P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Devils Art Productions ( DAP )
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Haerski

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:29 pm    Post subject: Devils Art Productions ( DAP ) Reply with quote

i know there is a lot of topics about his label, but latest of those comment were pretty old. SO, NOWADAYS, is this lapel reliable or not?? he sells patches on ebay, is it by any means SAFE to buy from him nowadays??
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ripped me off for 80 CDs. Avoid!!

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Kakarot SS5

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

80 CDs Shocked

Trade/Sale:
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=40729
BlackMinion

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A copy of his ID i got when i received some posters from him.
guitar_Demon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why would he send a copy of his id?
dronevil

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Devils Art Productions ( DAP ) Reply with quote

Haerski wrote:
i know there is a lot of topics about his label, but latest of those comment were pretty old. SO, NOWADAYS, is this lapel reliable or not?? he sells patches on ebay, is it by any means SAFE to buy from him nowadays??

if he sells stuff on ebay just buy it on ebay if you really need to, at least you can claim your money back if you didnt get your stuff.
BlackMinion

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

guitar_Demon wrote:

No idea think it had to do with customs cause there was other shit attacted to it.
adrian5118

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

guitar_Demon wrote:

When I get some packages from PERU, I get copies of IDs as well. Maybe it's some sort of law for Registered Mail there.
Iron Warfare

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ordered 5 times and all went fine. but never traded with him, it's said that with trades it will rip off you at 99%

RELIABLE SELLERS: Acid Orgy, doomraiser, Addison, AtomicDesolator. doglord of impiety, EGENDRO666, Left_Hand_Path, Necrogoat, Oblivion, thetrueevil, dawid, mr. stench
Wilhelm

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adrian5118 wrote:
guitar_Demon wrote:

When I get some packages from PERU, I get copies of IDs as well. Maybe it's some sort of law for Registered Mail there.

NO BROTHER, IT A WAY TO INCREASE THE KULT DEVIL DEAL!

Go brush your doll's hair.
Wilhelm

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's an interview with Juan intended for the 4th issue of Gallery of the Grotesque.

It was done by a guy I know named "Raoul".

And yes, no bullshit- Juan really did respond to the questions. Laughing

____

Interview with Juan / Devil Arts Productions
Interviewed by Raoul

-Ohoho! Kult Devil Deal! I Raoula!!! We welcome you to have some really good chicken, but having maniac gang sex with vicious potato chicken, babby!!!!! We have to welcome you to The Gallery, Gallery Of The Grotesque is Wilhelm total animosity region, know?!!!!! But how do you greet Wilhelm and Visitor of Gallery if they be like naked with Satanic gorrila, who very greedy and protective?!!!!!!
HERE LEVIFER FROM GOAT SEMEN LEGIONS AND DAP!!!!

-Oh, yes.... I having some agony problems with meulando organ, and extremley vilent greasy pigeon warrior baby!!!!!! I like know what band in you, I think if not mistaken like LEVIFER and GOATSEMEN????!!!! What is like LEVIFER and GOATSEMEN????!! They sound very harsh and vilent, like satanic black metal, know????!! Can you tell more about to us, these bands?!!!
BOTH OF THEM ARE MY HORDES OF SOUTHAMERICAN TERRORIST DEATH BLACK DESTRUCTIVE METAL MAYHEM 666!!!!

-I hearing some extremley vilence things emiting from demo tapes I hear of LEVIFER and GOATSEMEN!!!!!!! Very brutal like evil black noise, pure kult devil deal!!!!! But like what is difference between LEVIFER and GOATSEMEN?!?!?! Why play two Satanic morbid gorilla bands in this fashion, that are so pure and vilence kult?????!!!!
ONLY INTERESTED IN SPREADING TRUE METAL!!!! AND TRUE METAL IS LIKE THIS!!! LEVIFER IS DARKER WHILE GS ASSAULTS CHRIST IN BRUTAL PENETRATION!

