P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Funny misadventures with the post office
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scott K

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pacifism-Sucks wrote:
Scott K wrote:
My old roommate tried to ship pot back from Amsterdam (it was covered in coffee beans to hide the smell); it didn't work.

Worked for me! It was not even hidden, just lose weed in the mail.

Haha. He brought some back, along with some hash and seeds, all in his wallet, without any problem. Go figure...
Wilhelm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Funny misadventures with the post office Reply with quote

Father_Fuck wrote:
Wilhelm wrote:

Then there's the fucked up pink centipede thing that crawled out of a trade pack I received from Thailand, but I think you all know that one by now....

please direct me to this story!

http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6543&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=45

Wilhelm wrote:
I've told this story a bazillion times about the package I received from Thailand- it was from some guy named "Panty" who used to post on the FMP forum. Anyway, I opened the package and this fucked up pink centipede looking thing crawled out of it and scurried underneath my bed. I spent the rest of the day looking for it, but I couldn't find it. I had an infestation of centipedes in my bedroom for awhile. Some were as long as my hand. They were red and pink and very fucked up looking.

Go brush your doll's hair.
Mangled Torsos

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Funny misadventures with the post office Reply with quote

Wilhelm wrote:
Share your stories.

One right off the top of my head: I received a box from the return department once with a stack of Deathgasm records items. Right on top of the CDs, inside the box, was an STS flyer, and a note stating the items were found loose in the mail. Apparently DGR was trading with a label in Canada and they included some of my flyers which the PO used to assume the pack belonged to me. LOL.

Then there's the fucked up pink centipede thing that crawled out of a trade pack I received from Thailand, but I think you all know that one by now....

I bet Evan appreciated you returning his lost merchandise. Cool

What did ya do w/ the pink Centipede? Aren't those poisonous? Surprised
Kakarot SS5

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

minge-eater wrote:
Kakarot SS5 wrote:
minge-eater wrote:
i got a dead mouse in a package from no colours, but that wasnt really funny.

I think the mouse was a part of your Nargaroth - Semper Fi box Laughing

i own enough shit, without adding nargaroth to my collection, plus it wasnt covered in jizz.

dont deny you worship Nargaroth Cool

Trade/Sale:
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=40729
probert

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

countless times "what do you do with all these records?"

(i got to a PO box so they have to bring me my packages when they are oversized)
adrian5118

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikael wrote:
Sv. wrote:
I hate going to the post office, I always end getting the fat women from the 5 employees. She's not just fat, but really fat. She always checks the letters first and she damn knows I always need a big package. So there she comes back all sweety and stinky, "sorry sir, I can't find it". "It's probably the big box behind you with "fragile" written on it!" Happened 6 times so far x 10 minutes each time. Damn bitch took 1 hour from my life.

Off topic, but this reminded me of a record shop here in early 90s. Sometimes there was a really fat guy selling records when the owner was at lunch and I always had to wait the owner to get my order from the backroom, because the other guy couldn't fit there. Laughing

Wow, that is so sad. Laughing

I hate dealing with this one asshole at my local post office. I tell him that the package is fragile, and he slams down with a stamp on to the box like he's beating the shit out of it. Pissed me the fuck off.
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=840646#840646
In Solitude

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adrian5118 wrote:
I hate dealing with this one asshole at my local post office. I tell him that the package is fragile, and he slams down with a stamp on to the box like he's beating the shit out of it. Pissed me the fuck off.

What a faggot. I'd probably get kicked out of the post office for my reaction to that.
Wilhelm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Funny misadventures with the post office Reply with quote

Mangled Torsos wrote:

What did ya do w/ the pink Centipede? Aren't those poisonous? Surprised

I didn't do anything with it, it multiplied like a motherfucker and took over my entire house.

Go brush your doll's hair.
Morbid69

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The local mailman here gets swooped by magpies out the front of my house all spring season
Wolfram

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Years ago I released the HERETIC - Black Metal Holocaust CD and decided to include living maggots in the jewelcase with the first 50 or so..

I also sent a promo-copy to Hollands biggest mainstream hardrock/heavy metal magazine called Aardschok and decided to give the reviewer a little extra by filling up the complete enveloppe with living maggots as well.

I never got a reaction and the CD never got reviewd but through a friend I heard the CD was delivered at the reviewers PO Box and was in there for some days, all the maggots crawled out of the enveloppe and found it's way throughout the post office. After some time there were flies and maggots all over the place and they had everything chemically cleaned in there, which caused quite some chaos and problems overthere.. Twisted Evil
VATRA I SUMPOR

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome
Piotr Sargnagel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked

holy shit, I'm not squeamish but that would make my hair stand on end if it crawled out of an envelope.
VATRA I SUMPOR

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Piotr Sargnagel wrote:
Shocked

holy shit, I'm not squeamish but that would make my hair stand on end if it crawled out of an envelope.

Yeah, damn centipedes, spawn of hell!

More Awesomeness

Ontopic:

Never had any problems with post office and such Very Happy
ENOLA GOAT

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

had a(nother) package go missing some months back.
tried to track it with the info provided by the label that mailed the records to me - no luck!
then I get a call from a guy in the other end of the country who had recieved another package from the same delivery company - from a different country - with my parcel inside of it.
He thought it better to get in touch with me directly than to pass it on back to the damn delivery company....
passetiermes

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikael wrote:

Off topic, but this reminded me of a record shop here in early 90s. Sometimes there was a really fat guy selling records when the owner was at lunch and I always had to wait the owner to get my order from the backroom, because the other guy couldn't fit there. Laughing

Laughing Just out of curiosity; which store that was?
Nim. Oskun Divaria ikävä.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: