P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

using the patches and posters that come with your die hards
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's 'politics' and 'pathetic' to start with you illiterate fuck. I'm coming here because I like Metal music, the fact that most metal fans happen to be retarded freaks with scarce to none intellectual skills only makes it more worthwhile and funny.
Deathrasher

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LexTalionis wrote:
it's 'politics' and 'pathetic' to start with you illiterate fuck.

Sentences start with a big letters to start with you. And second of all, evil english is Metal. Ever heard about bands like Sepultura, Barbatos/Abigail/Cut Throat? Now there's some great english for you and still those guys have more respectable and understandable things to say than you've got in any of your posts! Go, listen to your Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin and Deep Purple LPs and then move on to bands like Death, when you have any clues about what Metal truely is.

Greetings from "Diehard alcoholic metal mongoloid who dresses like a fucking homeless parasite"
R_R_BASTARD_

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LexTalionis wrote:
... the fact that most metal fans happen to be retarded freaks....

i'm agree with you after i've read this:
LexTalionis wrote:
Recipe Ferrum is a good album

"....ONE BY ONE...WE'LL TAKE YOU...."
schadel_reich

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LexTalionis wrote:
schadel_reich wrote:
LexTalionis wrote:
It IS lame and pathetic, and it has nothing to do with me listening to Metal or not.

How so? Ancient Germanic barbarians had long hair and wore corpse paint. Today you may say that they look like homeless bums, yet they had honour and dignity.

haha WTF. Michelangelo and Da Vinci used to take baths once a year as in the fifteenth century taking baths was thought to be unpure and unhealthy, does that imply we should do the same AD 2007 as those men had honour and dignity? Makes sense.

You were the one who introduced the dignity thing. I was just saying that people who look like bums can have dignity and honourable men, something you seemed to try and deny.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

R_R_BASTARD_ wrote:
i'm agree with you

i'm agree, sure. Were you dropped out of primary school by any chance? not that I'd expect huge grammar skills from someone whose best achievement in life is getting his ass kicked in a factory 24/7 but still..

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deathrasher wrote:
Ever heard about bands like Barbatos/Abigail/Cut Throat? Now there's some great english for you and still those guys have more respectable and understandable things to say than you've got in any of your posts!

haha yeah sure, like mentioning NME and Bulldozer 2,000 times in each interview and posing like demented leftovers from the local mental asylum? Seriously, if some broken-teethed I-LOVE-PENIS scumbag is the metal embodiment of such words as 'dignity' and 'pride' it's no wonder you metalfags are ridiculed by each and every normal person around.
R_R_BASTARD_

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LexTalionis wrote:
R_R_BASTARD_ wrote:
i'm agree with you

i'm agree, sure. Were you dropped out of primary school by any chance? not that I'd expect huge grammar skills from someone whose best achievement in life is getting his ass kicked in a factory 24/7 but still..

talk about grammar man...& don't talk about metal...it's better Wink

"....ONE BY ONE...WE'LL TAKE YOU...."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

schadel_reich wrote:
LexTalionis wrote:
schadel_reich wrote:
LexTalionis wrote:
It IS lame and pathetic, and it has nothing to do with me listening to Metal or not.

How so? Ancient Germanic barbarians had long hair and wore corpse paint. Today you may say that they look like homeless bums, yet they had honour and dignity.

haha WTF. Michelangelo and Da Vinci used to take baths once a year as in the fifteenth century taking baths was thought to be unpure and unhealthy, does that imply we should do the same AD 2007 as those men had honour and dignity? Makes sense.

You were the one who introduced the dignity thing. I was just saying that people who look like bums can have dignity and honourable men, something you seemed to try and deny.

Still retarded logic anyway. Comparing barbarians to 21st century people makes as much sense as putting Deathspell Omega in the same league as The Beatles. Oh well, I should not forget it's metalheads I'm dealing with.
schadel_reich

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LexTalionis wrote:
schadel_reich wrote:
LexTalionis wrote:
schadel_reich wrote:
LexTalionis wrote:

Still retarded logic anyway. Comparing barbarians to 21st century people makes as much sense as putting Deathspell Omega in the same league as The Beatles. Oh well, I should not forget it's metalheads I'm dealing with.

I am comparing two groups of people who are looked down upon by society due to their culture and the way they dress. It isn't that stupid a comparison. The Romans looked down upon the barbarians due to the fact that their culture seemed bizarre to the Romans, in much the same way as metalheads are looked down upon my mainstream society due to their culture seeming bizarre.
TheUnborn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suddenly got an extreme urge to have a look at a picture of LexTalionis.
He must look stunning, a healthy fellow with a mind set on one thing, whatever
that may be...

Let people wear their patches, why care? What is so fucking pathetic
about showing people you listen to metal, I really don't get it? You must
be obsessed with your image, since you're obviously afraid of sticking out in a
crowd.

Do you feel Nunslaughter should put on a normal dress, so that they look
like every other human out there, when they walk unto the stage? Of
course not, they should wear their patchjackets and their belt of bullets.

-

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheUnborn wrote:
I suddenly got an extreme urge to have a look at a picture of LexTalionis.
He must look stunning, a healthy fellow with a mind set on one thing, whatever
that may be...

Quote:
The Romans looked down upon the barbarians due to the fact that their culture seemed bizarre to the Romans, in much the same way as metalheads are looked down upon my mainstream society due to their culture seeming bizarre.

with the slight unsignificant difference that ancient barbarians were mighty warriors who overthrew empires and scared the living shit out of people whereas metalheads are wimpy idiots who wouldn't scare a fly and need to rely on wellfare for satisfying their expensive drug/alcohol addiction.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LexTalionis is a great trader.

but... if you don't like metalheads, wearing bullet belts, jackets or something like that... why do you posted here?

this is a METAL forum, not a politics forum.

so don't open the "metal" topic or have a good time in other forum.

Virtual offenses are WEAK.

Spikes'n Metalized Blood
Chains'n Metalized Blood
Bullets'n Metalized Blood
Leather'n Metalized Blood
Crucifixion Vomit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

R_R_BASTARD_ wrote:
LexTalionis wrote:
R_R_BASTARD_ wrote:
i'm agree with you

talk about grammar man...& don't talk about metal...it's better Wink

that's all, LexTalionis. Wink
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok this thread has turned into a pile of shit. I don't want this to become another FMP board. Please do not make anymore posts on this thread.

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: