P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

mortem (peru)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cdan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wasn't there supposed to be a new album coming at some point or something? Been listening to "Decomposed..." obsessively lately.
MetalizeR

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:57 pm    Post subject: Re: mortem (peru) Reply with quote

Buried In Ohio wrote:
seems like there was a thread for this band once but I can't find it...

Anyways. I was looking at some labels up coming releases page (can't remember) and they mentioned a double lp containing all their demos. Anyone know which label this was and if it's still in the works? also does anybody have the demonolatry ep (live boot of them in 89') and could give me an idea of the sound quality? thanks!

The double LP is almost a impossible released, I think they still search the first rehearsal with good quality...
The Demonolatry EP is a bootleg with only 2 songs of the band... the sound is good.

Mortem are still recorded the new album.. they will be released by Iron Pegasus, still waiting.
HELLTHRASHER -l-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not 100% sure of a new album, but I do remember about 2-3 years ago there was talks of a tribute to Mortem to take place. Not sure if it happened yet. I forgot the bands participating. I know Headhunter DC was one of them.

Personally, I would still like to see the supposed unholy dethmetal alliance *tour* that was to burn across Europe a few years ago with Pentacle/Sadistic Intent/Mortem/Possessed.
Anyone remember that? There's a flyer of that floating somewhere in the UG i'm sure.
This was of course when Possessed was still backed by SI. Someone jumped the gun extremely too early and kinda ruined it.
An official statement was made by Rick/SI stating that this 'tour' was just up in the air talks.
With Possessed out of the mix, I think it can still happen, with some heavy funding/planning of course.

Back to Mortem - I'd like to see a proper re-release of all their older albums. They're quite a search these days.
http://www.freewebs.com/metalstormzine/
MetalizeR

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HELLTHRASHER -l- wrote:
Not 100% sure of a new album, but I do remember about 2-3 years ago there was talks of a tribute to Mortem to take place. Not sure if it happened yet. I forgot the bands participating. I know Headhunter DC was one of them.

Personally, I would still like to see the supposed unholy dethmetal alliance *tour* that was to burn across Europe a few years ago with Pentacle/Sadistic Intent/Mortem/Possessed.
Anyone remember that? There's a flyer of that floating somewhere in the UG i'm sure.
This was of course when Possessed was still backed by SI. Someone jumped the gun extremely too early and kinda ruined it.
An official statement was made by Rick/SI stating that this 'tour' was just up in the air talks.
With Possessed out of the mix, I think it can still happen, with some heavy funding/planning of course.

Back to Mortem - I'd like to see a proper re-release of all their older albums. They're quite a search these days.

Hey Hellthrasher! The tribute already exist, was released by Heavier Rec. (the same who released the live in LA) and is called "Death Rules Supreme" with bands like Headhunter DC, karnarium, Rot, Stillborn, Bloody Sign, etc. I can find you a copy if you want.
HELLTHRASHER -l-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MetalizeR wrote:
HELLTHRASHER -l- wrote:

Hey Hellthrasher! The tribute already exist, was released by Heavier Rec. (the same who released the live in LA) and is called "Death Rules Supreme" with bands like Headhunter DC, karnarium, Rot, Stillborn, Bloody Sign, etc. I can find you a copy if you want.

No shit?
No one cared to enter it on Metal Archives, so I figured it never happened.
I'll see if I can scavange for it in my lands. if no luck, I'll drop you a line.
http://www.freewebs.com/metalstormzine/
Pro Abortion

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cdan wrote:
Wasn't there supposed to be a new album coming at some point or something? Been listening to "Decomposed..." obsessively lately.

me too, actually. cool band, I'd definitely be interested if they were working on something new.
Black_Fire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking for e-mail contact to Mortem...

DOOM CD 002: NEKRAPE "The Hypostasis Of The Archons"
Julius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black_Fire wrote:
Looking for e-mail contact to Mortem...

On "Devoted to Evil" 12"MLP credits appears these e-mail contacts with no particular order or subject:

thetruemortem@gmail.com
mortem2@yahoo.com
contact@mortemperu.com

I hope that it serves any...
Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Contact them via facebook, Amduscias usually answers fast.

Regressive Muerta Metal: https://sadistikus.bandcamp.com/album/desekrehearsal-march-21-2015
Black_Fire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you both

DOOM CD 002: NEKRAPE "The Hypostasis Of The Archons"
gabalgabow

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got some copies of "Decomposed by possession" on tape.
AWB666

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reading on FB, the new album to be titled "Deinůs Nekrůmantis" has been recorded.

From Iron Pegasus:
"Look out, beware!!! MORTEM have recorded a brandnew studio album. Expect nothing but classic high quality evil Death Metal with lots of tremolo madness and wicked vocals.
More news about the album soon..."
&
"Heard some advance trax and all I can say is that MORTEM still rule supreme!"

Highly anticipated here! Hope this won't take too much longer.
Bestial Aggressor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AWB666 wrote:
Reading on FB, the new album to be titled "Deinůs Nekrůmantis" has been recorded.

From Iron Pegasus:
"Look out, beware!!! MORTEM have recorded a brandnew studio album. Expect nothing but classic high quality evil Death Metal with lots of tremolo madness and wicked vocals.
More news about the album soon..."
&
"Heard some advance trax and all I can say is that MORTEM still rule supreme!"

Highly anticipated here! Hope this won't take too much longer.

This made my day! Mortem always deliver the goods!
AxisVoid

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been listening to a fair amount of "Demon Tales" lately, this is a welcoming announcement.
Attic Snake

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now here's a band that could do with some represses. Saw them in Oakland a year or two back. New LP would be awesome.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: