P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

While Heaven Wept vinyl

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sv.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:04 am    Post subject: While Heaven Wept vinyl Reply with quote

Iron Kodex:

WHILE HEAVEN WEPT - All albums to be released on vinyl by Iron Kodex and High Roller

It is with great pride, that we can announce the vinyl releases of While Heaven Wept‘s albums „Sorrow of the angels“, „Of Empires Forlorn“ and „Vast Oceans Lachrymose“.

In cooperation with High Roller Records all three albums will be prepared for a release at While Heaven Wept‘s live performance at Hammer of Doom festival III in February 2010. We know that fans have been longing for a vinyl release of these ground-breaking masterpieces of doom metal for a long time and with this in mind, we can promise you that every release will be prepared only with the highest quality available. All three albums will be released in a heavy cardboard gatefold sleeve and pressed on 180g heavy black vinyl for the best sound possible. Moreover „Of Empires Forlorn“ will be released as a double vinyl with bonus tracks and this edition of „Vast Oceans Lachrymose“ will also be a double vinyl set – both albums will spin at 45 rpm for audiophile quality! All albums will come in limited editions of 500 copies.

Virgina based progressive-doom metal titans While Heaven Wept‘s latest release „Vast Oceans Lachrymose“ has been lauded by critics as one of the best albums of the decade. Both „Sorrow Of The Angels“ and „Of Empires Forlorn“ have never before been released separately on vinyl. Don‘t miss this!

Release dates: February 6th, 2010

www.ironkodex.de

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cruz Del Sur Music:

We have heard your calls! After the incredible response to While Heaven Wept's brand new album "Vast Oceans Lachrymose" – which continues to receive the very highest of accolades worldwide, Cruz Del Sur Music, as well as the continued demands from their audience, have finally convinced the band to re-issue their long out-of-print past albums "Sorrow Of The Angels" and "Of Empires Forlorn" in limited-editions of 1000 hand-numbered CD's each!!!

This is a rare opportunity for everyone who missed these masterpieces of epic doom metal history the first time around to buy these at new-release prices (as opposed to the outrageous amounts these albums sometimes fetch on eBay). Both albums feature updated cover art, new pictures, and new liner notes from mainman Tom Phillips. The audio content is identical to the original Eibon Records ("Sorrow Of The Angels") and Rage Of Achilles Records ("Of Empires Forlorn") releases so as to preserve the integrity of the original albums.

These re-issues will be strictly limited to 1000 copies, with absolutely no re-pressing whatsoever at the request of While Heaven Wept themselves. Both albums will be released simultaneously at the end of January 2010, just in time for the bands' appearance at Hammer Of Doom III in Wurzburg, Germany on February 6th.

Black_Fire wrote:

rarely i see young girl that i dont want to fuck even when i'm drunk.... but she to ugly!
The_Elite

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really excellent news.

The new album is simply brilliant.
iron tyrant

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a happy boy.

Professor Black wrote:
NWOBHM is not a style of music.
sztorm 75

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is great news, Tom Phillips is true metalhead and friend. Total support.

TRADE LIST ////// BULGARIAN METAL BLOG - http://bulgarianmetal.blogspot.com
Scourge

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome stuff - definitely need those albums.
Chit019

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great great news, didnt see this coming at all!
Infidel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FINALLY!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: