P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

bulldozer's "the final separation" reissue on meta

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vinhas

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:29 am    Post subject: bulldozer's "the final separation" reissue on meta Reply with quote

I've recently got a copy of BULLDOZER's "the final separation" last reissue on metal mind, limited on 2000, but my version is a jewel case, and, researching on discogs, only a digipack version is reported.

so I'm almost sure that my copy is a bootleg. but, before throwing it away (haha), I'd like to know if anyone knows if this record was also released on metal mind recs on a jewel case official version.

thanks!
AOD

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's high time that a cool label will reissue all Bulldozer albums on CD in better quality !!! All early versions (including the Metal Mind releases) were very bad sourced from vinyl and / or compressed to death.
Huldrelok

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got the recent FOAD reissues, would support reissues of the same quality for the first two albums, I hope someone makes it a reality.
vinhas

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

would just like to know if metal mind's jewel case version is official or boot. no one?
AOD

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huldrelok wrote:
I just got the recent FOAD reissues, would support reissues of the same quality for the first two albums, I hope someone makes it a reality.

Yes, the reissues of third and fourth album are fine. I suspect that rereleases of the first two albums will not happen in the near future, so I bought the debut as canadian pressing and the second album as Roadrunner LP...I think the canadian pressing will sound better, compared to the Roadrunner (I have a needledrop of it - very nasty and distorted sound sometimes).
Morbid Obesity

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinhas wrote:
would just like to know if metal mind's jewel case version is official or boot. no one?

When the digipacks ran out they repressed some titles in jewel cases. I have a Solitude Aeturnus in a jewel case. It's perfectly legit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: