P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Heavy Metal Hunting - Patches
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Endless Morbidity

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:53 pm    Post subject: Heavy Metal Hunting - Patches Reply with quote

I'm looking for a place besides eBay and certain notorious Peruvian outlets where I can get some good patches. Something more than the boring logo design. I'm seeking good designs from Angel Witch, Witchfinder General, Running Wild (early days) and tons of others.

Also, I need info on a couple of patches I'm searching for...

The Electric Wizard patch with the "Devil Rides Out" image.

A Pagan Altar patch that's sort of a shield shape and has the robed figure on it.

I need those suckers.
Son of Satan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That electric wizard patch was part of the Witchcult today diehard. Im still searching for one my self.

This guy may have that pagan altar patch he also has electric wizard and witchfinder general patches.

-Trade List-
Mental Funeral

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see any link in the post above, I guess he was talking about http://www.myspace.com/doommetalpatches

Good deals with: Master, Antimosh003, Werwolf, Antibody, ksudnevar.
Endless Morbidity

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I know Peter (Doom Metal Patches). His Witchfinder patch is OK, but there are better ones out there. I saw a "Burning a Sinner" patch that I'd like to get. Any of the ones with Vinny the P. would be good too.
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Son of Satan wrote:
That electric wizard patch was part of the Witchcult today diehard. Im still searching for one my self.

This guy may have that pagan altar patch he also has electric wizard and witchfinder general patches.

That vinyl goes for a pretty penny as well. I check it out quite often through ebay as it comes up fairly regular. Just not cheap. Confused
Son of Satan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
Son of Satan wrote:

That vinyl goes for a pretty penny as well. I check it out quite often through ebay as it comes up fairly regular. Just not cheap. Confused

Yeah even regular copies fetch up to 80 dolllars on egay anymore Confused .

-Trade List-
Albin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

does the Witchcult today Lp contains a poster ? or is it just a big insert ?
s.charlach

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:43 am    Post subject: Re: Heavy Metal Hunting - Patches Reply with quote

Endless Morbidity wrote:
I'm seeking good designs from Angel Witch, Witchfinder General, Running Wild (early days) and tons of others.

Try www.metalboerse.de/index.php/cat/c7_Aufnaeher.html for instance. Maybe there's sth for your vest?
gravesnatcher

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:44 am    Post subject: Re: Heavy Metal Hunting - Patches Reply with quote

That Pagan Altar patch with the shield shape and robed figure came with the Lords of Hypocrisy die hard lp so it's a hard one to get alone without tracking the lp down.Pagan Altar also made a huge backpatch and a smaller patch to go above the backpatch and were sold officially by the Band.There was also a patch done by Miskatonic that is killer and has the robed figure and the text "Judgement of the Dead" on it.

I have several Pagan Altar patches and I actually had those burning a sinner patches and soviet invasion and the yellow devil design made for Witchfinder General and there was a hopkins patch included with the Live 83 double lp die hard .Doom metal Patch had put out the "skull" design.Thinking about it my denim only has like 4 bands on it.Witchfinder General,Pagan Altar,Angel Witch,Venom.

[quote="Endless Morbidity"]I'm looking for a place besides eBay and certain notorious Peruvian outlets where I can get some good patches. Something more than the boring logo design. I'm seeking good designs from Angel Witch, Witchfinder General, Running Wild (early days) and tons of others.

Also, I need info on a couple of patches I'm searching for...

The Electric Wizard patch with the "Devil Rides Out" image.

A Pagan Altar patch that's sort of a shield shape and has the robed figure on it.

I need those suckers.[/quote]
CR99

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

buried by time and dust records made some really good witchfinder general patches
Endless Morbidity

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:39 am    Post subject: Re: Heavy Metal Hunting - Patches Reply with quote

s.charlach wrote:
Endless Morbidity wrote:
I'm seeking good designs from Angel Witch, Witchfinder General, Running Wild (early days) and tons of others.

Try www.metalboerse.de/index.php/cat/c7_Aufnaeher.html for instance. Maybe there's sth for your vest?

Couple of good ones there, but I am mainly seeking ones that aren't so mass produced and common.

gravesnatcher wrote:
That Pagan Altar patch with the shield shape and robed figure came with the Lords of Hypocrisy die hard lp

Damn.

I also seen a SABBAT "Born by Evil Blood" patch on a white background, with I think red boarder. I'd like that one too.
gravesnatcher

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks man! Yeah I might have a few extra Witchfinder General patches laying around.The Witchfinder general patch that came with the Resurrected lp is probably the best.

[quote="CR99"]buried by time and dust records made some really good witchfinder general patches[/quote]
Mental Funeral

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might be interested in one of those extra Witchfinder General patches hehe, please get in touch if you found them and you were up for sell them.

Good deals with: Master, Antimosh003, Werwolf, Antibody, ksudnevar.
s.charlach

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Heavy Metal Hunting - Patches Reply with quote

Endless Morbidity wrote:
s.charlach wrote:
Endless Morbidity wrote:

Couple of good ones there, but I am mainly seeking ones that aren't so mass produced and common.

Are you looking for embroidered patches only? I remember a friend of mine ordered some stuff from an Italian guy called Mad Patcher who also makes custom silk-screened patches of an awesome quality. Wait a sec, here's that Mad Patcher dude's email contact -> madpatcher@virgilio.it

Give it a try and ask for sample pics or a list if interested.
Endless Morbidity

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like unique ones that you don't see often, lot of 80's bootleg ones.

I don't know, I heard that Mad Patcher has really low quality shit.

This guy has a lot of great ones:
http://www.leninimports.com

Prices are a bit steep, but I'd pay the price for a few of them if worst came to worst.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: