P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

UTUMNO LPS IN STOCK NOW!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
darksymphonies



Joined: 02 May 2009
Posts: 2279

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:19 am    Post subject: UTUMNO LPS IN STOCK NOW! Reply with quote

Just got the shipment in stock today. If you don't see a shipping confirmation right away, please be patient as I and shipping a few hundred packages myself and doing my best to get them out fast, as well as spend time packing them all securely so I should hopefully have them all in the mail by the weekend.

Thanks
_________________
darksympho@gmail.com
thecryptvinyl@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/Cryptvinyl
http://www.darksymphonies.com
Twitter: @darksymphonies

~ DARKAGEPRODUCTIONS ~ The New Home Of Tom Sullivan's The BOOK Of The DEAD
http://www.darkageproductions.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
ootoss



Joined: 14 Sep 2009
Posts: 19

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great news! I can't wait to get my copy.
_________________
http://www.last.fm/user/KeithM
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
minge-eater



Joined: 03 Apr 2007
Posts: 3797
Location: cutterofgums record room

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ootoss wrote:
great news! I can't wait to get my copy.


also great news, cant wait till he gets his copy either
_________________
Metal Archives is the place legends are born.

TRUE KVNT
Descension twat of the year
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
20 Buck Spin



Joined: 25 Mar 2009
Posts: 1086

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did mine ship yet?



.... just kiddin'... Twisted Evil
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
darksymphonies



Joined: 02 May 2009
Posts: 2279

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

20 Buck Spin wrote:
Did mine ship yet?



.... just kiddin'... Twisted Evil
haha, SOON, very soon. Very Happy
_________________
darksympho@gmail.com
thecryptvinyl@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/Cryptvinyl
http://www.darksymphonies.com
Twitter: @darksymphonies

~ DARKAGEPRODUCTIONS ~ The New Home Of Tom Sullivan's The BOOK Of The DEAD
http://www.darkageproductions.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
sztorm75



Joined: 26 Sep 2008
Posts: 4005
Location: Warsaw, Poland

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got it today, thanks.... it's amazing!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Kojiri



Joined: 26 Jan 2009
Posts: 4764
Location: I'm here to mainstream your kvlt

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't wait for that big box from Dark Symphonies... =D Great way to end my month.
_________________
NuclearGoatVomit wrote:
"Burn it and then piss!

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Iscariah



Joined: 23 Feb 2008
Posts: 1646
Location: Norway

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sztorm75 wrote:
I got it today, thanks.... it's amazing!


Did not know there are wormholes in the universe connected between Poland and the US!!!! How fast did that show up? Do you get cool albums from other planets as well in Poland?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kojiri



Joined: 26 Jan 2009
Posts: 4764
Location: I'm here to mainstream your kvlt

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iscariah wrote:
sztorm75 wrote:
I got it today, thanks.... it's amazing!


Did not know there are wormholes in the universe connected between Poland and the US!!!! How fast did that show up? Do you get cool albums from other planets as well in Poland?


If he's a label he was probably one of those that got it shipped straight from the manufacturer... otherwise, yeah wormholes must be the answer.
_________________
NuclearGoatVomit wrote:
"Burn it and then piss!

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
darksymphonies



Joined: 02 May 2009
Posts: 2279

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kojiri wrote:
Iscariah wrote:
sztorm75 wrote:
I got it today, thanks.... it's amazing!


Did not know there are wormholes in the universe connected between Poland and the US!!!! How fast did that show up? Do you get cool albums from other planets as well in Poland?


If he's a label he was probably one of those that got it shipped straight from the manufacturer... otherwise, yeah wormholes must be the answer.
He didn't get it yet, he's just screwing with you. Wink
_________________
darksympho@gmail.com
thecryptvinyl@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/Cryptvinyl
http://www.darksymphonies.com
Twitter: @darksymphonies

~ DARKAGEPRODUCTIONS ~ The New Home Of Tom Sullivan's The BOOK Of The DEAD
http://www.darkageproductions.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Allowance of Sin



Joined: 20 Aug 2009
Posts: 232
Location: Buick City

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ordered the purple one. damn all these great releases lately eating my wallet.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Profaned_Exhumating_Flesh



Joined: 21 Jun 2009
Posts: 517
Location: Spain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

darksymphonies wrote:
Kojiri wrote:
Iscariah wrote:
sztorm75 wrote:
I got it today, thanks.... it's amazing!


Did not know there are wormholes in the universe connected between Poland and the US!!!! How fast did that show up? Do you get cool albums from other planets as well in Poland?


If he's a label he was probably one of those that got it shipped straight from the manufacturer... otherwise, yeah wormholes must be the answer.
He didn't get it yet, he's just screwing with you. Wink
Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
bornforburning



Joined: 21 Aug 2007
Posts: 1285
Location: Innsmouth/USA

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great news, seeing as I live so close to you, maybe if you just throw my order in the direction of my house it may come sooner than if you use the post office.
_________________
Y-PESTIS.COM
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
darksymphonies



Joined: 02 May 2009
Posts: 2279

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bornforburning wrote:
Great news, seeing as I live so close to you, maybe if you just throw my order in the direction of my house it may come sooner than if you use the post office.
Yes, I can see that working, I'll attach a Kite to it Wink
_________________
darksympho@gmail.com
thecryptvinyl@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/Cryptvinyl
http://www.darksymphonies.com
Twitter: @darksymphonies

~ DARKAGEPRODUCTIONS ~ The New Home Of Tom Sullivan's The BOOK Of The DEAD
http://www.darkageproductions.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
bornforburning



Joined: 21 Aug 2007
Posts: 1285
Location: Innsmouth/USA

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, good, I'll be on the lookout.
_________________
Y-PESTIS.COM
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group