P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Ever been kicked out of a concert?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
probert

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeh this faggot was just staggering around like an idiot and he decked 3 kids who were like 13 years old and that pissed me off and then he ended up elbowing me in the ear so i punched him out and security was all over me.

apparently he has a cyst on his head from the incident. ha ha
ZummahT

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Father_Fuck wrote:

-I've been kicked out of vegan punk shows for throwing McDonald burgers at hippies.

hahahaha epic. Laughing

I've never been kicked out of concerts myself, but a friend of mine got pulled out of a show for stage-diving on a club where it wasn't allowed; supposedly some kid broke his neck when he jumped from that stage years back, that's why they didn't allow it, anyway my friend just got crazy stage-diving and got pulled out.

AGRATH
Wraith

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never been kicked out of a concert, but I once "cleaned" up a whole audience accidentally:

Friend of mine were talking about self-defense at some random Punk-concert, when I suggested him to buy a pepper-spray. For coincidence, I had one with me and he wanted to hold it. I wanted to say "don't push" but in the same moment he alredy pulled the trigger. So I walked out of the club and waited outside, in the next 5 minutes everyone came out coughing and with tears in the eyes. After some more minutes, I heard people talking about "smashing the face of this idiot who brought a pepper-spray to the concert", so I decided to walk home.
Slaghammer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NAGAWIKA wrote:
Slaghammer wrote:
I got chucked out of a KHANATE concert many moons ago for sparking up 3 minutes into their set.

hehe... i've been kicked out from the stage at a Sunn O))) '"show" some months ago. just because i get bored and i was up on stage to prosprate myself before the amps for kidding...

ahahaha chucked out for doing the Soma
blodhemn9

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saevus wrote:
Never been kicked out of a show myself, but a friend of mine gets kicked out of almost every other show we go to.

At the Summer Slaughter tour a while back he called some metalcore fag a metalcore fag. The guy then punched him in the face. My friend laughed at him (since his head is apparently made of concrete and little else) before rearranging the guy's face, and was quickly pulled out of the show right before Vader went on, which was just about the only reason why we where there.

It sucks because he had to wait for us for the rest of the show. It was amusing afterwards though, as he caught a couple of members of Aborted and proceded to say that they where awesome, that they used to be awesome and that they specificly ruined the band, hit them with his poster and hit them with his fists. The pussies just sat there like deer in the headlights. I told them to run after he stepped away to get beer out of the car, and they did.

This is pretty much what generally happens with this guy around. Not one dull moment.

This sounds like a great guy to have in your corner !
blodhemn9

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Screaming "freebird" over and over"

yelling for freebird is too predictable.... I tend to yell "Do Stonehenge" at every show. Usually gets a few laughs from the audience.
Pacifism-Sucks

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wraith wrote:
Never been kicked out of a concert, but I once "cleaned" up a whole audience accidentally:

Friend of mine were talking about self-defense at some random Punk-concert, when I suggested him to buy a pepper-spray. For coincidence, I had one with me and he wanted to hold it. I wanted to say "don't push" but in the same moment he alredy pulled the trigger. So I walked out of the club and waited outside, in the next 5 minutes everyone came out coughing and with tears in the eyes. After some more minutes, I heard people talking about "smashing the face of this idiot who brought a pepper-spray to the concert", so I decided to walk home.

Simmilar thing happened to me in one gig. Someone has unleashed some pepper spay during black metal band (fire spitting, etc). 3/4 of the audience ran out. Was fun to see the band not understanding what happened.

BBQ story is epic Laughing

http://volcanic.thrash.lt/
http://www.forgotten-path.lt/
Reliable traders/sellers: dangerass, aeongrave, s.charlach, The Nihil Congregation
peterott

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Feb.95 was an Enslaved/Marduk concert here in some pub which had an additional room used as a concert hall. Some guys came in and spit fire to show off how kvlt they were. Thankfully the ceiling was decorated with a parachute and the shit started nearly to burn.

The owner of the pub was not amused about these 3 guys, and...see thread title.
Mz412

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterott wrote:
In Feb.95 was an Enslaved/Marduk concert here in some pub which had an additional room used as a concert hall. Some guys came in and spit fire to show off how kvlt they were. Thankfully the ceiling was decorated with a parachute and the shit started nearly to burn.

The owner of the pub was not amused about these 3 guys, and...see thread title.

were there a wheelthing on the wall, later burning?
if yes, i know this 3 Laughing
CR99

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Father_Fuck wrote:

My favorite would have to be the BBQ incident. I was supposed to be cooking free food for some kind of anarchist punk/grind concert. Things like hot dogs, cheese burgers and chicken wings. Well as the night went on, and I got drunker, I decided it would be a great time to extract revenge for all of the lame anarchist speeches I had to sit through...so I started cooking the meat less and less. Everyone was drunk, so no one noticed that they were eating meat that was slowly getting colder and colder. By the end of the night I was basically handing out frozen cheese burgers like potato chips. I didn't get thrown out, but the promoter got banned from the venue after everyone got food poisoning and vomited all over the hall, the bathroom and parking lot.

asshole Laughing
Dhorshonkari

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kicked out of Deicide / Immolation gig in Calgary in 2005 for drunken & disorderly behavior and assaulting security. Apparently I was running around and screaming "YOU FUCKIN JEWWWWZZ!!!" Very Happy

Then the fucking pigs arrested me, spent the night in the pigsty.

- When comes the vinyl??

- Who is stocking the vinyl in Europe???

- What distros have the vinyl in North America????

- Looks like the vinyl is sold out everywhere.
VATRA I SUMPOR

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never got kicked out, but once I got drunk and started to spill beer all over some local rock n roll band, and almost destroyed guitar worth 1000.

But it was awesome night, so I don't regret it.
ZummahT

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dhorshonkari wrote:
I was running around and screaming "YOU FUCKIN JEWWWWZZ!!!" Very Happy

Laughing

AGRATH
Dhorshonkari

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZummahT wrote:
Dhorshonkari wrote:
I was running around and screaming "YOU FUCKIN JEWWWWZZ!!!" Very Happy

Laughing

We've all been there... Laughing

- When comes the vinyl??

- Who is stocking the vinyl in Europe???

- What distros have the vinyl in North America????

- Looks like the vinyl is sold out everywhere.
Wraith

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheo wrote:
Never got kicked out, but once I got drunk and started to spill beer all over some local rock n roll band, and almost destroyed guitar worth 1000.

Haha, I remember once when we were at our local club, there was a really shitty keyboard-BM band playing. When the gig started, me an my friends were sitting as usual at the bar right next to the stage (a really small club). During their set, I was annoyed by their melodies so I decided to lean back and tune their guitars right while they were playing. They weren't that amused, but nothing happened.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: