P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

One more THORN on the CROSS !!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 53, 54, 55  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Hobophobic



Joined: 03 May 2009
Posts: 2438
Location: R'lyeh, TX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Werewolf wrote:
Would have been way better without the dick shown, in my opinion


well what's more blasphemous and sacrilegious than homosexuality? Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Black_Fire



Joined: 20 Jan 2008
Posts: 3714
Location: Poland

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobophobic wrote:
Werewolf wrote:
Would have been way better without the dick shown, in my opinion


well what's more blasphemous and sacrilegious than homosexuality? Laughing


pedophilia
_________________
DOOM008: Rot - Kingdom of Antichrist Sodomy
DOOM010: Necrostuprum / Satanic Torment - Goetes
DOOM fuckbook
www.doomzine.bandcamp.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
GoldenBull



Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 7188

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black_Fire wrote:
Hobophobic wrote:
Werewolf wrote:
Would have been way better without the dick shown, in my opinion


well what's more blasphemous and sacrilegious than homosexuality? Laughing


pedophilia


goat pedophilia featuring both cock and cross.
_________________
Weltbrand wrote:
I actually had Emperor in mind for some reason, but yeah the same logic would apply to a shredded goat man with his dick flapping in the wind.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
R. Witchfucker



Joined: 24 Dec 2008
Posts: 196

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moyen , i like the Goat face , but everything else absolutely sucks


i dont think jesus will suffer with such a small dick from that goat , but anyway , keep up your awesome job ...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Too Dark Park



Joined: 27 Nov 2008
Posts: 1082
Location: Uppa Slutt NZ

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Werewolf wrote:
Would have been way better without the dick shown, in my opinion


This.
_________________
DOOMLORD wrote: ...22 min track and it just fucking crawls like a dying sloth through vomit = PURE EVIL !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nonwave



Joined: 22 Jun 2009
Posts: 1288
Location: Brookyn, NY

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

let the goat cocks reign
_________________
http://www.ugEXPLODE.com
The finest in unrelieved tension since 1991
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ZummahT



Joined: 04 Aug 2009
Posts: 695
Location: NYFC

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoldenBull wrote:
Black_Fire wrote:
Hobophobic wrote:
Werewolf wrote:
Would have been way better without the dick shown, in my opinion


well what's more blasphemous and sacrilegious than homosexuality? Laughing


pedophilia


goat pedophilia featuring both cock and cross.


Exclamation
_________________
Eva, ave Isis. Vade Lilith, vade retro Mirzam! Jesus Bethlemitus maledictus est! Gloria tibi, Domine Lucifere, per omnia saecula, saeculorum. Amen.

AGRATH
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
demoniac possession



Joined: 23 Sep 2008
Posts: 169
Location: Greece

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris you are pervert! Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fartcough



Joined: 27 Apr 2009
Posts: 404

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pffft. The goat's cock MAKES the fucking picture! Without the wang it doesn't make any sense.

To say it would look better without it is like saying, "Man that picture of the guy getting decapitated is cool, but seeing the sword that did the cutting is a tad unnecessary."

If the meat todger wasn't shown it would just look boring and generic. My first thought when seeing the picture was, it looks run of the mill. That was until I saw the dong and realized what had happened to Jesus. It's the perfect concept for a band called Perversor. Save the grim shit for a gay Norwegian forest band. I LIKE THE COCK, THE COCK STAYS, END OF DISCUSSION GODDAMNITT!! (_)(_)IIIIID
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IXTAB
Site Admin


Joined: 15 May 2008
Posts: 3380
Location: Metalapolis, MN

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fartcough wrote:
Pffft. The goat's cock MAKES the fucking picture! Without the wang it doesn't make any sense.

To say it would look better without it is like saying, "Man that picture of the guy getting decapitated is cool, but seeing the sword that did the cutting is a tad unnecessary."

If the meat todger wasn't shown it would just look boring and generic. My first thought when seeing the picture was, it looks run of the mill. That was until I saw the dong and realized what had happened to Jesus. It's the perfect concept for a band called Perversor. Save the grim shit for a gay Norwegian forest band. I LIKE THE COCK, THE COCK STAYS, END OF DISCUSSION GODDAMNITT!! (_)(_)IIIIID


Dude, admit it: You are a goatporno-loving goat homo.
_________________
THINGS THAT WILL BE DELETED:
1. Ghost and Watain threads
2. Image signatures
3. Unidentified band photos and youtube links
4. Memes
5. Ebonics

e-mail ixtab[at]nwnprod[dot]com regarding forum account activation or problems
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Demoniarch



Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 5961

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too many of you are looking at this image from a purely simplistic emotional human perspective.

Goat guy may not be fucking christ at all, the creature is just above and beyond the need of clothes and the all too generally emotional reasons/issues why humans wear clothes to begin with. (are dogs or horses insecure about their cocks flopping around ?)
As for the presentation of semen, the goat dude just may be a highly diseased dripping festering devil wracked with pain and hatred.

Once again from a merely animalistic/natural perspective, cocks are nothing more than another appendage, like an arm or leg.

It's all human insecurity and/or emotions that attaches importance or disgust etc etc to these things.

The artwork is well drawn as usual. Another great cover.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Black_Fire



Joined: 20 Jan 2008
Posts: 3714
Location: Poland

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IXTAB wrote:
fartcough wrote:
Pffft. The goat's cock MAKES the fucking picture! Without the wang it doesn't make any sense.

To say it would look better without it is like saying, "Man that picture of the guy getting decapitated is cool, but seeing the sword that did the cutting is a tad unnecessary."

If the meat todger wasn't shown it would just look boring and generic. My first thought when seeing the picture was, it looks run of the mill. That was until I saw the dong and realized what had happened to Jesus. It's the perfect concept for a band called Perversor. Save the grim shit for a gay Norwegian forest band. I LIKE THE COCK, THE COCK STAYS, END OF DISCUSSION GODDAMNITT!! (_)(_)IIIIID


Dude, admit it: You are a goatporno-loving goat homo.


WTF? Accteping the cover with goat cock amkes you a homo? When you watch the straight porn, then you're a homo, cause you se a dick?

Its 2009 and metal artworks still shock people, great!
_________________
DOOM008: Rot - Kingdom of Antichrist Sodomy
DOOM010: Necrostuprum / Satanic Torment - Goetes
DOOM fuckbook
www.doomzine.bandcamp.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
adrian5118



Joined: 30 Dec 2008
Posts: 2673

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fartcough wrote:
Pffft. The goat's cock MAKES the fucking picture! Without the wang it doesn't make any sense.

To say it would look better without it is like saying, "Man that picture of the guy getting decapitated is cool, but seeing the sword that did the cutting is a tad unnecessary."

If the meat todger wasn't shown it would just look boring and generic. My first thought when seeing the picture was, it looks run of the mill. That was until I saw the dong and realized what had happened to Jesus. It's the perfect concept for a band called Perversor. Save the grim shit for a gay Norwegian forest band. I LIKE THE COCK, THE COCK STAYS, END OF DISCUSSION GODDAMNITT!! (_)(_)IIIIID

Goatcockhomopaedophilia

And YES he's fucking him the ass. The album title translated to English means, "Fuck God in the Ass".
_________________
Rare shirts of DEATHKEY, AMORPHIS, DEMONCY, SSP, etc.:
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=840646#840646
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vansinne



Joined: 16 Aug 2008
Posts: 235
Location: Shanghai

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
Too many of you are looking at this image from a purely simplistic emotional human perspective.

Goat guy may not be fucking christ at all, the creature is just above and beyond the need of clothes and the all too generally emotional reasons/issues why humans wear clothes to begin with. (are dogs or horses insecure about their cocks flopping around ?)
As for the presentation of semen, the goat dude just may be a highly diseased dripping festering devil wracked with pain and hatred.

Once again from a merely animalistic/natural perspective, cocks are nothing more than another appendage, like an arm or leg.

It's all human insecurity and/or emotions that attaches importance or disgust etc etc to these things.

The artwork is well drawn as usual. Another great cover.
Your point is made moot by the fact that the goat is wearing a coat.

And wielding a blade.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Demoniarch



Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 5961

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vansinne wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:
Too many of you are looking at this image from a purely simplistic emotional human perspective.

Goat guy may not be fucking christ at all, the creature is just above and beyond the need of clothes and the all too generally emotional reasons/issues why humans wear clothes to begin with. (are dogs or horses insecure about their cocks flopping around ?)
As for the presentation of semen, the goat dude just may be a highly diseased dripping festering devil wracked with pain and hatred.

Once again from a merely animalistic/natural perspective, cocks are nothing more than another appendage, like an arm or leg.

It's all human insecurity and/or emotions that attaches importance or disgust etc etc to these things.

The artwork is well drawn as usual. Another great cover.
Your point is made moot by the fact that the goat is wearing a coat.

And wielding a blade.


No.
Wearing clothes to hide your sex and cover what the system deems inappropiate parts is one thing. Decorating ones body in tattoos or clothing to appease ones artistic style is another.

And carrying a weapon is fine. Really doesn't equate to the same emotional response as people freaking cause someone exposed their cock.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 53, 54, 55  Next
Page 3 of 55

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group