P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

GOATPENIS "Biochemterrorism" preorder begins today

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
AntiChrist



Joined: 06 Nov 2008
Posts: 1707

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:57 am    Post subject: GOATPENIS "Biochemterrorism" preorder begins today Reply with quote

Pre-order starting today November 25:

GOATPENIS "Biochemterrorism"


The 2nd full length album on SATANIC SKINHEAD PROPAGANDA.
11 pummeling assaults of hatred, rage and fury aimed at all subhuman degenerate filth. The most brutal and crushing onslaught by the band whose 21 years of existence has led to this release. The tentative release date is the first week of January 2010. Both the cd and the lp will be sent to press the first week of December.

Full track listing:
1 - Once Blood Was Spilt
2 - Fatal Equinox (Perpetual Resplendence)
3 - The Pugnacious Force that Devours All Reason
4 - Perfect Prototype of an Apocalypse
5 - Death Emperor Rules Supreme
6 - Frantic Fury (1.225 C.) (Abortion of the Macrocosm)
7 - The Future of Mankind is Nuclear Breath
8 - Last Burial of the Human Race
9 - Intraspecific Killing
10 - Infinite Paths to the Land of Suicide
11 - Chaos Dominium

LP - $18 p/p US / CAN $29 p/p everywhere else
CD - $10 p/p US / CAN $12 p/p everywhere else
Wholesale available. Write for pricing.

You can send inquiries, and pay to: satanicskinhead666 (at) yahoo (dot) com

NO "DIE HARDS". NO "EXTRAS". ALL COPIES THE SAME.
NO TRADES. IF YOU WRITE FOR A TRADE, YOU WILL BE IGNORED.

Lp will be 12" black vinyl with Lp jacket and 11" insert.
Cd will be standard jewel case.

Full list of distributors will be announced shortly after the release.

Biochemterrorism shirts will be repressed soon. It will be a "print to order" sale again so that the only shirts that are made are what are ordered.

Negotiations are being worked out now to bring the band to the US in 2010.

DROWN THIS WORLD IN LAVA...........
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MezzoForte



Joined: 03 Aug 2009
Posts: 513
Location: NORCAL

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:04 am    Post subject: Re: GOATPENIS "Biochemterrorism" preorder begins t Reply with quote

AntiChrist wrote:
Negotiations are being worked out now to bring the band to the US in 2010.


Excellent fucking news.

Will place a pre-order the first of next month.
_________________
ALL SHIRTS MUST GO: http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17489
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
AntiChrist



Joined: 06 Nov 2008
Posts: 1707

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Full list of worlwide distributors soon.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Psicoterror



Joined: 09 May 2009
Posts: 394
Location: Lima

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll have to wait until both formats are released, as I'm planning to order several copies of each, just to avoid some shipping costs...
I hope to catch a t-shirt this time!
_________________
Psicoterror'zine,
Our website is online again! Old interviews have been put online!
www.dark-hidden.com/psicoterror
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
AntiChrist



Joined: 06 Nov 2008
Posts: 1707

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of you people must be fucking blind and/or too lazy to read:

NO TRADES
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
schadel_reich



Joined: 24 Apr 2007
Posts: 846
Location: England

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way, Kramer, if Goatpenis are successfully brought to the USA, will there likely be a chance of bringing them to Europe at all? Also, are there plans for possible filming of the US gig (if it happens)?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AntiChrist



Joined: 06 Nov 2008
Posts: 1707

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

schadel_reich wrote:
By the way, Kramer, if Goatpenis are successfully brought to the USA, will there likely be a chance of bringing them to Europe at all? Also, are there plans for possible filming of the US gig (if it happens)?


It is all dependent on their work visas. The show will not happen until a year from now. All details are still in the air. The other bands that have agreed to play are INQUISITION, REVENGE, BLACK WITCHERY and NYOGTHAEBLISZ.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
throneofmight



Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Posts: 2008
Location: Costa Rica

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hope NWN or someone else get copies of this...$29 is too much for me
_________________
BLAZING OBSCURITY TAPE LABEL| http://blazingobscurity.blogspot.com/
10% discount code: ARMY-KGNG-M488-C8Q4 ONLY on "ARMY" tagged merch at http://www.cmdistro.com/index.aspx
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
AntiChrist



Joined: 06 Nov 2008
Posts: 1707

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

throneofmight wrote:
hope NWN or someone else get copies of this...$29 is too much for me


There will be other distributors, but how they will be able to charge less is not known to me. The lp is $12. s/h for 1 lp to europe and other countries is usually $15 -$17. I also have to buy lp mailers.

The US dollar is almost $1.50 = 1 euro. So it is even CHEAPER for you to pay US dollars.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mitch339



Joined: 26 Nov 2006
Posts: 731
Location: Montreal

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AntiChrist wrote:
schadel_reich wrote:
By the way, Kramer, if Goatpenis are successfully brought to the USA, will there likely be a chance of bringing them to Europe at all? Also, are there plans for possible filming of the US gig (if it happens)?


It is all dependent on their work visas. The show will not happen until a year from now. All details are still in the air. The other bands that have agreed to play are INQUISITION, REVENGE, BLACK WITCHERY and NYOGTHAEBLISZ.




wow, what a line-up!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BlackMinion



Joined: 14 May 2008
Posts: 1228
Location: USA

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mitch339 wrote:
AntiChrist wrote:
schadel_reich wrote:
By the way, Kramer, if Goatpenis are successfully brought to the USA, will there likely be a chance of bringing them to Europe at all? Also, are there plans for possible filming of the US gig (if it happens)?


It is all dependent on their work visas. The show will not happen until a year from now. All details are still in the air. The other bands that have agreed to play are INQUISITION, REVENGE, BLACK WITCHERY and NYOGTHAEBLISZ.




wow, what a line-up!

_________________
Sellers:Vega360,markos,GoabX2,sehaitt,IXTAB,Kuravilu,Lucko,Junky,bMz,Descension,Primitivehatemagick

Trade- CHRISTS_DARK_KINGDOM
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IXTAB
Site Admin


Joined: 15 May 2008
Posts: 3250
Location: Metalapolis, MN

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heads-up that HHR just got copies of 4 versions of their older LPs in stock
_________________
THINGS THAT WILL BE DELETED:
1. Ghost and Watain threads
2. Image signatures (.gif/.jpeg/etc. formats)
3. Memes
4. Ebonics

e-mail ixtab[at]nwnprod[dot]com regarding forum account activation or problems
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
AntiChrist



Joined: 06 Nov 2008
Posts: 1707

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lp sent off to press yesterday (Friday Nov. 27). Cd sent to press today.....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
brown growth



Joined: 27 Jul 2007
Posts: 956
Location: Vasaaria

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AntiChrist wrote:
Some of you people must be fucking blind and/or too lazy to read:

NO TRADES


Why are you always so... angry? Are you like that in person too?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group