-What has like GOATSEMEN and LEVIFER kult released so up to so far this point???! There like only two demos I have know, something like "South American terrorist Death Kult" by GOATSEMEN and like "Tribute to the supreme beast" by mighty LEVIFER!!!!! What evil and demonic satanic mood do you invasion yourself when playing this music devil and while listening??!?!?!?!?! What do fans of devil kult deal think of these demo tapes, utter evil!!!!!
*LEVIFER DEMO TAPE 2000: TRIBUTE TO THE SUPREME BEAST *GOAT SEMEN REH TAPE 2000: SOUTHAMERICAN TERRORIST DEATH BLACK DESTRUCTION *COMPILATION TAPE: DOOMED BY THE MOONKNIGHTS: WITH MORRIGAN, ABIGAIL, ATOMIZER, METAL KING, DESTRUCTOR,…! *GOAT SEMEN DEMO TAPE 2003: S/T *SPLIT 4 WAY 10”LP W/KRIEG, NECROPLASMA, NAZXUL: “4 SPEARS IN GODS RIBS” 2003 COMING SOON 2003: 4 WAY SPLIT 7"EP: "SATANS GOATS TRIBUTE SAMPLER":Goat Messiah (Swi),Goat Vengeance(Bra),Goat Wrath (Ger), Goat Semen (Per) Black Vinyl!!! Limited to 333!!! SPLIT 7"EP W/ LEVIFER: "ABOMINABLE TRINITY OF EVIL":Split 7" Ep w/ LEVIFER 4 Desecrating Tortures in Kult Vinyl!!! Limited to 300 copies!

-Wow!!!!!!! Cover to like unholy GOATSEMEN tape- very brutal, evil and vilence kult, baby!!!!! Like total anal possession of goat gwabbing some jesus christ and making bloody pentagram, so pure and satanic you know!!!! Who like make cover to this amazing evil demo, cassette?????!
GOAT FUKKING CHRIST COVER WAS DONE BY OUR VOCALIST!

-How like live situation, in totally madness fixation, baby!!!!! Like does GOATSEMEN and LEVIFER play in live situation to kult devil deal madness metal fans?????!!!!!! If like so, what do kult devil madness metal fans expect see from you and bands??????!!!! Wild show, with lots of anal sexing pissed off, Satanic vilence gorilla wearing too much lipstick or know??????!!!!! How does band and audiuadiance like make kult reactions???????!!!!!
GS IN LIVE IS FULL OF BULLETS AND SPIKES! WE GOT POSSESSED BY EVIL!!!

-How be like the metal scene in Peru?????!!!!!!! We know like many mighty devil kult deal hordes like MORTEM and NECROPSYA!!!!!! Why, we don't know if they alive, but know that only GOATSEMEN and LEVIFER might be only left, yes???? What other good bands have you in Peru?!?!?! Good zines or good distros????!!!!! SEX????
OLD MORTEM, HADEZ AND NECROPSYA RULED!!! NECROPSYA PLAYS IN A WHILE! UNFORTUNATELY, NO EXTREME METAL SCENE OVER HERE!

-Ohohohohoho! Yes, know we move to DEVILS ARTS PRODUCTIONS, this is suprememe Satanic evil, dealing in black evil satanic and morbid obese death metal madness!!!!!!!! Selling demos and evil metal items, at kult devil deal prices, baby!!!!!!!! What I know, if that you sell more, I should Know, I am naked and in league with Evil Satan!!!!! So what, like patches and CD???????!!!!! Tell me more about this new label Kult, DEVIL ARTS PRODUCTIONS!!!!!!! We know little, you know more us, teach us mystical black magic art of DAP!!!!! How we can know some more about it????????!!!
DAP IS ONLY INTERESTED IN SPREADING AND RELEASING UNHOLY DEATH BLACK METAL MADNESS!!!! WE BELIEVE IN SATANS METAL!!! AMONG PRODUCTS IN DISTRO WE HAVE: 1.Vinyls Lp´s: 12", 10", Pictures, Gatefolds, Coloured, Splattered Vinyls,...! 2.Single 7” Ep´s: Pictures, Gatefolds, Coloured, Splattered Vinyls,...! 3.Compacts Discs: Doubles, Bootlegs, Digipacks,...! 4.Cd-r´s: Pro and Raw Sickness! 5.Cassettes: Unholy Extremity! Kult Darkness...! 6.Zines: Pro & Ug Metal Literature in different Formats! 7.T-Shirts & Ls: Unholy T-Shirts and Longsleeves in all Sizes! 8.Patches: Kult Designs! Embroidery of High Quality in Black Cloth! 9.Badges: Circular Kult Pins of 3 cm of Diameter! 10.Posters: Killer and Big Pressing of High Quality for your Insane Metal Wall! 11.Turnable Mats: Kult Pro Mats for your Bloody Vinyl Player!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONLY DEVIL METAL KULT IS REAL: www.geocities.com/devilsartsprodistro devilsartsprodistro@yahoo.com

-Why support demo and small stuff through little distro, like DEVIL ARTS PRODUCTIONS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Only evil and black metal kult bands?????!!!!!!!

ONLY INTERESTED IN TRUE METAL AS I SAID BEFORE!!!MAINLY EXTREME DEATH BLACK DESTRUCTIVE HORDES!! NO WEAK MUSIC!!!!

-How much evil kult devil music usually sell????? What sells most???????? Is DAP stuff sent to all over the world?????
MY GOAT SEMEN DEMO TAPE IS APPRECIATED BY DIE HARD MANIACS FROM EUROPE AND USA MAINLY!

-Wilhelm ask question like this allot in his magazine, it be something knowing little more about you, know????!?!?? We interesting in some more about Juan???!!!!!! Please tell us about Juan, the master of Kult Devil Deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I DEDICATE 666 HOURS A DAY TO THE METAL MADNESS THROUGH MY HORDES: GOAT SEMEN, LEVIFER AND DAP!!!! I AM A METAL MADMAN!!!!! METAL IS MY LIFE, MY LIFE IS OF METAL!!!!

-Have read like GALLERY OF THE GROTESQUE and think evil????? What think evil his, Wilhelm's unholy magazine that triumphants naked pigeon fighters, know?????
I APPRECIATE HORDES AT HIS THIRD ISSUE! BESIDE HIS Ross Bay Cemetary ARTICLES!!!

-Have you into the death and black metal evil for long time???!?!?!?? When start getting into evil devil kult????!?!?!!??! How old?!?!?!!?!?!? How Evil?!?!?!!? How kult?!?!?! What bands start you out, being extreme warrior?!?!?!?!
I AM INTO THIS HELL SINCE I WAS 13 I ALWAYS LIKED BLACK MUSIC SO THAT I CAN FIND THIS SINCE OLD ROCK 70S-80S AND ENJOY THE PURE DECLARED EVILNESS IN METAL KULT IN HORDES SINCE VENOM TO CONQUEROR!!!!!!!

-Like you should be a Satanic vilent warrior, If into black metal kult correct????? Is Satanic funky chicken warriors evilness to LEVIFER or GOATSEMEN for examples, while molesting giant donkey???? Is you a Satanists??????? What is relationship do you have with Satan????????
I BELIEVE IN SATAN METAL!

-What most evil thing you done ever???? What most evil or sick thing you ever seen??? Tell us more Juan, pleas????
IMPALEMENT!

-How people in Peru treat you, being black metal and very morbid Satanic, like funky chicken on acid??????? Do "normal" people like feel you be threatning or very evil or do like some little girls think you spikes be like extremley sexy and cute, touchable??????? What do say you to these people who fear you??????
THEY ALL WEAKS, FEAR US!

-How many true black metal warriors in Peru?????? Do most act just fashion and care not if they be truly Kult Devil Deal or what?????
FEW METAL MANIACS OVER HERE!

-Well, what kind some of things do you in time when not working with LEVIFER or GOATSEMEN or DAP??? Like work, job or girlfriend??..... PET GORILLIA?!?!?!
NOTHING!

- What be like next for total kult animosity, peeing in huge diapers but not likely, for LEVIFER, GOATSEMEN and DAP????? Do you have like so future plans for unholy terrorist group of devil metallers??????
VINYLS, ALCOHOL AND TOURS AROUND THE WORLD! DEVIL RELEASES OF SATANIC HORDES!!

-How can warriors of Satan contact you for further war onto Christ and reveal mighty Peruvian black metal??
goatsemen@hotmail.com levifer@hotmail.com devilsartsprodistro@yahoo.com JUAN NALVARTE AV. 12 DE OCTUBRE 740 LIMA-31 PERU www.geocities.com/goatsemen666 www.geocities.com/levifer9 www.geocities.com/devilsartsprodistro

-Ohohohohoho!!!!! It be like end to go now man, but I having really good time to snatch like some chaos words from you about evil bands and distro!!!!!!! Like say something so pure and evil to visitors of Gallery before we leave!!!! KULT DEVIL DEAL!!!!
HAIL TRUE METAL!!!!

Go brush your doll's hair.
adrian5118

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VISCOUS POTATOES SECKZ
BlackMinion

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing
Skoll

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wilhelm wrote:

What be like next for total kult animosity, peeing in huge diapers but not likely, for LEVIFER, GOATSEMEN and DAP?????

Ha ha oh man... Not too sharp is he?
pataphysicien

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great stuff Laughing IRONY FREE SOUTH AMERICAN KULT !!!
your Country 90's death metal is very stupid & poor sound
Do you know why? Ask Your KING Dan Swanö .

Do you know ?
because of stupid like you. Died My old friend Jon Nödtveidt.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: