P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Drowning the Light / Evil split CD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ophidian Messiah

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suffocation! Laughing
ypatingasisburys

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="da666"]
Morbid69 wrote:
I have never started any of the tripe, i merely (and yes more then likely am foolish to do so) reply to others comments, or to stop stupid rumours in there tracks.

Azgorh-
Keep this in mind:
When arguing with fools its hard to decipher who is the fool. Keep up the good work.

-HS
Mz412

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Positive is, he can make 100 best offs and have also other titles
for the next best off Laughing

36 titles in some years and 26 in the last 3 years, who the fuck is
the stamp collector?
Recording every shit and selling this stuff in X variantions
Nocturnal Deathstrike

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the few DTL releases I heard so far I wasnīt very impressed with most of them but I liked those incl. real drums.
I donīt know why people always bash bands who release much material. I think it takes a lot of dedication (or unemployment Very Happy ) to come up with so much material. Thatīs something I highly appreciate and makes me more interested in the band than a band like SADISTIC INTENT for instance who prefer to be a POSSESSED cover band than finally recording their damn 2nd album after 10 fucking years (Recording problems aside, this could be solved if they really wanted it). Sometimes I think those bands which rarely come up with something simply have other priorities in life than music and do this only "when they have the time" or nothing better to do. No matter how good or bad the turnout in the end is, I always feel a lack of dedication somehow...

Anyway, as a suggestion to DTL, just stop posting about news on internet forums. I see you somewhat enjoy those reactions otherwise you would have stopped it long ago.... Those interested in your recordings will hear about your releases in one way or another. Or just put together a mailing list or something,,,,
Mz412

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fließbandarbeit Wink

i like much more bands like mysticum...the 2nd album will be
released.....for sure....maybe.....yeah Razz
Father_Fuck

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't Evil an NS band?
weaklingone

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nocturnal Deathstrike wrote:
From the few DTL releases I heard so far I wasnīt very impressed with most of them but I liked those incl. real drums.
I donīt know why people always bash bands who release much material. I think it takes a lot of dedication (or unemployment Very Happy ) to come up with so much material. Thatīs something I highly appreciate and makes me more interested in the band than a band like SADISTIC INTENT for instance who prefer to be a POSSESSED cover band than finally recording their damn 2nd album after 10 fucking years (Recording problems aside, this could be solved if they really wanted it). Sometimes I think those bands which rarely come up with something simply have other priorities in life than music and do this only "when they have the time" or nothing better to do. No matter how good or bad the turnout in the end is, I always feel a lack of dedication somehow...

Anyway, as a suggestion to DTL, just stop posting about news on internet forums. I see you somewhat enjoy those reactions otherwise you would have stopped it long ago.... Those interested in your recordings will hear about your releases in one way or another. Or just put together a mailing list or something,,,,

I am going to go ahead an disagree with you here. I think there is a bold line between dedication and not having quality control. DTL is just like Xasthur and Striborg, a dude who never plays anything live or rehearses anything, so they just write a song, record it and forget about it. I think this approach leads to them not spending enough time on the songs so instead of releasing one fantastic album of really developed material, they release 4 albums a year of totally half-baked and undeveloped material.

As for Sadistic Intent, I totally agree, we need more SI, but at least everything they have done is fucking awesome rather than a catalogue of sub-par mediocrity.
Wants/Trades: http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=275935#275935
Good Traders: Golden Bull, Jalmym203, Kakarot SS5 (Sale), Mangled Torsos (Sale), bc, blashyrkh66, Hobophobic (Multiple), dangerass, thevampirictyrant
rauta

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Father_Fuck wrote:
Isn't Evil an NS band?

From the Evil myspace:

EVIL plays RAW and COLD BLACK METAL exclusively!!!NO Politics...
Mikael

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

weaklingone wrote:
DTL is just like Xasthur and Striborg, a dude who never plays anything live or rehearses anything, so they just write a song, record it and forget about it.

This goes wrong with the fact, that DTL has performed live. I like DTL, not all as there's a lot of material, but most of them anyway. I still can't understand how someone can make that much material, I can hardly write a full lenght within two years and i don't reherse or play live...
Wilhelm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something is terribly suspect when an invasion by HUGE TITS ( o )( o ) suddenly turns back into a discussion about DTL. Very Happy

Go brush your doll's hair.
Nekrokunt_Usurper

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BOOBIES MAKE ME SMILE!!!
blodhemn9

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

probert wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing
minge-eater

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTL are huge tits

TRUE KVNT
Descension twat of the year
da666

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wilhelm wrote:
Something is terribly suspect when an invasion by HUGE TITS ( o )( o ) suddenly turns back into a discussion about DTL. Very Happy

Even i forgot the topic of the thread for a while there Wink
da666

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

weaklingone wrote:

I am going to go ahead an disagree with you here. I think there is a bold line between dedication and not having quality control. DTL is just like Xasthur and Striborg, a dude who never plays anything live or rehearses anything, so they just write a song, record it and forget about it. I think this approach leads to them not spending enough time on the songs so instead of releasing one fantastic album of really developed material, they release 4 albums a year of totally half-baked and undeveloped material.

Xasthur and Striborg are both one man projects, for the past 2 years or so DTL has been more then just myself, for the last year it has been the same 4 members on almost all recordings.
The most recent album we recorded in april we had been writing since early Jan of this year etc.
Mikael is right also, we have played live at some one off shows over the past few years, and should be doing a few more shows next year.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: