P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

using the patches and posters that come with your die hards
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deathrasher

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I'm not but what does it matter? It's the same thing, no matter if you take a tattoo when you're 18 years old or 28 years old. When you take one it doesn't go away, unless you wimp out and pay thousands of dollars for a surgery. I think it's very respectable that Nuklear Superion wears his vest and it would (will) be respectable if he wore it when he was 60 years old.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No it's not respectable, it's fucking ridiculous. There's no way a self-respecting, worth human being in his age of reason can walk around among normal citizens dressed like a homeless cunt and feel cool about it. I would forbid such 'guys' entrance to places for common respectable people like banks or offices. Fuck all diehard alcoholic metal mongoloids who find pride in their stupid non-conformity crap. Metal might be a cool form of music but the whole so-called attitude/lifestyle surrounding it is seriously retarded.
kängnäve

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with Deathrasher. I have utter respect for people who are in it for life and still wear patches, studs, bulletbelts, etc. after they turn 25 or 30 or even 40. It actually takes balls to do so. If you think looking 'metal' or 'punk' after a certain age is lame, you may as well stop listening to that stuff as well.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It IS lame and pathetic, and it has nothing to do with me listening to Metal or not.
kängnäve

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah right. Not that I'm expecting to agree with someone whose avatar is a Forza Nuova logo anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kängnäve wrote:
Yeah right. Not that I'm expecting to agree with someone whose avatar is a Forza Nuova logo anyway.

Possibly because there is more dignity and pride in one Forza Nuova member than in the whole metal 'army' combined.
Deathrasher

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LexTalionis wrote:
Metal might be a cool form of music but the whole so-called attitude/lifestyle surrounding it is seriously retarded.

For me, Metal is a lifestyle and I more proud of it than any other thing in my life. I have no problem with people who think that Metal is just music, but for me, and for atleast for the majority of the people who write to this forum, it surely is more than that.

No offense for anyone.

EDIT: Edited my Evil English Cool
Haagenti

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to say something about this

First of all, I support to wear this "wonderful" jacket. because the situation is more different at the place which I live than europe. yes,in europe , when you wear this jacket people looks at you like homeless and poor. but in here , when I go out at my home with my leather jacket covered patches, for my job or finding some ex ect... , firstly young people start to talk like "look, again fuckin satanist shit is coming" , "one day I will kill this satanik fat in the name of Allah" "yes I support to kill him you clear our people for islam" bla bla bla, then they start to shout when I pass near to them that "how are u fuckin satanist? still are u alive? protect yourself man cause I can stab you wahahahahahha" yes I get rid of them but the new danger is the cops in the bus station. they may hit or beat me cause Im satanist. maybe he can take me to police station for torture... and other people insult me in the streets. sometimes they hit me. my friends who wear these "wonderful" jackets are also exposed to the same things. sometimes we figth against people cause we are satanist. sometimes lots of people beat us. sometimes we stabbed by these muslim people like 3 montsh ago that me and my brother stabbed cause my morboso metal shirt... oh if you are lucky you don't lose your long hairs hehehe.

yes life in Turkey with this kind jacket is very dangereus nowadays. If I wear only black shirts like the %99 of metal people in here, I know that muslims will stop to disturb me. the problem is satanik images or pictures like the patches or shirts. but I always wear my satanik leather jacket and my satanik shirts. because Im a fuckin satanik metal head. this is me. I will never make concessions and wear my jacket. I won't be a part of this fuckin people. Fuck this people and fuck their rules. also fuck their cultures and traditions. Im againist their fuckin life I dont want to be a part this system.they insult me atack me becuse they are afraid of me. I dont afraid Im satanist and fuckin metal head. Im glad to go to hell. Im glad to be a virus for their life. I was virus and I will forever. For this reason be virus for this fuckin life, be moron and wear this fuckin jacket!!!

Last edited by Haagenti on Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:25 am; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAHAHAHAHA that was better than Monty Python. Two things:

1)you're a 'satanik' (sic) retard and for Allah's sake i hope you're not one day older than 20

2)
Haagenti

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eheheh I was waiting this kind reply.
Firstly you are right about turkish people. when turkey will join to e.u. they will fuck your life asap. I warn you because Its very hard to figth against this inferiour people. but I really wonder what will you do with your tinny nazi friends againist 80 million muslim inferrior turkish people hehehe. what can you do the people will turn white to brun around you I really wonder. but please keep your fight aganist these fuckers he he he.
and Im satanist, Im anti-muslim or anti-christ or anti jew, Im retarded, Im junky, Im moron and Im 23 years old and Im feeling really proud of all that Im because I dont have any humanistic complex or I dont afraid of anything like smart people or like you sir.

Kind Regards

Last edited by Haagenti on Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:23 am; edited 3 times in total

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haagenti wrote:
but really I wonder what will you do with your tinny nazi friends againist 80 million muslim inferrior turkish people hehehe.

god knows. may be we'll educate them and teach them how to speak proper english and not sound like complete jerks on metal forums.
Haagenti

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah yes I forgot if I can learn to speak english I can be a rock star .Embarassed ah mr. christian you speak very well I worship you.
schadel_reich

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LexTalionis wrote:
It IS lame and pathetic, and it has nothing to do with me listening to Metal or not.

How so? Ancient Germanic barbarians had long hair and wore corpse paint. Today you may say that they look like homeless bums, yet they had honour and dignity.

Also:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2828049.stm

Go to Morocco if you don't like metalheads in kuttes!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

schadel_reich wrote:
LexTalionis wrote:

How so? Ancient Germanic barbarians had long hair and wore corpse paint. Today you may say that they look like homeless bums, yet they had honour and dignity.

haha WTF. Michelangelo and Da Vinci used to take baths once a year as in the fifteenth century taking baths was thought to be unpure and unhealthy, does that imply we should do the same AD 2007 as those men had honour and dignity? Makes sense.
R_R_BASTARD_

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LexTalionis wrote:
HAHAHAHAHA that was better than Monty Python. Two things:

1)you're a 'satanik' (sic) retard and for Allah's sake i hope you're not one day older than 20

2)

I don't understand why you are coming here...insulting people...searching DEATH "Symbolic" shit album...& talking about politics...you are really pathectic & frustrated more than every"diehard alcoholic metal mongoloids that dressed like a fucking homeless parasite"...frustration <---> aggression...

METAL IS NOT POLITIC

"....ONE BY ONE...WE'LL TAKE YOU...."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: