P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

SarcóI_LOVE_PENIS back to play with Possessed
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sepulchral_Vomit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:57 am    Post subject: SarcóI_LOVE_PENIS back to play with Possessed Reply with quote

"SarcóI_LOVE_PENIS is back (without Wagner) to play in Chile with Possessed and Sadistic Intent.

At really its the SarcóI_LOVE_PENIS Tribute, the same formation that play in Warfare Noise Festival organized by Cogumelo some months ago... its include 3 ex-members (Gerald Incubus, Fábio Jhasko and M. Joker), and include Juarez (ex-Cirrhosis, ex-Scourge - on vocals) and Marck (ex-Scourge on guitars)..."

Edit: Didn´t see the thread already started with this issue, move and/or delete if necessary! Razz
Goab

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing is a tribute gig with a diffreent singer but impersonating Wagner Antichrist more than once is a fucking sin! Sarcofago without Wagner's devislish screams is nothing but a mere joke of bad taste.
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Wagner, no thanks

Web: nwnprod.com

Opolus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The POSSESSED "reunion" is utter nonsense as well! What Mike Torrao did back in the early 90s was also useless, but this Jeff-Becerra-And-His-Friends-In-Sadistic-Intent band is surely nothing more than some mere tribute thing and should surely NOT go under the POSSESSED name!! Although it is more than obvious, that the SI guys are huge POSSESSED fans, I think they should've talked Jeff out of this, instead of being the "back-up-band" for that. What about concentrating on "The Second Coming" instead, THAT would be something worthwhile finally!!
Sepulchral_Vomit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Opolus wrote:
The POSSESSED "reunion" is utter nonsense as well! What Mike Torrao did back in the early 90s was also useless, but this Jeff-Becerra-And-His-Friends-In-Sadistic-Intent band is surely nothing more than some mere tribute thing and should surely NOT go under the POSSESSED name!! Although it is more than obvious, that the SI guys are huge POSSESSED fans, I think they should've talked Jeff out of this, instead of being the "back-up-band" for that. What about concentrating on "The Second Coming" instead, THAT would be something worthwhile finally!!

+1!
Totally agree!
Bestial Devastator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The most delayed album in the history of metal ! C'mon you lazy fucks!
bmdk666

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Opolus wrote:

Couldn't disagree more. I don't see how having a KILLER band like Sadistic Intent back the original singer(I think there was another guy who died) is a bad thing. How would they get Larry Lalonde back to play guitar anyway. He's been with Primus and whoever else for more than a decade. I would understand if they got a new vocalist but the music can be replicated.
bmdk666

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bestial Devastator wrote:
The most delayed album in the history of metal ! C'mon you lazy fucks!

If you mean the new Sadistic Intent I couldn't agree more.... some good news is I hear they played some new songs Exclamation at that show in Europe
deviltwin9

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw the Possessed show in Vegas with Sadistic Intent opening and I must say I was pretty impressed. Being a fan since the eighties but not have seen them, I was unsure what to expect. It definately exceeded my expectations.
H.K.Blasphemer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why did they go on with calling themselves Sarcofago? Couldnt they pick out a name of one of there songs and say that there set is going to be a tribute to Sarcofago instead of actually calling themselves that... Unless theres something I dont know.
Dhorshonkari

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Possessed 2007: pathetic joke. someone bomb their gig and end it all.

Sadistic Intent 2007: you're not Possessed. Shit out that phantom album already or go away... just go..

Sarcofago without Wagner: this is not even funny, not remotely. It's literally making me sick to the stomach.
markos

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dhorshonkari wrote:
Possessed 2007: pathetic joke. someone bomb their gig and end it all.

Sadistic Intent 2007: you're not Possessed. Shit out that phantom album already or go away... just go..

Sarcofago without Wagner: this is not even funny, not remotely. It's literally making me sick to the stomach.

word, double and triple word.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if its the same bullshit thats on youtube..with a wank vocalist then this so called sarcofago band can go and get fucked.
thrashbeast

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't give a shit to keep up with what either of these bands are doing nowadays. I mean, why bother? What are the chances that the eternally delayed Sadistic Intent album will be as good as anything they've written in the past?

Revel in the classics and just say fuck it. There's no reason to get upset over it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahahahaha....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: