P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Fuck TOM WARRIOR?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zodd

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think that we have the right to judge Tom G Warrior because he is not into black and occult stuffs anymore, after all, this dude made his dark music when he was young, now he grew older and completely change, and i think that it is normal. Maybe Nifelheim now can live from their music and stay into their dark world, but i don't think that Tom G warrior had this chance... now he's an adult and get other occupations than living through metal...

Nobody from this period have not change... and Tom G Warrior brought a lot for extrem metal, so i don't care about what he is doing now...

Hellhammer rules, and Apocalyptic raids is maybe the first black metal album of all time...
T├Ârrmentor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zodd wrote:
Apocalyptic raids is maybe the first black metal album of all time...

nah, i think it was Finntroll - jaktens tid
Reaper's Grave

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As much as Hellhammer rules, the demon entrails compilation only serves to prove Tom Warrior only stands behind dollar bills these days and it's a complete joke. After living under a rock for 25 years as well as disregarding his work in hellhammer completely, i guess he realized Hellhammer had actually become really popular, not to mention heavily bootlegged by every bootlegger who comes out of the woodwork, therefore decided he wanted to release it officially so he could get some of the pie himself. I bought it on CD for $10 a while back at a local shop, but the packaging is really shitty too. Fuck it.
Dodens Grav

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really don't care why Demon Entrails got released. It's still an excellently put together package, both the deluxe CD and LP (sans the duplicate Death Fiend artwork) versions.
zodd

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Afterall it's his own job and music and he never had a single dollar for it, and if he want to do some money on it, why not? He's not the first to do money like that, and i guess it is better if the money that could create Hellhammer today goes to Tom G warrior and not to e-bay bootlegger...

We all know that Warrior wimped out 20 years ago, so i don't think it is a surprise if he make music only for money...
Down there...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moonchild666 wrote:

those adds were pretty much the norm in magazines back then, even up to the mid 90s. Thrash magazine, Kerrang! even Terrorizer (and all it's one/two issue predecessors) all had these retarded "witch seeking demon" or 'death metal biker god seeks motorcycle slut..must be into the devvviil!" adverts.
Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dodens Grav wrote:
I really don't care why Demon Entrails got released. It's still an excellently put together package, both the deluxe CD and LP (sans the duplicate Death Fiend artwork) versions.

Same here, though I wouldn't say that the "Deluxe" package deserves to be called "Deluxe".
throneofmight

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

any CD versions of demon entrails will heavily suck compared to the vinyl version...sad but true...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nexxxion

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The artwork is good on Demon Entrails. The downside for me is that the sound sucks. My Death Fiend tape sounds better. Satanic Rites is better on the tape too, not to forget the really good mastering job on the older bootlegs.
And the track they named this after, Demon Entrails, isn't even included.

IMO, no one should have a problem if he cashes in with these.
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demon Entrails track was uploaded here some months ago by Peter Ott. Maybe he can upload the track for us again.

Web: nwnprod.com

peterott

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.celticfrost.com/Hellhammer.zip
(Moved there for free download for everyone)

Self-made cover by a French guy:

Rehearsal consists of two parts: Constant Revelations Of Doom rehearsing and in the end they shortly play Demon Entrails (instrumental, approx. 25 seconds). Second short file was just cut away from the first file, but it is only some blabla.

Line Up: Tom, Mark Owens, Bruce Day. Listen to the guy talking too much during the rehearsal and you know why Mark Owen was kicked out quite fast.

Especially thanks to Frank St÷ver/V.F.T.D.S. 'zine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: