It's also funny that he doesn't say anything about the seamsplit that it has in the auction. Also... everyone's favorite douchebag canceled his bid on an auction I was bidding on too when it looked like he actually might win it and have to pay for it. The legend continues.
IXTAB
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bmdk666 wrote:
Also... everyone's favorite douchebag canceled his bid on an auction I was bidding on too when it looked like he actually might win it and have to pay for it. The legend continues.

He's banned from bidding on anything from me for that very reason. Why the hell would you bid an amount that you aren't willing to pay?
3. Memes
4. Ebonics

e-mail ixtab[at]nwnprod[dot]com regarding forum account activation or problems
bmdk666

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IXTAB wrote:
bmdk666 wrote:
Also... everyone's favorite douchebag canceled his bid on an auction I was bidding on too when it looked like he actually might win it and have to pay for it. The legend continues.

He's banned from bidding on anything from me for that very reason. Why the hell would you bid an amount that you aren't willing to pay?

Because he is Doomchild... the most gigantic faggot of all time.
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder how he manages to get 100% positive feedback. Once the auction is over there is no way for him to prevent bad ratings.
bmdk666

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoldenBull wrote:
I wonder how he manages to get 100% positive feedback. Once the auction is over there is no way for him to prevent bad ratings.

Because the auction doesn't get to the end unless it's to his satisfaction. Most people start auctions and just let them run their course... he'll cancel all bids and end it early it it doesn't reach a certain $ value. I wasn't kidding or exaggerating when I said he's listed that Vomitor lp 10 times. He also will try to cancel bids on things he suddenly decides he doesn't want to buy anymore. He finally got caught by IXTAB... but a seller can't leave a buyer bad feedback anymore. You can bet Craig isn't the first or the last person to get screwed by him. Doomchild has being a douchebag down to a science. If enough people complained to ebay I'm sure that would take a second look at his bid/seller history etc... You aren't supposed to do the things he does.
bmdk666

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://cgi.ebay.com/BLUDWULF-Yellow-OOP-LP-Gates-Toxic-Holocaust-MPDS-Gism_W0QQitemZ370326385543QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_on_Vinyl?hash=item56392c3387
sztorm75

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He doesn't come here anymore right? I thought he's reliable at first Shocked
bmdk666

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sztorm75 wrote:
He doesn't come here anymore right? I thought he's reliable at first Shocked

He still lurks and tries to trade... just doesn't dare to post.
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bmdk666 wrote:
GoldenBull wrote:

Because the auction doesn't get to the end unless it's to his satisfaction. Most people start auctions and just let them run their course... he'll cancel all bids and end it early it it doesn't reach a certain $ value. I wasn't kidding or exaggerating when I said he's listed that Vomitor lp 10 times. He also will try to cancel bids on things he suddenly decides he doesn't want to buy anymore. He finally got caught by IXTAB... but a seller can't leave a buyer bad feedback anymore. You can bet Craig isn't the first or the last person to get screwed by him. Doomchild has being a douchebag down to a science. If enough people complained to ebay I'm sure that would take a second look at his bid/seller history etc... You aren't supposed to do the things he does.

Right, but in that first example you posted, the item was sold, auction over, meaning he let it get to the end. So that person could certainly have left him bad feedback if he just said "nope, not selling it, sorry".
btw I'm not trying to argue with you or anything, I just can't figure it out! Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 338, 339, 340  Next
Page 3 of 340

Jump to: