P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Recent Cd scores
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 245, 246, 247 ... 334, 335, 336  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
necrodeceitdoctrinator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malevolent Creation - In Cold Blood
Malevolent Creation - Eternal
Krisiun - Arise From Blackness
Hellstrike

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plaga - Magia Gwiezdnej Entropii
Winglord - The Chosen One
DrkKnight

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mix/match haul.

Good deals: Travis N., xyosefx, Dark Descent, captainretardo
dreadmeat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got this over the past week, again it took a while to catalogue them all and make any updates at Discogs

Austrian trade/swap:
Azarath ‎ Demon Seed
Azarath ‎ Diabolic Impious Evil [whoa, this is insane, excellent stuff]
Ufomammut ‎ Oro: Opus Alter [I'm very happy to finally have some oofoomammoo]
Ufomammut ‎ Oro: Opus Primum [this is, emotional, one day I'll play this album as loud as my stereo will go]

Local buy:
Sepultura ‎ Slave New World [some odd double disc release but this is the wrong disc for the packaging, this disc is from a Digipak apparently]

From ze shop:
Diabolic ‎ Supreme Evil [Digipak on The Plague, 1st 'official' release?! damn heavy stuff too]
Godgory ‎ Resurrection [erg, I don't like this at all, an accidental purchase...]
Helmet ‎ Size Matters [US, hole punched barcode, it was cheap now I have 2 copies]
High On Fire ‎ Live From The Relapse Contamination Festival [ltd ed, nice, I've wanted this for a while]
Hypocrisy ‎ Pleasure Of Molestation [cardboard sleeve 4 track EP with misprint! wicked]
Internal Void ‎ Unearthed [quite good stoner rock/metal, pretty much what I expect from Southern Lord or Small Stone etc]
Isis ‎ Celestial [Digipak, EA07.7 catalogue number version on Escape Artist Records, this album kills it, I've wanted it for a while too]
Marduk ‎ Dark Endless [original version on No Fashion Records, Dureco matrix, no barcode, score!]
Rawhead Rexx ‎ Diary In Black [ltd ed lenticular cover, pretty sweet speed/power metal, dude has a really powerful voice and can siiiiiiing, Dickinson/Halford-esque]

http://dreadmeat.wordpress.com/2013/08/01/recent-purchases-and-a-swap/
Click for larger image

Please email me about any deals, include your username!

Last edited by dreadmeat on Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
captainretardo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrkKnight, do you have an estimate for the size of your cd collection? Given the rate of your postings, you may well indeed have the largest of regular nwn posters.

Dreadmeat - Helmet, eh? I forgot all about them. I like their material through Strap it on/Meantime/Betty (and associated 7''/EPs, eg Faith no More split, Cop Shoot Cop split, Born Annoying, et al.). I like Betty OK, but consider it a little weak compared to previous material. What's the rest of their material like?

The Slave New World cd you mention (assuming it is what I believe it to be) was released in 2 parts: 1-was a cd with SNW/crucificados pelo sistema (sp?)/drug me/orgasmatron. A later disc with SNW/ Deperate Cry (I think ... track 2 may have been Dead Embryonic Cells (?)) was released to fill the digi ... is that what you got? Does yours have a fist/barcoded wrist for the cover? That's a cool collectible for completists, though not a valuable one.
dreadmeat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

captainretardo wrote:
Dreadmeat - Helmet, eh? I forgot all about them. I like their material through Strap it on/Meantime/Betty (and associated 7''/EPs, eg Faith no More split, Cop Shoot Cop split, Born Annoying, et al.). I like Betty OK, but consider it a little weak compared to previous material. What's the rest of their material like?

The Slave New World cd you mention (assuming it is what I believe it to be) was released in 2 parts: 1-was a cd with SNW/crucificados pelo sistema (sp?)/drug me/orgasmatron. A later disc with SNW/ Deperate Cry (I think ... track 2 may have been Dead Embryonic Cells (?)) was released to fill the digi ... is that what you got? Does yours have a fist/barcoded wrist for the cover? That's a cool collectible for completists, though not a valuable one.
G'day, Helmet are all good, the newer stuff I like a lot less than their older stuff though, it was really cheap so I grabbed another copy [I'll probably sell it ha ha]
The Sepultura is in a cardboard sleeve, like a promo

There should be an image up there now after some keyboard wizardry! Rolling Eyes

13th

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny way to release cd with 7" covers.
Morbid Obesity

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dreadmeat wrote:
I got this over the past week, again it took a while to catalogue them all and make any updates at Discogs

Austrian trade/swap:
Azarath ‎ Demon Seed
Azarath ‎ Diabolic Impious Evil [whoa, this is insane, excellent stuff]
Ufomammut ‎ Oro: Opus Alter [I'm very happy to finally have some oofoomammoo]
Ufomammut ‎ Oro: Opus Primum [this is, emotional, one day I'll play this album as loud as my stereo will go]

Local buy:
Sepultura ‎ Slave New World [some odd double disc release but this is the wrong disc for the packaging, this disc is from a Digipak apparently]

From ze shop:
Diabolic ‎ Supreme Evil [Digipak on The Plague, 1st 'official' release?! damn heavy stuff too]
Godgory ‎ Resurrection [erg, I don't like this at all, an accidental purchase...]
Helmet ‎ Size Matters [US, hole punched barcode, it was cheap now I have 2 copies]
High On Fire ‎ Live From The Relapse Contamination Festival [ltd ed, nice, I've wanted this for a while]
Hypocrisy ‎ Pleasure Of Molestation [cardboard sleeve 4 track EP with misprint! wicked]
Internal Void ‎ Unearthed [quite good stoner rock/metal, pretty much what I expect from Southern Lord or Small Stone etc]
Isis ‎ Celestial [Digipak, EA07.7 catalogue number version on Escape Artist Records, this album kills it, I've wanted it for a while too]
Marduk ‎ Dark Endless [original version on No Fashion Records, Dureco matrix, no barcode, score!]
Rawhead Rexx ‎ Diary In Black [ltd ed lenticular cover, pretty sweet speed/power metal, dude has a really powerful voice and can siiiiiiing, Dickinson/Halford-esque]

Wicked cool dude! I can't wait to see more of your hauls and what pressings they are. You'll be posting in this thread a lot aye?
DrkKnight

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

captainretardo wrote:
DrkKnight, do you have an estimate for the size of your cd collection? Given the rate of your postings, you may well indeed have the largest of regular nwn posters.

Honestly, man, not that many. I'm dwarfed here I'm sure. All told I have just over 3500 CD's.

satanic ritual abuse

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zone

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

-l

Last edited by Zone on Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
dreadmeat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morbid Obesity wrote:
Wicked cool dude! I can't wait to see more of your hauls and what pressings they are. You'll be posting in this thread a lot aye?
Yeah mate, I plan to [when I get decent stuff]
You guys should see what I got last week Shocked

http://dreadmeat.wordpress.com/2013/07/24/epic-score/

Dude above got Brutality - In Mourning too I see Cool

DrkKnight

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellstrike

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Summoning - Old Mornings Dawn
Exitium

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do Skonu - Zmein'ii Krug
Ritual Suicide - Temple of Blood
Cerekloth - In The Midst of Life We Are In Death
Impious Baptism - Wrath of the Apex Predator
Denouncement Pyre - Almighty Arcanum
Colosseum - II: Numquam
Gevurah - Necheshirion

Blutkvlt wrote:
Wear your cunted out black metal shirts while practicing occult rituals like burning sage and posting quotes from Aleister Crowley on facebook.

Last edited by Exitium on Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 245, 246, 247 ... 334, 335, 336  Next
Page 246 of 336

Jump to: