P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Losers doing nothing on New Years
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Nolan_B



Joined: 12 Jun 2009
Posts: 663
Location: USA

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:20 pm    Post subject: Losers doing nothing on New Years Reply with quote

Check in.

Gonna listen to Trans Europe Express and The Oath of Black Blood while crying in my beer.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
probert



Joined: 15 Jul 2009
Posts: 6976
Location: stankonia

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i never do

im going to fart and play with my dick
_________________
format your doormat
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
adrian5118



Joined: 30 Dec 2008
Posts: 2674

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Losers doing nothing on New Years Reply with quote

Nolan_B wrote:
Gonna cry in my beer.

Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ogmetal



Joined: 30 May 2009
Posts: 739
Location: Real Banger'sville

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I could stay home on New Years Eve. Too many dickheads out tonight and cops looking to bust people. The wife is dragging me out to someone's house.

Shit.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Endless Morbidity



Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 2108
Location: New York

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only life lovers celebrate the beginning of another year. Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
adrian5118



Joined: 30 Dec 2008
Posts: 2674

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Endless Morbidity wrote:
Only life lovers celebrate the beginning of another year. Smile

So emo pieces of shit like you despise waking up every morning? Razz?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Endless Morbidity



Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 2108
Location: New York

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess every Death/Black Metal band are emo pieces of shit too. Considering they express similar sentiments as I did.

I'm pretty sure I'd rather be that than some moron with silly glasses, cheering and screaming for a ball to drop.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
under a funeral shroom



Joined: 29 Oct 2008
Posts: 1595
Location: pgh

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Worst night to go out anywhere. I bought a case of beer and am going nowhere.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GoldenBull



Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 7227

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The wife is sick, so tonight it's beer and my newly arrived DVD of Dog Soldiers. No complaints on my end, I am in need of a serious break from holiday related partying.
_________________
Weltbrand wrote:
I actually had Emperor in mind for some reason, but yeah the same logic would apply to a shredded goat man with his dick flapping in the wind.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
13



Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Posts: 1938
Location: Nidaros

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoldenBull wrote:
The wife is sick, so tonight it's beer and my newly arrived DVD of Dog Soldiers. No complaints on my end, I am in need of a serious break from holiday related partying.


Starting the new year with Dog Soldiers would ruin the whole year, if you ask me.
_________________
Wolfsturm888 wrote:
you should straight go and fist yourself to death
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Winter



Joined: 06 Oct 2009
Posts: 125
Location: South of Heaven

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was contemplating to do something special but stayed home and got drunk all alone instead. After all, it's just another day in your life.
_________________
METAL IS DEATH
DEATH IS METAL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BBR



Joined: 25 Feb 2009
Posts: 1097

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

13 wrote:
GoldenBull wrote:
The wife is sick, so tonight it's beer and my newly arrived DVD of Dog Soldiers. No complaints on my end, I am in need of a serious break from holiday related partying.


Starting the new year with Dog Soldiers would ruin the whole year, if you ask me.

Oh come on, it's not that bad. It had some great moments.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GoldenBull



Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 7227

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never seen it. In fact, it was recommended to me by my Mom of all people. Laughing Laughing
Usually she is a tasteful horror fanatic, so I hope I disagree with your reviews...
_________________
Weltbrand wrote:
I actually had Emperor in mind for some reason, but yeah the same logic would apply to a shredded goat man with his dick flapping in the wind.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adrian5118



Joined: 30 Dec 2008
Posts: 2674

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Endless Morbidity wrote:
I guess every Death/Black Metal band are emo pieces of shit too. Considering they express similar sentiments as I did.

I'm pretty sure I'd rather be that than some moron with silly glasses, cheering and screaming for a ball to drop.

I kid... I think I'm just going to relax/sleep. I'm exhausted, and I didn't even know that today was the 31st.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BBR



Joined: 25 Feb 2009
Posts: 1097

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoldenBull wrote:
Never seen it. In fact, it was recommended to me by my Mom of all people. Laughing Laughing
Usually she is a tasteful horror fanatic, so I hope I disagree with your reviews...

Best werewolf movie I can think of at the moment..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group