P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Ogdru Jahad, Portal/Rites Of Thy Degringolade, Autumn Leaves

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Telal

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 10:44 am    Post subject: Ogdru Jahad, Portal/Rites Of Thy Degringolade, Autumn Leaves Reply with quote

Out next week on Ancient Darkness Productions:

Ogdru Jahad CD, the mailorder edition comes with embrioded logo patch which is exclusive to the ADP mailorder (and from the band).

The 2005 Portal/Rites Of Thy Degringolade split LP will be repressed and released at the Metal Magic festival (july 11th-13th) for their show there. 2 different colors for pure collector frenzy. Preorders are open now!

Late august will finally see Autumn Leaves "Embraced By The Absolute" on vinyl. Killer danish death metal from 1997 and will also hold their 1995 demo on 7" and I've gotten a hold of a bunch of the original democovers, which were never used, so I'll do some almost original demo tapes to go along with some of the records.

I'm still looking for interview/reviews/whatever for this release... Drop me a line and if it's usable, then it'll be rewarded.
Dementia

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Idea
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: