P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Rip-off after paypal payment
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mickO)))

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reed wrote:
If for some reason, you have missed the 45 days, you may still be able to convince PayPal that you deserve your money back. I've waited months for packages, called Paypal about how they never arrived, and been refunded. FUKK getting RIPPED OFF!

The only way this will work is if the person has a number of complaints against their account. I was ripped off by someone a few months ago and it was the first time this happened to me. I thought you could only open a dispute after 45days.

When I tried to open a dispute paypal told me I was to late and that was it the only way they would look into it further was if other people complained about this person.
Profaned_Exhumating_Flesh

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have a problem with MASCOT RECORDS, i bough at 21th august new pestilence CD and dont arrive yet
i talked with the label and they says he sent me another, uhmm very strange, if i dont receive in a couple days i call to paypal!!!!
TerrorFromBehind

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My story as a seller is much more horrible! There was few months ago, a french guy that came to me and offered me 920 $ for 10 very rare LPs and a couple of shirts including the shipping costs+registration. At the same time that he paid me, he filed a claim through paypal. Because of this, the money appeared on my account as "Temporary held" from the first moment (you cannot do anything with this money when is "held"). Then paypal contacted me and asked me to send them evidence that I had shipped the order, while I never got any money in my hands!
The french guy told me that he had no clue with this claim issue, and that it was probably a problem from his own account that had a pending transaction at the same time that he paid me. The money remained held for 2 weeks, while paypal was asking me a bunch of proofs (bank statements, several IDs, Postal recipts etc.). The guy still was telling that it was nothing to worry and that it would be fixed within the next days. When I contacted paypal personally they told me that this guy had opened the claim and that all these he was telling me were bullshit to rip me off with both money and the package. But how naive would I be if I had sent him the package before clearing the transaction and getting my money? It took me almost a month to finally cancel the transaction , to refund the money, and to close my open issues with paypal, while this french guy had already disappeared and didn't want to reply to any of my messages.

Unfortunately, paypal is only better for buyers and a piece of shit for sellers. There's no protection unless you pay for INSURED postage and not for simple REGISTRATION which is insane just to avoid getting ripped off.

The "key" is to check for feedback and to trust your instict before every transaction.

And yes, if you are a buyer and the seller has ripped you off but has also emptied his paypal funds, in this case you simply won't get a cent back from paypal (unless the money he ripped you off is thousands$$$). To get your hundread bucks back this way, you will have to wait over 6 months and imagine what a waste of time will it be, since you will also have to provide proofs by your side on paypal all these months.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Profaned_Exhumating_Flesh wrote:
i have a problem with MASCOT RECORDS, i bough at 21th august new pestilence CD and dont arrive yet
i talked with the label and they says he sent me another, uhmm very strange, if i dont receive in a couple days i call to paypal!!!!

hahahhahaa
this label is a bullshit
today i receive my cd supposed is PESTILENCE but when i open the package SURPRISE, they send me ANDREAS KISSER DIGI FUCKKKK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
cant believe it!!!
Nekrokunt_Usurper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wondering, I sent a message about you getting a better quality Coprofagi tape. Do you still want it as I haven't heard back from you...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dont worry i kept the one label french sent to me, this band not is a one of my faves
thanks
Nekrokunt_Usurper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem. Just checking.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: