P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Ever been kicked out of a concert?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Warghoul

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dhorshonkari wrote:
Kicked out of Deicide / Immolation gig in Calgary in 2005 for drunken & disorderly behavior and assaulting security. Apparently I was running around and screaming "YOU FUCKIN JEWWWWZZ!!!" Very Happy

Then the fucking pigs arrested me, spent the night in the pigsty.

Hahahaha Very Happy

That reminded me, funny thing about that when I got kicked out of Black Curse over Helsinki because of that armband, was that outside the bar the security guy got pissed off at me 'cause I stayed there hanging around and waited for my friends, and when a police car drove by the guy dragged me across the street and demanded the police that they arrest me (that security guy treated me like some fucking war criminal hahaha). His reaction was priceless when the police said that there's nothing illegal wearing such a symbol but maybe I shouldn't walk drunk and alone on the streets of Helsinki wearing the armband, hah.

(I managed to forget that hint when my friends finally left the bar, and wondered pretty long time that what are all the people staring at me when we were walking to the railway station, until I realized that I was still wearing the armband Mad)
GHOAT

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We played a show in Houston back in June, and right after we got there, this douche gave us a hard time about bringing drinks from the club, out into the parking lot. Not just alcohol, but anything - he told me I could not even bring a cup of water outside; some stupid Texas law, that we found out was actually a big deal.

Anyway, I kinda argued with this guy, cause 1) it was dumb, and 2) he was being a complete fucking asshole about it. He was some skinny emo looking faggot.

An hour or so later, after sitting backstage and pounding beers, we went outside to get something, and our guitar player had a beer in his hand, while walking out the back door. This fucking door troll immediately started running his mouth, saying that he already told us we could not take drinks outside, etc... Our guitar player said, "sorry, I forgot, let me chug it real quick, we have to go somewhere" - and this queer was like "fuck no, you have to throw it away" and yanked it out of our guitar player's hand. So then he pushes him and grab it back, walks to the back of the parking lot and throws the fucking bottle MLB style against a fence. So, of course security comes out and tries to tell him he cannot come back inside, but I have to explain that he is in our band, and has to play. We talked a bit and worked it out. Our guy should not have acted like a metalhead asshole, but the other guy should not have been such a douche. I hate being Band-Dad.

Later the same night I get in a fist fight with the sound guy cause I threw a mic down on stage and he got all butt-hurt about it. Different story for a different time, haha.
quillotine

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sv. wrote:
I got dragged out at Violator last year because I was vomiting the whole hall up. I lost my cell phone and half of my pants in the moshpit. Never again I tell you ...

You were the guy with a red pentacle shirt or something?
Iron Warfare

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kicked out from the Artillery gig in 2008 for being extremely drunk and broken the arm of a bitch by pushing her against a wood bench. The slut fallen on the grass and the bench fallen over her arm. In a matter of minutes the jews organizers called the police and a crowd of 50 retro-pigs surrounded me starting to threat etc.....at last police did nothing, they only told me to leave the place and don't make troubles anymore. I was "lucky".

RELIABLE SELLERS: Acid Orgy, doomraiser, Addison, AtomicDesolator. doglord of impiety, EGENDRO666, Left_Hand_Path, Necrogoat, Oblivion, thetrueevil, dawid, mr. stench
Sv.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

quillotine wrote:
Sv. wrote:
I got dragged out at Violator last year because I was vomiting the whole hall up. I lost my cell phone and half of my pants in the moshpit. Never again I tell you ...

You were the guy with a red pentacle shirt or something?

Yes.

Black_Fire wrote:

rarely i see young girl that i dont want to fuck even when i'm drunk.... but she to ugly!
Mortado

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never got kicked out of a show but I have been warned a couple of times for doing things I shouldn't be doing Smile

I try to keep my questionable activities outside of the venues or in the backstage areas where it doesn't matter.
Nocturnal Deathstrike

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was only kicked out once about 10 years ago when we played with my old band and didnīt get the 100 DM we got promised because "we drank ALL the beer"... I got upset and have thrown some huge stand with flyers after the promoter... It was a mess a bit like in the AC/DC Money talks video Laughing
He called the police and I was hiding in a car when they came ! Was a funny night...
Another time me and a friend nearly where kicked out was when we went to the toilet and did spray around with pepper spray all around the room when no one beside us was in there... It was fun to watch people go inside and running out with burning eyes seconds later one after the other....
We watched that from a safe distance while laughing our asses off. Anyway, someone was calling the security who tried to find who made it by asking people if they saw something. Some people already noticed us laughing all the time... But the security guy couldnīt do anything at all since no one really saw anything:lol:

Anyway, compared to some people I know I rarely get into trouble like this.....
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the Noctis show in Calgary after the show in some hotel room things got a little loud and crazy. Destroyer 666, Suffocation, and Ares Kingdom were all in there with about 30 other people or more ?

Anyways the fucking floor manager was touring. He was already a dick cause he caught me wandering the halls with a open beer looking for ice and apparently that is frowned upon, but when he came back to the room over a noise complaint he literally lost his marbles (apparently in the confusion of his visit someone misplaced Ian's Ipod so he was a little cranky) ...someone asked if the manager took it and it set the guy off like a bomb. I thought he literally was going to cry though as well. Shrieking like a banshee and freaking out kicking everyone out.

Long boring story shorter, the party divided and split to another room. Thought this story kinda fit this thread. Wink
BuKKaKeBaptisM

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Ever been kicked out of a concert? Reply with quote

brown growth wrote:
Tuesday night I had my very first concert-expulsion experience. I was seeing Om and Six Organs of Admittance at the Bowery Ballroom in NYC. My friend and I met these two girls and after a while of talking they asked if we had any weed. I had brought some along as well as a bowl, so I said I'd smoke them out once Six Organs of Admittance went on and more people came. After packing it, and not even a full rotation around the group later, my friend and I were pulled by our hoods outside and kicked out. Six Organs were 3 songs into their set and we missed Om completely.

And what made it even worse is that before smoking, the two girls invited us to go back to their dorm with them to drink and hang out after the show. It was a guaranteed laying, and both were quite good looking. But, since my friend and I were both told by this big, black, bald guy to leave the premises before he "made our nights miserable", we didn't get a chance to ask for their numbers. No Om + 3 songs from Six Organs + no sex = a waste of money.

And is it just me, or does it seem like being kicked out of a fucking Om concert for smoking weed is kind of like being kicked out a church for praying?

Have any of you ever been kicked out of a concert or event before? Whether it be partying too hard, getting too rowdy, a tad bit too violent, etc.? Fucking sucks.

that is so weird when i saw Pentagram at webster hall these 3 people had a j in full rotation through out the set. And i always thought the Bowery was more a shit hole ( but i do like there venue ) lame.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: