P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Bands that sound like Blasphemy's "Gods Of War"?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Nekrokunt_Usurper



Joined: 11 Dec 2006
Posts: 2987
Location: London

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just one mainstream magazine. They were in an issue of Zero Tolerance a few issues ago. If you like when you send your bands demo stuff, post your address with it and I'll photocopy it for you and send it your way. How does that sound?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IIIRD GATEKEEPER



Joined: 02 Jan 2009
Posts: 2450
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Primitivehatemagick wrote:
Perfected it?


Yeah, wouldn't say they perfected it either but it's a nice (if a bit monotone) take on Gods of War's death metal heaviness, emphasis on the GRIND. AND the live part on the CD is better than the studio session!
_________________
ok but who are you damn i have lot of orders

Aeonblade wrote:
Hyper distorted go nowhere songs with feedback sections. It's like everything wrong with doom.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Szatan



Joined: 21 Jul 2009
Posts: 67

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nekrokunt_Usurper wrote:
Just one mainstream magazine. They were in an issue of Zero Tolerance a few issues ago. If you like when you send your bands demo stuff, post your address with it and I'll photocopy it for you and send it your way. How does that sound?


That'd be great.
_________________
Heil victory, heil Satan.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
destroyer_of_worlds



Joined: 06 Apr 2009
Posts: 48

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blasphemophagher does not remind me of Gods of War at all. The band that first came into my mind when I listened to their album is Merciless - The Awakening.

A "Gods of War" band is something like NECROHOLOCAUST.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Esoteric



Joined: 28 Jul 2009
Posts: 135

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Primitivehatemagick wrote:
Kakarot SS5 wrote:
Primitivehatemagick wrote:
BEHERIT play riffs similar to those in Gods of War, i.e. Saloman's Gate.


& Cradle of Filth, both are quite similar Laughing


What the fuck is that supposed to mean?


Nirvana 2002 is NOT Nirvana.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dhorshonkari



Joined: 19 May 2006
Posts: 209
Location: Blashyrkh

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bloody Cross from Chile.
_________________
- Will there be vinyl?

- When comes the vinyl??

- Who is stocking the vinyl in Europe???

- What distros have the vinyl in North America????

- Looks like the vinyl is sold out everywhere.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blasphemophizer



Joined: 16 May 2009
Posts: 758
Location: Toronto, Canada

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

destroyer_of_worlds wrote:
Blasphemophagher does not remind me of Gods of War at all. The band that first came into my mind when I listened to their album is Merciless - The Awakening.

A "Gods of War" band is something like NECROHOLOCAUST.


Necroholocaust sucks.
_________________
Trade / Sale List: http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7938
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Father_Fuck



Joined: 06 May 2009
Posts: 368
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blasphemophizer wrote:
destroyer_of_worlds wrote:
Blasphemophagher does not remind me of Gods of War at all. The band that first came into my mind when I listened to their album is Merciless - The Awakening.

A "Gods of War" band is something like NECROHOLOCAUST.


Necroholocaust sucks.


Not allll of it...just a good 80%
I remeber they did a good Von cover.
_________________
GHOAT wrote:
I want to to make album, how does guitar play? Is hard?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blasphemophizer



Joined: 16 May 2009
Posts: 758
Location: Toronto, Canada

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Father_Fuck wrote:
Blasphemophizer wrote:
destroyer_of_worlds wrote:
Blasphemophagher does not remind me of Gods of War at all. The band that first came into my mind when I listened to their album is Merciless - The Awakening.

A "Gods of War" band is something like NECROHOLOCAUST.


Necroholocaust sucks.


Not allll of it...just a good 80%
I remeber they did a good Von cover.


I haven't heard their good material, Unfortunatly.
_________________
Trade / Sale List: http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7938
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
SlurpeeJunkieCraig



Joined: 15 Sep 2009
Posts: 728
Location: Portland, Oregon USA

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black Kommunion wrote:
Some people have thought my band SET sounded kind of bestial, like Blasphemy... But I don't know... Here is the link to the download:

http://profaneblackmetal.blogspot.com/2008/05/set-dominus-profanum-ep.html

Maybe you'll like it...


This shit is really good. More of a "doomy & atmospheric" sounding Blasphemy. Definitely not a clone tho. Heavy stuff good sir! Thanx for the share.
_________________
http://nexwombevocations.bandcamp.com(Black/Death Evocations)
http://exequy.bandcamp.com (Militant Black/Death Metal)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Nekrokunt_Usurper



Joined: 11 Dec 2006
Posts: 2987
Location: London

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, gave them one listen and didn't do much for me, maybe wasn't listening properly as a "doomy and atmospheric" Blasphemy sounds like it should be up my street.

Sometimes I need to give something a few chances before I like it...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group