P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Klaxon Records website up
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

never got any responses from them either, hah i'm broke already though. Fuck.
Ykh

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never got any problem so far. They always reply very fast and the stuff I order is always in perfect condition.
thrashbeast

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also have had problems with Klaxon. The two times I've sent them an email, it took them over a week to reply.

Also, does anyone know how long their mailorder takes? I ordered a Witches Hammer LP almost a month ago and still haven't seen it yet. Then again, I do live across the country from California, but still. I've never had anything take this long to get to me. The most I've waited for an LP shipped media mail (which is I assume how he shipped it to me seeing as how the cost was only $3.00) from California was a couple of weeks.
Mutta

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thrashbeast wrote:
I also have had problems with Klaxon. The two times I've sent them an email, it took them over a week to reply.

Also, does anyone know how long their mailorder takes? I ordered a Witches Hammer LP almost a month ago and still haven't seen it yet. Then again, I do live across the country from California, but still. I've never had anything take this long to get to me. The most I've waited for an LP shipped media mail (which is I assume how he shipped it to me seeing as how the cost was only $3.00) from California was a couple of weeks.

Yeah i aslo ordered some stuff for almost a mont ago and it havent arrived yet . so thats fucking slow !
thrashbeast

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mutta wrote:
thrashbeast wrote:

Yeah i aslo ordered some stuff for almost a mont ago and it havent arrived yet . so thats fucking slow !

You're overseas though, right? I live in Ohio and can't understand why it's taking so long.

Maybe the dude goes to the post office once every couple of weeks or so. I ordered some stuff from Shifty awhile back and the guy explained to me that he only sends out packages every two weeks.
Mutta

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thrashbeast wrote:
Mutta wrote:
thrashbeast wrote:

You're overseas though, right? I live in Ohio and can't understand why it's taking so long.

Maybe the dude goes to the post office once every couple of weeks or so. I ordered some stuff from Shifty awhile back and the guy explained to me that he only sends out packages every two weeks.

Yeah i am , but it should not take moore than 2 weeks at most . but i guess that he dont go to the post office that often ...
dronevil

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

weird, i live in new zealand and i always get their stuff within 10 days or so...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: