P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Winter Solace Prod New Releases

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vega360

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:45 pm    Post subject: Winter Solace Prod New Releases Reply with quote

Solace014 - Folkvang "On the Wings of Destiny" Limited to 300.

Those close to my label know how long this tape has been planned, after about a year of delays and problems ranging from issues with the artwork to finanicng I am proud to announce that is finally out. Tape version of the second full length, released on Ancient Nation productions, pagan black metal from Belarus with a one of kind atmosphere. This release is limited to 300 copies with a pro printed cover

Solace024 - Raggradarh "Cold Foggy Hills" Limited to 200.

One long atmospheric track recorded during the same time frame as "The Mower" & "Towards The Eternal Night" demos, however it has taken almost a year to be released. Melodic pagan black metal from Bulgaria, fans of his previous demos should know what to expect. Limited to 200 copies with a pro cover.

Solace026 - Viento Patagonico "Para Illi Cum Vexillo Lupi" Limited to 100.

This band, while obviously not well known at all is a hidden gem of the black metal underground. Radical esoteric black metal from Argentina. This band takes influences from bands like Satanic Warmaster, Judas Iscariot & early Blazebirth Hall to bring forth a truley unique atmosphere. This tape (the 1st of currently 3 tapes to be released by my label) contains over an hours worth of material spanning from the bands beginning's in 2006 to now.

Solace036/WP41 - Khors "The Flame of Eternity's Decline" Limited to 500.
Solace037/WP42 - Khors "Mysticism" Limited to 500.

Tape versions of two albums released by this rapidly growing side project from ex-members Noktunal Mortem & Astrofaes. More traditional than those bands yet still retains elements of the Kharkiv sound. Pure slavic black metal at it's finest. Both of these are limited to 500 copies each, and seeing as this is a co-release with Werewolf Promotion I only have about 200 of each to distribute. Pro printed color cover artwork.

Solace039 - Lord Foul "Triumph Wolffen" Limited to 300.

Lord Foul is one of the numerous black metal bands to come out of Brazil, while bands from that region come and go some vanishing without even a trace this band remains true the black metal form pioneered by the now legendary Moonblood. As dark & raw as it is intolerant & agressive while still retaining the balence and emotion lost by many of the bands from that region. Limited to 300 copies with a pro cover.

http://www.wintersolaceproductions.com/
www.vinlandspecialservices.bandcamp.com
www.vinlandss.wordpress.com
www.ilsakoch.wordpress.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: