P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Wagner Antichist & Jairo with Sepultura again?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goab

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:28 am    Post subject: Wagner Antichist & Jairo with Sepultura again? Reply with quote

This what a totally wasted old fart Max Cavalera states about the possibility of a Sepultura reunion with the "clasic" line up. (Disclaimer: I don't give a shit about this comeback, but sounds paradoxical if not hilarious to say the least nor I think or hope that this will ever take place):

"My approach [to the reunion idea] hasn't really changed from… let's say now… two or three years since this thing kind [the rumors] of started. So it's not really up to me. Everybody knows my position is I'd like to do it for many reasons, but the best reason is music — I'm a fan of music, I love music, and for me to do SOULFLY, to do [THE CAVALERA] CONSPIRACY, to do SEPULTURA, it's always music things. As long as I'm doing music, I'm happy, I'm doing what I like to do — everything else I suck at. I'd like to do the reunion, I've said that, but [I'd like to take] a little bit of a different approach. The other guys, I think — especially, I think, Andreas [Kisser, guitar] and Paulo [Xisto Pinto Jr., bass] — wanna only do the four-guy reunion. I'm against that idea — I think it should be the entire reunion of even the older members, the guys from back in the death metal days [presumably referring to guitarist Jairo 'Tormentor' Guedz (who never played with the band outside Brazil) and guitarist/vocalist Wagner 'Antichrist' Lamounier (who never appeared on a single SEPULTURA release) — Ed.]. To me it's more fair — more like a real reunion. SEPULTURA was not only four guys — it's been more than four people. If I had my way, it would be a reunion with the old members, the classic lineup… yeah, inviting everybody [for] a big jam!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is max living in a dream world.
that guy has been out of touch with metal for years.
sepultura were fuckin killer once. then they started with all this jungle tribal bullshit.i guess their vocalist (WWE SUPERSTAR BOOKER T Very Happy ) is feeling like a cunt hearing this shit. but this always happens. every band with this classic line up shit do the same...get a new half assed vocalist do a few wank albums then get the old guy back in... it happens every single time.

Last edited by Guest on Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
throneofmight

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SEPULTURA reunion? who cares anyway if they are going to continue releasing shit music? this is just to squeeze some money out of people!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: