P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Ever been kicked out of a concert?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brown growth

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:10 am    Post subject: Ever been kicked out of a concert? Reply with quote

Tuesday night I had my very first concert-expulsion experience. I was seeing Om and Six Organs of Admittance at the Bowery Ballroom in NYC. My friend and I met these two girls and after a while of talking they asked if we had any weed. I had brought some along as well as a bowl, so I said I'd smoke them out once Six Organs of Admittance went on and more people came. After packing it, and not even a full rotation around the group later, my friend and I were pulled by our hoods outside and kicked out. Six Organs were 3 songs into their set and we missed Om completely.

And what made it even worse is that before smoking, the two girls invited us to go back to their dorm with them to drink and hang out after the show. It was a guaranteed laying, and both were quite good looking. But, since my friend and I were both told by this big, black, bald guy to leave the premises before he "made our nights miserable", we didn't get a chance to ask for their numbers. No Om + 3 songs from Six Organs + no sex = a waste of money.

And is it just me, or does it seem like being kicked out of a fucking Om concert for smoking weed is kind of like being kicked out a church for praying?

Have any of you ever been kicked out of a concert or event before? Whether it be partying too hard, getting too rowdy, a tad bit too violent, etc.? Fucking sucks.
Black_Fire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:28 am    Post subject: Re: Ever been kicked out of a concert? Reply with quote

brown growth wrote:
Have any of you ever been kicked out of a concert or event before? Whether it be partying too hard, getting too rowdy, a tad bit too violent, etc.? Fucking sucks.

Once time on KAT (fall 2008) concert I was stoned and drunk. At one of songs I enter into stage and start to sang with vocalist, later of course jump into crowd, few minutes later enter into girl's toilet and start to devastating something then get conflict with bodyguard, so they smiply call the police etc shit. Whole stituation was funny as hell, but I lost my ID card back then.
www.doomzine.bandcamp.com
blodhemn9

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why didn't you guys finish your weed outside, and try to find the girls when everyone was leaving the concert?? I know that's what my dick would have done......
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a venue in Edmonton. Used to be called Red's, then the R fell off or something and now it's ed's. Really lame venue, however they tend to get some 'larger' bands for the area, like Cradle of Filth, Satyricon etc etc. The staff there are fucking goofs. People get kicked out all the time for nothing that would be considered unusual for a metal show. It almost seems like anything is a good excuse to expell someone cause maybe they oversold the venue's capacity and have to releive the crowd capacity over the night so any excuse is used to remove a person.

The only place that operates like this. Who books the metal shows there I have no idea though. They need a kick in the face.
Chit019

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next time know the venue first before doing anything "unlawful". There are venues that dont care what people are doing and theres the one packed with securities etc. But I'd rather be kicked out the concert if Om is playing.
adrian5118

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got almost got kicked out of a Belphegor gig, but the security guard lost me in a circle pit. Laughing

One time, a car load of me and friends drove up for some band, can't remember, but one of them got kicked out only 10 minutes in, and had to wait outside in the freezing cold for like 5 or 6 hours. I'm sure that blew for him.
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=840646#840646
blodhemn9

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

adrian5118 wrote:
I got almost got kicked out of a Belphegor gig, but the security guard lost me in a circle pit. Laughing

One time, a car load of me and friends drove up for some band, can't remember, but one of them got kicked out only 10 minutes in, and had to wait outside in the freezing cold for like 5 or 6 hours. I'm sure that blew for him.

Yeah, that happend to me years and years ago ! Couple buddies and I drove up to Milwaukee for Dark Tranquility (i liked their older stuff when I was younger)..... I got kicked out for underage drinking, and none of my friends saw it happen so I couldn't get the keys to my buddies car or anything and it was in january..... after about a half hour of my nuts retracting into my body cavity, I ended up kicking my buddies window in to get in the car and get my sweater and curl up in the back seat.
at least I had some pot.....
brown growth

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blodhemn9 wrote:
Why didn't you guys finish your weed outside, and try to find the girls when everyone was leaving the concert?? I know that's what my dick would have done......

Well when the dude said he would make our nights miserable, we assumed that meant he'd either call the cops or beat the shit out of us. We didn't want either to happen. Otherwise waiting around for the girls would have been so worth it.
blodhemn9

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

brown growth wrote:
blodhemn9 wrote:

Well when the dude said he would make our nights miserable, we assumed that meant he'd either call the cops or beat the shit out of us. We didn't want either to happen. Otherwise waiting around for the girls would have been so worth it.

c'mon man ! Im sure as 100-200 people are being herded out of the club, he's not thinking about you and your friend...he's worried about kicking everyone out so he can go home. you would have been able to spot them on the sidewalk or somthing !
Slaghammer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got chucked out of a KHANATE concert many moons ago for sparking up 3 minutes into their set.
brown growth

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blodhemn9 wrote:
brown growth wrote:
blodhemn9 wrote:

c'mon man ! Im sure as 100-200 people are being herded out of the club, he's not thinking about you and your friend...he's worried about kicking everyone out so he can go home. you would have been able to spot them on the sidewalk or somthing !

Just didn't work out that way. Crying or Very sad

But I did leave out the part of the story where we go back to his dorm building and meet up with these other two girls (his school is about 80% girls) who are just as big of potheads as we are and we smoked with them. One of them was hot and we ended up hooking up, amongst other things, but no sex (maybe next time). So in the end, I still got my poon tang in for the night. But still, no Om.
brown growth

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slaghammer wrote:
I got chucked out of a KHANATE concert many moons ago for sparking up 3 minutes into their set.

Fuck! Ever got a chance to see them again before the split?
Sv.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got dragged out at Violator last year because I was vomiting the whole hall up. I lost my cell phone and half of my pants in the moshpit. Never again I tell you ...

Black_Fire wrote:

rarely i see young girl that i dont want to fuck even when i'm drunk.... but she to ugly!
Warghoul

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got kicked out from Black Curse over Finland's first day, missed Baptism, SW and Vitsaus. Reason was that I was pretty drunk and I had a swastika armband which the staff didn't like too much.

Also got kicked out from last years Jalometalli festival 'cause I was pretty fucking wasted and threw a glass bottle at some metalcore faggots face, hahaha. Only missed bands that wasn't too important for me, would've sucked big time to miss SAdistic Intent and Possessed for that, hah.
snaps666

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got kicked out of several concerts through the years. Last one (I think) was a Tankard concert where we were throwing glas and bottles everywhere up front - the band loved it, but the security didn't Laughing

http://www.deadbangers.com/prestashop/en/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: