P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Drowning the Light / Evil split CD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
da666

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have never claimed to be doing anything unique or groundbreaking, i play black metal in the vein of the black metal i have listened to for the past 10 years, as it is what is close to me. The only thing i do which other bands don't is the amount i/we write (which isnt even that much) and not have 1000 side-projects (i have no issue with that either, i just choose to do it under one banner).
I neither think the imagery i use or my views are 100% unique, but i do think alot of those views/ideals are lost these days and alot of that old essence is lost because people only care for themselves and having their say and little throw away meaningless comments and banter. They are to self involved to care for anything for more then a fleeting moment, it is easy to be a smart arse and a sarcastic faggot on a forum then to do something constructive.
Skoll

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone should drop this shit and stop trying to be BM scholars.
Morbid69

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surely there's a demographic of people who browse this forum regularly for legit purposes, who flick over to your threads for a laugh or a shit fling for a few minutes of their otherwise 100% constructive time.

Besides, if flinging shit on forums is so detrimental, wouldn't responding to it be equally, or possibly even more-so, stupid?

And stop comparing NWN to FMP, it's only in your threads that this happens, and it's fueled by your comments! If you posted an ad then buggered off surely every DTL thread wouldn't be 5-6 pages of ridiculous crap.
schoolslave

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is it with bashing DtL all the time?!
If there's another blasphemy/von clone, everyone jumps the fuckin bandwagon.....even though its overdone.....oooooh guys covered in bullet belts and grenades and standing next to graves in cemetaries.

Yeah, Blasphemy, Proclamation, Von, etc are fuckin awesome, but why always bash this guy?!
Considering the amount of releases he puts out, you'd think that maybe theres a fanbase or legitimate interest in dtl?

Its fucking annoying.
Grow up, no one outside of internet kvlt warriors gives a shit about "posers" and "wannabes" etc.
I hope dtl continues as usual. Finally a band that doesnt change its image/style every fuckin release.
da666

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morbid69 wrote:
Surely there's a demographic of people who browse this forum regularly for legit purposes, who flick over to your threads for a laugh or a shit fling for a few minutes of their otherwise 100% constructive time.

Besides, if flinging shit on forums is so detrimental, wouldn't responding to it be equally, or possibly even more-so, stupid?

And stop comparing NWN to FMP, it's only in your threads that this happens, and it's fueled by your comments! If you posted an ad then buggered off surely every DTL thread wouldn't be 5-6 pages of ridiculous crap.

I don't deny people browse this forum for legit reasons, i do know the only reason you browse forums is to see what the hot band or "scene" of the month is so you can quickly say you have worshipped that since 1990 (the year you were born or close to) and quickly make some friends because you are so desperate for acceptance.
I think it was a safe comparison keeping in mind alot of the FMP posters (like yourself) are the same ones on here and vica versa, not to mention i get the exact same comments word for word here as i do on FMP.
An example of jumping ship is like after that one user got made a fool of for trying to tell me "spelt" wasn't a word and that I/DTL am from scandanavia, that was here on NWN, he has now become a regular troll on FMP but has shut up on here.
Just like yourself - pretending to be someone else on here because you are ashamed of who you really are, you jumped ship from FMP to here for a new start, why you denied being yourself publicly. You have even changed the way you speak on here to try and fit in and come across as a fun loving aussie "banger" - when you are the most arrogant egomaniacle human i have come across who is an impossable princess to please.
You are and always will be an immature brat who has some kind of compulsive obsessive disorder when it comes to DTL posts, not a post goes by without you chimeing in. You know nothing about everything.
I have never started any of the tripe, i merely (and yes more then likely am foolish to do so) reply to others comments, or to stop stupid rumours in there tracks.
Morbid69

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my god, you are a fucken idiot.
probert

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in the wise words of ian mackaye

"what the fuck have you done?"
Skoll

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You motherfuckers need to calm the motherfuck down. Fuckin hell.
probert

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skoll

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah exactly cuntbitch.
probert

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fucking mottlecocked assmong
Wilhelm

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's set aside our differences, comrades, and consider the following more important matters:

Go brush your doll's hair.
Chit019

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

who's that chick on the first pic?
Chit019

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn... I just realized that derailing a thread with chicks totally works.
Wilhelm

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chit019 wrote:
who's that chick on the first pic?

Rachel Aldana, probably the biggest natural udders in the entire UK.

Go brush your doll's hair.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: