P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Problem with ebay auction- need suggestions
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CraiGORE

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:31 am    Post subject: Problem with ebay auction- need suggestions Reply with quote

Anyone ever sell an LP and the buyer not pay? I am trying to figure out how to get my listing and commission fees back.

This Peruvian guy buys 2 Drudkh picture LP's from me almost 2 weeks ago and still hasn't paid. The auction total was $53 for 2 LPs and $12 shipping. I keep getting e-mails promising the money but it hasn't come yet.

Quote:
Now I have only $53 dollar, in my account PAYPAL,
Can send the total for the 2 lps without shipping ($53)!!!
The next week pay the $12 for the shipping!!!

and this one also which I thought was humorous:
Quote:
Like I said before, I have problem with my paypal account, I can not add money for the moment!!!!
Not my fault, is PAYPAL fault!!!
But we could achieve together a solution!!!

Fuck this guy. At this point I'd rather just keep the records. I just want my fucking listing fees and for ebay not to take commission out of this sale which I never got paid for in the first place. Fuck ebay.

How one-mand band can be created in such exact date? Is he saw Satan in this day, or thers was a fog, rain and fullmoon outdoor?
abscess

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unpaid item dispute. I think you can start it with the "resolve a problem" option on the auctions.

If they don't pay after a few days you can close the case and you'll get your fee's back.
addison

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even if they do pay, I highly recommend you send it registered so if they file an item not received dispute against you, you can prove that you sent and track it.
Mitch339

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i can't believe people do shit like this. pathetic
Psicoterror

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who's that guy? Name, address, etc?? Perhaps I can help you out with your problem.
He could be a well known rip off as well, be careful.
sztorm75

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Psicoterror wrote:
Who's that guy? Name, address, etc?? Perhaps I can help you out with your problem.
He could be a well known rip off as well, be careful.

be careful what you ask, it could be you
rauta

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone know how to actually leave negative buyer feedback on ebay these days? To me it seems you can only give positive feedback or stay silent.
ascha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i believe ebay made it so that sellers can't leave negative feedback, only positive or neutral. i don't know why the hell they did that
dysnomia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

addison wrote:
Even if they do pay, I highly recommend you send it registered so if they file an item not received dispute against you, you can prove that you sent and track it.

Yeah, I recommend this as well as some douch claimed I never sent his record. Everything I sell I send with delivery confirmation now.
CraiGORE

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The guys name is Jaime Ramirez and his ebay ID is vindland1980

Apparently he just resolved his "is PAYPAL is not me" problem cause I just got a payment of $65

At the time of listing them I needed the loot. After all this bullshit, I wish I had just kept them. I think that he made away like a bandit on those records...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330384584791

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330384584774

I think I've learned my lesson... ebay is really only good for buying DVDs in my opinion, I don't think I'll be selling on here in the near future.

How one-mand band can be created in such exact date? Is he saw Satan in this day, or thers was a fog, rain and fullmoon outdoor?
Haerski

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well he did pay you? maybe few days delay, but come on! what the fuck is wrong with you!?. If you really need that money so fast, please stay away on ebay and buy your goods on walmart or so.
Reaper's Grave

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Haerski"]well he did pay you? maybe few days delay, but come on! what the fuck is wrong with you!?. If you really need that money so fast, please stay away on ebay and buy your goods on walmart or so.[/quote

I doubt this was simply "a few days" - and besides, many people who "need the money right away" on ebay usually state that the person has X days to pay or unpaid item dispute will open. Sometimes it's better to just try to find someone else if someone is having trouble with payments, especially if they're buying something for a bargain price to begin with and there's a chance you could get more than hassle with someone over a small amount.

As for the emails, i find them silly. It seems like someone cannot worry about paying high shipping prices, but this is life with the post office and some of these countries. I send merely 8 cassettes without cases in a box to greece and it costs me $13-14, and this is first-class with no extra stuff such as registration, etc. $12 for two records to peru actually seems VERY reasonable in comparison.
CraiGORE

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haerski wrote:
well he did pay you? maybe few days delay, but come on! what the fuck is wrong with you!?. If you really need that money so fast, please stay away on ebay and buy your goods on walmart or so.

You must think that you have something to prove on here having only 6 posts by acting like a fucking dickhead. The guy was going to wait another week or more to pay me- finally did after many lame excuses about "PAYPAL problem" and only after I reported him. Miraculous that he suddenly fell into some extra money, don't you think? Bottom line: you want to bid on my shit? Make sure you can pay for it- I don't think that there's anything wrong with that ideology. As for needing money fast, I'm unemployed at the moment and need to eat. enough said. I can't wait for the day you bitch about having waited weeks to receive a parcel, I'm gonna laugh so hard. I'll make sure to "stay away on ebay" next time. Idiot. Stay out of my threads from now on.

Dan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a ebay related question if anyone can answer. How do you list Burzum stuff without getting it pulled? No shipping to Germany?

Question
Psicoterror

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmm, I'm curious to know who the hell he is! What's his address? I can pay him a visit to solve things out if you like...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: