P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

LEGION OF DEATH rec
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
R_R_BASTARD_

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to come back in topic...At the end of this month i've recive my stuff from Shaxul!
there was some troubles caused by incompetent workers at postal service with the stuff i ordered from L.o.D. rec
I'm sorry if someone have read between the line that Shaxul is not reliable, but i didn't mean to say that he was not trusworthy!
Not too much people persevere in the art of "Metal Damnation" during all these years like Shaxul with L.o.D.!!!

"....ONE BY ONE...WE'LL TAKE YOU...."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dhorshonkari wrote:
anti-religious Black Metal bands come off as total inbred morons with their beersatan goatwar lyrics that make little to no sense at all.

Is that a refrence to the kick ass band goatwar?
avrlabel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that There is no ideological difference in Funeral Mist and Blasphemy.
mallozher

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

People need to remember that things would be different in Extreme and Underground Metal Music if he wasn't here, and he is a great person, so as to Karnage! 100% reliable and cool fellows.
Sometimes slow and busy, sometimes in the other part of the world (Asia mainly).
Ross Liew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed, Shaxul is a truly decent guy..his travels most likely cause all the delays and such. Full marks to one of the most dedicated undergrounder today!
mallozher

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I hear about Shaxul, I also think about another French girl, Yves from Bang or Be Banged. Yes, maybe he is slow, but he is really excellent and reliable. Slow because of his studes but one day or another you get your parcel. Wait and pray the Beast is the law!!!
Ross Liew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey mallozher,

Do u know of any good death metal demo bands in France? I would like to get in touch with them.
mallozher

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hum, yes but just a few, like Askaris, Oculltus (but they are more black), Morkelvyz, Tomb (from my city but I don't know if they have recorded anything yet), Invoker (is more thrash) or years ago you had bloody sign.
There were many good Death Metal bands but in the 90's, now it is not "hype" anymore. I could have given you thousands of names but the music would never be in your tastes I think . I am sorry that I can't help you.

The big problem of France is that Death Metal is dead with the end of Loudblast, Massacra, Mutilated or Agressor (ok, ok, ok they are still active but...) and nowadays everybody plays either in a shitty Norwegian or Antaeus-like band or a brutal death metal crap band ala Flying Fetus (and also Hard Core mongolo´d acts) and so on... really cocky attitude.

The one who can help you more about this subject is Gabriel from Nihilistic Holocaust, he knows a lot about Death Metal and more than me about the French Metal Scene (to be honest I don't really care about French Metal except my projects and a few others here and there)

Hope you gonna get your answers Ross liew
Ykh

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mallozher wrote:
years ago you had bloody sign.

They are still around and kicking.
mallozher

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

exactly, but I meant they are not new comers, and not with only one demo or two Smile

@ Ykh: Did you listen the last "Explosion of Elements" album of BS? Unfortunately I do not still have.
Azmoth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mallozher wrote:
People need to remember that things would be different in Extreme and Underground Metal Music if he wasn't here,

what do you mean, exactly ?

Concerning death metal bands from France, not 100% death metal but nonetheless fucking amazing, Vortex of End. For fans of Angel Corpse and Axis Of Advance ! A new MCD will see the light in the coming months I guess
mallozher

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This just mean that in France and in the world people would never have any occasion to know some bands from here and there (he gave some the chance other labels would NEVER give to do more than a demo at a precise moment). Also with the bands he played in, I think that he had a place of precursor among French Black Metallers (because nowadays, French BM is the most wanted everywhere which I don't understand).

Yes Vortex of End is good too, but it is more Black Metal than Death Metal (they like Black Witchery, Archgoat, ...). Yes, this is easily the best French band from Northern France (especially East).
Azmoth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mallozher wrote:
This just mean that in France and in the world people would never have any occasion to know some bands from here and there (he gave some the chance other labels would NEVER give to do more than a demo at a precise moment).

I don't really agree with this part, cause some labels released some stuff with "exotic" bands before. And people knew other "exotic" bands also, even if they were released on other labels (not french). You're right when you say that more people have an occasion to know these kinds of bands, but I don't think LOD sells 300 EPs only in France... 50 I guess... and these people would have got the claws on the bands' other recordings...
French people have always been scary when discovering "different" bands, many people would take about LOD, but how many got their releases ??

I don't spit on LOD anyway, they make a good job, for sure.
mallozher

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that people here and there get interest in the "exotic" or "third world" or whatever it is metal music. The thing is that he is the one we remember of aand the one who is the most active. Ok, Euronymous was in touch with Sarcofago, ok Beherit did a split with Death Yell, there was also Rator from Malaysia or Abhorer and Pentagram (the list is long) but there were only isolated persons and I don't talk about french people.

I am not into French BM, so I just see and if LOD was from Belize or Liechtenstein, it would be the same for me.

But we agree on some points and I do not worship Shaxul, just express my feeling.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronBloodBlasphemy wrote:

Shaxul only did vocals for DSO up to but not including the Si Monumentum album. Mikko took over after that and is NOT on the most recent release, contrary to what people believe. The best DSO stuff imo is the material w/Shaxul on vocals.

How so ? Who is singing then ? Why is Mikko out of the picture ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: