P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

NOMINON new album

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Lurking Fear

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:51 am    Post subject: NOMINON new album Reply with quote

From BLOOD HARVEST website:

NOMINON's 4th album has been recorded at NECROMORBUS STUDIO in Stockholm with producer Tore Stjerna. We're proud to announce that the vinyl edition, of the yet untitled album, will be released through BLOOD HARVEST.
The CD will be done by DEATHGASM, who will also release a mini-CD, titled 'Omen', an appetizer for the new album. Be sure to check back for more news.

Am I the only one who's stoked about this!!??
dalecooper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm medium-stoked. I like Nominon but their last album seemed kind of boring. I thought "Recremation" and "Diabolical Bloodshed" were both better.

Also I'm kind of curious about "Omen." When they say it's an appetizer for the new album, does that mean that these are tracks from the album? I wouldn't mind picking it up, but I hate when bands do an EP or single and then put the same recordings of the same songs on their next album.
Demonomancy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great ! Excellent band !
morbid palace

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dalecooper wrote:
I'm medium-stoked. I like Nominon but their last album seemed kind of boring. I thought "Recremation" and "Diabolical Bloodshed" were both better.

Also I'm kind of curious about "Omen." When they say it's an appetizer for the new album, does that mean that these are tracks from the album? I wouldn't mind picking it up, but I hate when bands do an EP or single and then put the same recordings of the same songs on their next album.

i second that
GHOAT

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dalecooper wrote:

This.

BTW - do the new recordings have the same singer? I hear he quit recently...
Allowance of Sin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dalecooper wrote:

I have to agree with this as well. "Recremation" is probably my favorite out of what they have done so far. "The True Face of Death" was also a solid EP, it will be interesting to see what the new one sounds like. Hopefully they haven't lost yet another vocalist.
Dodens Grav

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasn't thrilled with the past vocalist, so I don't think it's too huge of a loss. And I agree that Terra Necrosis was a step down from Recremation. Which was a step down from Diabolical Bloodshed. The True Face of Death and Blaspheming the Dead are both better than the two latest albums as well, in my opinion. Regarding the new material, Juha did the vocals. Omen is supposed to be one new song from the album, one new song exclusive to the EP, one rerecorded song, and a live song.
dalecooper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dodens Grav wrote:
Regarding the new material, Juha did the vocals. Omen is supposed to be one new song from the album, one new song exclusive to the EP, one rerecorded song, and a live song.

Thanks for the info - think I will pass on that, I'm never too interested in those little grab-bag releases. I'll be keeping an eye out for the new album though.
Karan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also think that "Terra Necrosis" could be a lot better, but oh, well..."Recrematio " rules and I have high hopes for the new album. Killer band anyway.
Kosmas

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I consider myself a fan of this band so I'm really stoked about this !

They are some re-releases planned also...
ENOLA GOAT

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dalecooper wrote:

Exclamation
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: