P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Crap labels
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
schoolslave



Joined: 13 Jul 2009
Posts: 566
Location: USA/GER

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Colours and Sombre are (were) pretty good labels in my opinion.....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dronevil



Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 1742
Location: New Zealand

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MezzoForte wrote:
Slaghammer wrote:
dronevil wrote:
kreation

Absolutely. A cuntwad a million times over. He can fuck right off and take his ugly wife with him.


Damn, and I was thinking about getting a few things they did. Story?


1. their reissues look like some cheapass cash in attemts.
2. most of the semi-rare items in their webstore are very overpriced.
3. they tend to do 50 test presses for some of the classic album reissues and sell them in the webstore for $50, which is, ehh...
_________________
Taphephobia Productions
Mosquito Control
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Blasphemophizer



Joined: 16 May 2009
Posts: 758
Location: Toronto, Canada

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deathrash Armageddon from Japan. When I was playing in my old band "Demonthrone" we released a split with them. When it finnally came out, and we got the copies, the track list was COMPLETELY screwed up. I don't know how someone could possible fuck a track list up that bad, it was as if they did it on purpose.

I don't know if anyone has had a similar experience with the label.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Skoll



Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 783
Location: Wellington, NZ

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Examples please.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
deathrash



Joined: 17 Nov 2008
Posts: 50
Location: Japan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blasphemophizer wrote:
Deathrash Armageddon from Japan. When I was playing in my old band "Demonthrone" we released a split with them. When it finnally came out, and we got the copies, the track list was COMPLETELY screwed up. I don't know how someone could possible fuck a track list up that bad, it was as if they did it on purpose.

I don't know if anyone has had a similar experience with the label.


Oh, This is THE first time to hear that.
You don't say anything before then you just post it here?
I sent preview of artwork and you agreed with it.

I'm NOT declaring to fight with you here, if I made mistake on the track list, I say sorry.

But, well, I don't know, you call me shit label.
I don't have words anymore. Rolling Eyes
_________________
DEATHRASH ARMAGEDDON
****United Asian Evil****
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
probert



Joined: 15 Jul 2009
Posts: 6930
Location: stankonia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nosliw wrote:
It's been reported that Kreation tend to pack their LP's quite poorly, leading to split seams and such, I believe. Also, some of the re-issues are crap, especially Godflesh's Streetcleaner, which they tend to look like bootlegs.


im glad i have the original streetcleaner Smile, kreation's is really bad.

however their version of Love And Hate In Dub is really nice (though it did have a seam split) Evil or Very Mad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 16720
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deathrash Armageddon is one of the most dedicated labels around. I don't know the story behind the Demonthrone release, but I haven't had any bad experiences with this label.
_________________
NWN Fest Vol. IV Tickets here: http://nwnfest.storenvy.com/

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
dronevil



Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 1742
Location: New Zealand

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
Deathrash Armageddon is one of the most dedicated labels around. I don't know the story behind the Demonthrone release, but I haven't had any bad experiences with this label.


ordered from him for a few times and traded once, no problem at all.
_________________
Taphephobia Productions
Mosquito Control
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Nocturnal Deathstrike



Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 2281

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deathrash did the ANGEL OF DAMNATION / DON JUAN MATUS Split 7" and it went VERY well ! I wish all labels would work like that...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
TerrorFromBehind



Joined: 09 Feb 2009
Posts: 292
Location: Trapped in my underwear

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ordealis and Varathron re-issue. They fucked up the outro "Journey Beyond" from "Genesis of apokryphal desire" demo on side B, this fault is on the master disk. They approved a faulty master disk and send it to the plant. You can simply hear the sudden cut on the fade out and then they pause it and replay (you can even here the click of the casette deck haha)
Xtreem No comments
Molon Lave By far the worst and cheapo label
Zyklon-B Can I call this a label???
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
anotherdeadhero



Joined: 21 Aug 2007
Posts: 515
Location: sweden

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be pretty happy if Northern Heritage Records could put a few extra bux into their releases. Good music/label, but crappy releases.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Voodoo Idol



Joined: 08 Feb 2008
Posts: 671

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not crap quality, but Black Widow from Italy always pissed me off to no end with their complete and utter lack of distribution. I used to check out their website and see a mile of badass looking releases I wanted to check out only to get no hint whatsoever on how to buy the shit. When you finally do, none of the listed distributors even remotely have their stuff in stock. I think I have maybe four of their releases out of about twenty I want.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mikael



Joined: 26 Jan 2008
Posts: 1959

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anotherdeadhero wrote:
I would be pretty happy if Northern Heritage Records could put a few extra bux into their releases. Good music/label, but crappy releases.
I think it's great that there are still labels that focus on music and not some gimmicks to sell million different versions of the same album.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ENOLA GOAT



Joined: 20 Nov 2008
Posts: 2595

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikael wrote:
anotherdeadhero wrote:
I would be pretty happy if Northern Heritage Records could put a few extra bux into their releases. Good music/label, but crappy releases.
I think it's great that there are still labels that focus on music and not some gimmicks to sell million different versions of the same album.


+1
I think most NH releases look classy.
and tell me the Crushing The Holy Trinity box isn't the shit!!!
_________________
WANT LIST
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shadow Kingdom



Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 1496

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voodoo Idol wrote:
Not crap quality, but Black Widow from Italy always pissed me off to no end with their complete and utter lack of distribution. I used to check out their website and see a mile of badass looking releases I wanted to check out only to get no hint whatsoever on how to buy the shit. When you finally do, none of the listed distributors even remotely have their stuff in stock. I think I have maybe four of their releases out of about twenty I want.


I distribute most of their worthy releases. You can search by label here

http://shadowkingdomrecords.com/store.php?searchstring=black+widow&search_by=label
_________________
http://store.shadowkingdomrecords.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group