P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Proclamation "Black Conjuration"

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Blackmetalhed213



Joined: 20 Aug 2006
Posts: 137
Location: IL

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: Proclamation "Black Conjuration" Reply with quote

I need this tape!

Anybody care to sell their copy or sell a dub?
_________________
"What's with the girlie screams? We're not the Beatles!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
passetiermes



Joined: 12 Aug 2007
Posts: 2251
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I asked the tape straight from the band some time ago... The reply was that it has never been spread or sold by the band to any distro = copies sold by a lot of distros a while back were bootlegs. So do not pay much to get it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Goab



Joined: 14 Jun 2007
Posts: 890
Location: Spain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This sounds curious since on the Ross bay Cult site, R. Forster warned about a bootleg version distruted by Temple of Darkness Records (Spain) and encouraged anyone willing to have an original copy to get in touch with the band since, supposely, it was available from them.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
passetiermes



Joined: 12 Aug 2007
Posts: 2251
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goab wrote:
This sounds curious since on the Ross bay Cult site, R. Forster warned about a bootleg version distruted by Temple of Darkness Records (Spain) and encouraged anyone willing to have an original copy to get in touch with the band since, supposely, it was available from them.


Maybe he was talking about the Imperious Jaws of Ire- demo, which is still available from the band ? I got the impression that the Black Conjuration is not available from the band and any versions that appear on distros are bootlegs. Perhaps the band spreads it exclusively to those who want/deserve it? Best way to find out, Blackmetalhed213, is to contact the band!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ykh



Joined: 01 Feb 2007
Posts: 1172

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last time I was in contact with Bestial Offensor (a few months ago) he told me the rehearsal tape is NOT available. "Imperious Jaws Of Ire" is still available from him for 5 incl. postage.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
duff138



Joined: 07 Aug 2006
Posts: 371
Location: NH

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Northern Sky Productions had copies last month. I was going to order one, but the RAM in my computer shit the bed, so I was with out a computer for a few days, plus needed money for new RAM.
Unfortunately it looks like he is now out of copies. Crying or Very sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Goab



Joined: 14 Jun 2007
Posts: 890
Location: Spain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

passetiermes wrote:
Goab wrote:
This sounds curious since on the Ross bay Cult site, R. Forster warned about a bootleg version distruted by Temple of Darkness Records (Spain) and encouraged anyone willing to have an original copy to get in touch with the band since, supposely, it was available from them.


Maybe he was talking about the Imperious Jaws of Ire- demo, which is still available from the band ? I got the impression that the Black Conjuration is not available from the band and any versions that appear on distros are bootlegs. Perhaps the band spreads it exclusively to those who want/deserve it? Best way to find out, Blackmetalhed213, is to contact the band!


Yes, you're right. I originally read this on a hurry and din't noticed about that. Anybody has listened to "Black conjuration" then?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Guest






PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Temple of Darkness records made a bootleg of the Imperious Jaws of Ire demo, not of the Black Conjuration rehearsal.

The rehearsal was never available for sale, it was only spreaded for close contacts of the band. Ive seen a few dubs on eBay though (a guy from Argentina was selling them if I remember correctly).

There are 2 songs from the Advent of the Black Omen album (Bestial Hordes from Hades and Baptism in Fire) and 2 cover songs (Equimanthorn and Fallen Angel of Doom).

Its not a demo but a rehearsal, intended as an advance for the AOTBO album. I think is quite good, specially for the people that wasnt able to see them live (due to the cover songs, specially FAOD, slays!).
Back to top
Blackmetalhed213



Joined: 20 Aug 2006
Posts: 137
Location: IL

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The main reason I want it is to hear those covers!!!

Yeah someone sent me a PM about a month ago telling me Northern Sky Productions had some. I emailed Northern Sky twice and they never responded and then I sent them a PM on another board and they never responded and now it's gone.

So I say fukk that label and the uptight faggot who runs it.
_________________
"What's with the girlie screams? We're not the Beatles!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Sepulchral_Vomit



Joined: 10 Aug 2007
Posts: 207
Location: The nearest Whorehouse...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Black Conjuration" is available ONLY through the band themselves. Beware if you are getting it through other distros, those tapes are anything but pure bootlegs. "Black Conjuration" was NEVER sold nor distributed. Sure by sending an e-mail to the band directly, maybe they agree in sending you a copy by sending tape and post costs...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Goab



Joined: 14 Jun 2007
Posts: 890
Location: Spain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bootleg or original?

http://cgi.ebay.com/PROCLAMATION-Black-Conjuration-demo-Blasphemy-Beherit_W0QQitemZ160153478144QQihZ006QQcategoryZ1600QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Sepulchral_Vomit



Joined: 10 Aug 2007
Posts: 207
Location: The nearest Whorehouse...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goab wrote:
Bootleg or original?

http://cgi.ebay.com/PROCLAMATION-Black-Conjuration-demo-Blasphemy-Beherit_W0QQitemZ160153478144QQihZ006QQcategoryZ1600QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem


I think what have said clear this!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CR99



Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 9570
Location: M�lheim an der Ruhr/Germany

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blackmetalhed213 wrote:
The main reason I want it is to hear those covers!!!

Yeah someone sent me a PM about a month ago telling me Northern Sky Productions had some. I emailed Northern Sky twice and they never responded and then I sent them a PM on another board and they never responded and now it's gone.

So I say fukk that label and the uptight faggot who runs it.


This is indeed a strange label. I ordered the Vothana MLP there. After that he asked me if I talked about that in a forum (musiksammler.de). I said yeah why and now I'm on Vothana's "Jew Traitorz you suck" list Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Goab



Joined: 14 Jun 2007
Posts: 890
Location: Spain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sepulchral_Vomit wrote:
Goab wrote:
Bootleg or original?

http://cgi.ebay.com/PROCLAMATION-Black-Conjuration-demo-Blasphemy-Beherit_W0QQitemZ160153478144QQihZ006QQcategoryZ1600QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem


I think what have said clear this!


I just was trying to be ironic...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group