P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

using the patches and posters that come with your die hards
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nocturnal Deathstrike

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hang the posters on the wall ! The patches, well... Itīs space issue ! I just have way too much of them Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Death Yell patch is on my messenger bag ,Root poster on the wall over my stereo,Blasphemy poster on my bedroom door. had to take in the root shirt it was an xl and I wear a small ;wich by the way makes finding metal shirts a giant pain in the ass
Crows In Black

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whats wrong with hanging up posters? I frame all the posters I have, so they are probably in BETTER condition than if I left them in the LP jacket. It almost defeats the purpose of getting a free poster if you don't hang it up.

Patches on the other hand I dont know about yet, framing a poster doesn't really damage it at all but sewing a patch on could really fuck it up over time, im still debating whether or not to sew my KAT patch. Im thinking I can probably find another similar KAT patch from on ebay or something.
thrashbeast

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously, hail to those that fuck up their shit! Everyone is so concerned about keeping their music in pristine condition. I mean, I take care of my stuff, but it's not my life obsession to keep it mint. It's just music you know. The posters look fucking cool on my wall. Why would I want to keep them in the jacket where I can't even see them? Because the value might do down? Pshhh, I got a fucking job. I'm never going to be in the position where I might need to auction or sell off all my music to survive. I never have. I pretty much have everything I've ever bought (including the first album I ever acquired which was WASP - The Last Command on cassette). I'll have my music until I die and I'll enjoy every inch of the packaging, posters, patches, etc. It might be a little worn and fucked when I'm on my deathbed , but like I said, who gives a shit? Music to me isn't a collectible, it's a passion.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope this pics answer your question.
illomen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"sleeves off, patches on"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i usuaslly hang up my posters with thumbtacks so i don't ruin them as much as with tape, and i have a bunch of patches but don't really know what to put them on yet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thrashbeast wrote:
Seriously, hail to those that fuck up their shit! Everyone is so concerned about keeping their music in pristine condition. I mean, I take care of my stuff, but it's not my life obsession to keep it mint. It's just music you know. The posters look fucking cool on my wall. Why would I want to keep them in the jacket where I can't even see them? Because the value might do down? Pshhh, I got a fucking job. I'm never going to be in the position where I might need to auction or sell off all my music to survive. I never have. I pretty much have everything I've ever bought (including the first album I ever acquired which was WASP - The Last Command on cassette). I'll have my music until I die and I'll enjoy every inch of the packaging, posters, patches, etc. It might be a little worn and fucked when I'm on my deathbed , but like I said, who gives a shit? Music to me isn't a collectible, it's a passion.

I agree

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seconded^.

I only buy the records I like (given that it costs me tonnes just to have them shipped), and I never see myself ever selling them. So I have absolutely no problems putting the posters up, and sew on the patches. I don't have a jacket, so I have sewn my patches on all the pillows in my house.
Haagenti

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Nukklear Superion god shirt heheheh if your size is 3xl please sell it to me Wink
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My vest is already full of old patches. New patches get thrown in a box until I get a new vest. Posters are treated like inserts in my world.

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Buried In Ohio

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice shub niggurath patch! the sarcofago one on the back is ace as well.
Haagenti

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always hang up my posters but before it I went to copy centers for overlaying my posters with PVC. Its very good. posters seem better and they are always good condition for many years.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haagenti wrote:
I always hang up my posters but before it I went to copy centers for overlaying my posters with PVC. Its very good. posters seem better and they are always good condition for many years.

now that's a damn good idea
Crows In Black

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goddamn, hasn't anyone here heard of poster frames?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: